Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why do they put this in?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    Encryption, give me an example of the alleged ciritcas I did for not liking something and not giving a "reason" as you say
    I am glad you asked, but don't worry I'll get back to you later or tomorrow with lots more screenshots. I am currently at work right now irl but here have a few to read over.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 12-26-2021 at 02:16 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I am glad you asked, but don't worry I'll get back to you later or tomorrow with lots more screenshots. I am currently at work right now irl but here have a few to read over.

Do you think that writing something, translating it, sending it and rereading it without knowing the language yourself will understand what it says?
    I think I'll make it clear that I DO NOT know English.
    But there are worse things, you harass me, you even have evidence everywhere, you did not say that "nocthurno" was looking for you, that your case of harassing me in everything I comment is not worse (when I asked for evidence, I imagined some comment that you were going to mention But no, you even have photos and you even have to make a thread of everything I comment, God, what a stalker.

upload everything take your time to take a picture even when I go to the bathroom in case I said something wrong

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Inozuke For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post

by the way, do those photos surprise you? xD that I say something bad? Are you always looking to **** me like in this thread your first comment, like "oakmaied" they just want to **** me all the time because only you can and I can't? If you bother me, I'll bother you and look what I had stopped doing, but you two are still toxic. I can't say anything because they laugh or tease me all the time. I emphasize that I am answering you as "Google" translates me, everything I say is not as I wrote at the beginning.