Thread: Achievements

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Achievements

Would it be possible to have more than 1000 runs per map but after 1000 runs you would no longer be getting aps but instead some coresponding reward to that map like elite chests, weapons, pets, vanities and so on. I wouldnt mind running glintstone for another 9000 times for some epic loots along the way and Im sure some other players may have theyr own favorite map aswell that they would like to grind but its just not efficient those days. And coresponding rewards would be some monster vanities or weapons or mini version of a mob as a pet, I know nothing about programming but wouldnt using that old design be less time consuming than making a new one? Also mob levels should scale with your level when running those maps for more than 1000 times, drops should be tweaked and adding some craftable stuff like imbued armor, planar pendant, mythic sets, cryostar vanities into each map would give us more reasons to run those maps again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

-1 i guess, i prefer to there have a "rework" on loots to drop something rlly worth to run it independent of running there over 1k times. I say that because i'm a full aps player, and found so boring run maps 1k times without getting anything that really worth my effort on each maps, unless dm(gold), mauso(tokens) and 76 maps(gold). The badge it self worthed to get full aps, but as i said, running the maps really don't worthed anything unless the aps.
    So for me if this rework gonna be rlly worked on, i prefer it going for all.