Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why do they put this in?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default why do they put this in?

They have an obsession or what happens to them with putting auras with 2 or more things ...
    I've been through a lot and I hate it .. and they take out the one I wanted but I see that it has those annoying candies even on the floor (luxury cane candies)
    Why do they put so many strands with things spinning? It seems that they do it and on top of it very often
    (By the way, just between a long time ago and how disgusting it is to go to the cities, you do not notice anythingooo with so many people besides how slow it is for so many users in the city, how do you think about enlarging the space of the city if they are too small so that there are so many people adding on top that now they put a lot of aura with more additional effects it is a visual aberration to go to a city with so many aura effects)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Inozuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

yes why why why

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I had a stroke reading this

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

It's evident why they chose to cram many players into one map.
    There's not enough players for many maps.

And now they overdid causing lag and a stuttery gameplay on mobile.

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Idk what I just read.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to firebelt & crystalkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I remember asking my cat to baby sit my computer so when I go to the store I would be able to meet my dog and ask how his day was but I didn't get to and I was mad. I was watching barney the dinosaur on my couch while sitting on my tv and what came to mind was that I could heat up the left side of my house by eating a plate cereal at approximate 3:17am on a Thursday morning. My dog came home from work and had given me 20$ for christmas, merry christmas everyone!

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

LOLOLOLOOL im crying XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

@Encrypt, Lol, at least I could follow that.. mostly..

Merry Christmas Arlor!
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I just had a fatal stroke wtf

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

xD

Merry Christmas
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

oblivion npc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I remember asking my cat to baby sit my computer so when I go to the store I would be able to meet my dog and ask how his day was but I didn't get to and I was mad. I was watching barney the dinosaur on my couch while sitting on my tv and what came to mind was that I could heat up the left side of my house by eating a plate cereal at approximate 3:17am on a Thursday morning. My dog came home from work and had given me 20$ for christmas, merry christmas everyone!
    Then you complain that people "hate" you or your ideas. You spend your time mocking or ridiculing people, who try to express their frustration in the game, with what little english they have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Then you complain that people "hate" you or your ideas. You spend your time mocking or ridiculing people, who try to express their frustration in the game, with what little english they have.
    Then you follow me around in any thread regardless of what I say; you make a post quoting my post trying to make me look like a bad person.
    You do it in every post also thanking people who tt me that later get banned. Don't worry, you aren't the only one doing it. Its a simple joke, and the op knows English, check his previous posts.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 12-25-2021 at 06:34 PM.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

thanks I guess?
    I do not know English perfectly unlike you and the others who are ****ing, but it's okay I know that soon you will complain and if I tell you something you will go out to cry that I throw you hatred when I literally stop commenting to avoid fights but I see that you continue Just as toxic (I have translated it several times and it always changes meaning since there are many ways to say 1 word in each country, if you like to laugh so much, don't complain if I tell you something in your threads about a complaint)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    thanks I guess?
    I do not know English perfectly unlike you and the others who are ****ing, but it's okay I know that soon you will complain and if I tell you something you will go out to cry that I throw you hatred when I literally stop commenting to avoid fights but I see that you continue Just as toxic (I have translated it several times and it always changes meaning since there are many ways to say 1 word in each country, if you like to laugh so much, don't complain if I tell you something in your threads about a complaint)
    When typing out a long forum post hit enter a few times so your text is spread out.

That way it looks neater and is easier for people to read.

Merry Christmas, also @encryptions you know if you keep messing with them they are just going to find more ways to tt you. Albeit funny, but perhaps it would be better to stay out of nonsensical threads for your own reputation.

-Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Then you follow me around in any thread regardless of what I say; you make a post quoting my post trying to make me look like a bad person.
    You do it in every post also thanking people who tt me that later get banned. Don't worry, you aren't the only one doing it. Its a simple joke, and the op knows English, check his previous posts.
    I don't need to follow you, if you put a silly or toxic comment in every forum thread.
    You have a very big ego, if you search you will not find more than 10 answers of mine to your post much less that of ban xD
    You just want to get attention. Better to see a psychiatrist.
    I hardly know who you are.

PS: the guy who made this post, he's a friend of mine in the game and doesn't know much english like I do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    I don't need to follow you, if you put a silly or toxic comment in every forum thread.
    You have a very big ego, if you search you will not find more than 10 answers of mine to your post much less that of ban xD
    You just want to get attention. Better to see a psychiatrist.
    I hardly know who you are.

PS: the guy who made this post, he's a friend of mine in the game and doesn't know much english like I do.
    There is over 20 threads where you go in there and quote what ever I have said and tried to turned it into something that attempts to make me look like an idiot or a bad person. You don't do it to just me btw, there are some others you do it to as well. I don't care if you continue to do this, but instead of trying to make people look "bad" all the time maybe start taking things in a different perspective is what I recommend.
    A big ego? No, I am just direct and to the point when it comes down to wording sentences and talking, go to my yt and click a random video with me talking. Listen to my voice if you don't believe me.
    Attention? Yes pls give it all to me. Incorrect again though, I can care less for it. If I see an opportunity to post or say something funny then I'll do it to lighten peoples' day up. Just because someone does something funny and harmless does not mean its for attention.
    Hardly know who I am? Don't worry, only a few people really know me and those who do know me have chosen to become very close friends to me since the day we met.

Btw about your friend, you haven't seen his countless posts where he has went on threads and tted many people for having an opposite view as him have you? Not only did he tt people but he didn't give a reason as to why he didn't like their idea or offered an idea of himself relating to the subject. I can send you tons of links if you don't believe me. Hes been banned recently because of tting people, and I see he has stopped doing that for the most part after his ban ended.
    Merry christmas, and good luck to all!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Understood what OP meant and agree that auras are better without surrounding candy canes, mistletoes etc.
    Edit: Some festive drama here. People seem to have time. Should probably use it on some self-reflection at the end of the year.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 12-26-2021 at 09:52 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

If ya don’t like it don’t buy it, it’s called CANDY CANE AURA... not SNOWFLAKE... reflect on that.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

There is over 20 threads where you go in there and quote what ever I have said and tried to turned it into something that attempts to make me look like an idiot or a bad person. You don't do it to just me btw, there are some others you do it to as well. I don't care if you continue to do this, but instead of trying to make people look "bad" all the time maybe start taking things in a different perspective is what I recommend.
    A big ego? No, I am just direct and to the point when it comes down to wording sentences and talking, go to my yt and click a random video with me talking. Listen to my voice if you don't believe me.
    Attention? Yes pls give it all to me. Incorrect again though, I can care less for it. If I see an opportunity to post or say something funny then I'll do it to lighten peoples' day up. Just because someone does something funny and harmless does not mean its for attention.
    Hardly know who I am? Don't worry, only a few people really know me and those who do know me have chosen to become very close friends to me since the day we met.

Btw about your friend, you haven't seen his countless posts where he has went on threads and tted many people for having an opposite view as him have you? Not only did he tt people but he didn't give a reason as to why he didn't like their idea or offered an idea of himself relating to the subject. I can send you tons of links if you don't believe me. Hes been banned recently because of tting people, and I see he has stopped doing that for the most part after his ban ended.
    Merry christmas, and good luck to all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    If ya don’t like it don’t buy it, it’s called CANDY CANE AURA... not SNOWFLAKE... reflect on that.
    We give ideas and if I give, you spend your time ****ing, do you have something against me like the warrior above or what? I give you an idea and literally for you it is a definitive No, nor are you looking for alternatives. ahem: elite maps event, just because they hate trying and found out why you oppose the effort, you prefer events to make elite maps, start running if you want those files so much As for Encryption, give me an example of the alleged ciritcas I did for not liking something and not giving a "reason" as you say