Thread: Buff Mythic Daggers

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Buff Mythic Daggers

I dont even know what to say they are completely bad

pisces are supposed to be good against many mobs but yea its so hard to proc u need to charge attack a million times to proc and until then u have died 10times and when u proc the proc only lasts literally 3seconds

daggers are way worse than all other mythics and are literally in every sceneario worse than duggar daggers

My suggestion is make it easier to proc

Because its do dumb if u keep charge attacking mobs a million times and u dont proc and then u die a million times

And then when u proc it feels like the proc is gone after 2seconds u cant even auto attack really or do anything so make the proc last longer please

Is it possible to get balance changes or is that not a thing?

https://youtube.com/channel/UCVqs4mHdpD4sbWa6fw5s6ww
    Last edited by championboost; 12-26-2021 at 06:17 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to championboost For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Why do u keep inserting YouTube link in your posts, it makes me think it's relevant to the post but it's just forwards me to your YouTube channel?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avta For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1 mythic dagger comple useless rn
    not even good for the zodiac maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1 I don't know if cinco sees this but if you do , i would be thankful if you consider my suggestion . The main reason daggers are useless is it is so hard to know when they proc . I hardly ever realize the proc by myself . I have to zoom in with my head and be on the lookout for the tiny text that declares you are on proc . 2. Is that the proc simply lasts too short . Since it's so hard to realize when it is on proc or it's not , you are on a disadvantage when it comes to reacting ( aka ult or switch weapon) the proc being short makes it worse . Proc is long gone before you can properly react or lay damage as a dps class
    To sum it up , If the proc is more visible and it lasts 3 - 3.5 seconds longer . The daggers will deserve a spot on the "strong" zodian mythics
    Ty so much for your honest work guys respect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...oarfrost-Event!

Post #7. Im sure this will include Pisces and go out in time for awakening event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    I dont even know what to say they are complete trash.

So hard and annoying to proc and proc doesnt even last one moment

Way worse than all other mythics

My suggestion is make it easier to proc

Because its do dumb if u keep charge attacking mobs a million times and u dont proc and then u die a million times

And then when u proc it feels like the proc is gone after 2seconds u cant even auto attack really or do anything so make the proc last longer.

You dont need to be a genius to realize that mythic daggers are so much worse than all other mythics
    Also much worse than duggar daggers

https://youtube.com/channel/UCVqs4mHdpD4sbWa6fw5s6ww
    Quote Originally Posted by ArminMoradi View Post
    +1 I don't know if cinco sees this but if you do , i would be thankful if you consider my suggestion . The main reason daggers are useless is it is so hard to know when they proc . I hardly ever realize the proc by myself . I have to zoom in with my head and be on the lookout for the tiny text that declares you are on proc . 2. Is that the proc simply lasts too short . Since it's so hard to realize when it is on proc or it's not , you are on a disadvantage when it comes to reacting ( aka ult or switch weapon) the proc being short makes it worse . Proc is long gone before you can properly react or lay damage as a dps class
    To sum it up , If the proc is more visible and it lasts 3 - 3.5 seconds longer . The daggers will deserve a spot on the "strong" zodian mythics
    Ty so much for your honest work guys respect
    Funny to me how two people communicated completely differently at about the same thing.

Can you guys see which of the above comment is the trash here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Mythic Daggers keep dropping in price so quic because people realize how bad they are

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

my friend said mythic daggers are fun. he got full mythic set already. I think some people are just noob and don't know how to proc things well

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    my friend said mythic daggers are fun. he got full mythic set already. I think some people are just noob and don't know how to proc things well
    fun and good a re 2 different things brother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Funny to me how two people communicated completely differently at about the same thing.

Can you guys see which of the above comment is the trash here?
    I wouldn't say one comment is trash rather one comment is quite rude and the other one is a well-thought-out request with a sense of respect within their argument.

I agree with your statement analytical but it is a little rude and sort of hypocritical to use the same sort of language as the "trash comment" you are making a point about. Other than what you stated is completely true.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

fun and good a re 2 different things brother
    Yes bro not good but fun to use to fight with mobs, pisces proc + sunken proc your damage will rise to 100k+ without elix, drop the price because hard to proc fighthing with boss you will waste the time and damage for normal charging against boss specially in zodias portals. But in mobs its a little bit faster to proc, more proc duration time than duggar dagger + the proc damage range is wider than dugar dagger,

Yes to +1 buffs the pisces

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Yes bro not good but fun to use to fight with mobs, pisces proc + sunken proc your damage will rise to 100k+ without elix, drop the price because hard to proc fighthing with boss you will waste the time and damage for normal charging against boss specially in zodias portals. But in mobs its a little bit faster to proc, more proc duration time than duggar dagger + the proc damage range is wider than dugar dagger,

Yes to +1 buffs the pisces
    pisces are supposed to be good against many mobs but yea its so hard to proc u need to charge attack a million times to proc and until then uve died 10times and when u proc the pro only lasts literally 3seconds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

You guys are rogues, right?

It's rarity is "mythic" for a reason, why do you guys the same people kept insisting that Mythics are better than Arcanes? even if its 5 level difference.
    It is far superior than Duggar Daggers, the only advantage duggar has is the proc style and chance.

I can easily proc Pisces with this simple sequence of attacks Charged Attack > Pierce - until it procs, once it procs 2 normal attacks for armor debuff then use aimed.
    -So, why pierce? it makes you closer to the target so you can reset your position and Charge your attack.

I for myself a rogue really liked Pisces with Pierce, Aimed, Razor(with bleed talent), and Nox skill set with a Sunken armor, the amount of damage it give when those 2 proc at the same time is ungodly, like, it's a lot!

One last thing, I am so damn tired with these posts, like OMG why these people think Mythics are better than Arcanes just because it is 5 levels above!

THERE IS STILL ARCANE WEAPON 81 COMING SOON!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Greazemk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post

It's rarity is "mythic" for a reason, why do you guys the same people kept insisting that Mythics are better than Arcanes? even if its 5 level difference.
    It is far superior than Duggar Daggers, the only advantage duggar has is the proc style and chance.

I can easily proc Pisces with this simple sequence of attacks Charged Attack > Pierce - until it procs, once it procs 2 normal attacks for armor debuff then use aimed.
    -So, why pierce? it makes you closer to the target so you can reset your position and Charge your attack.

I for myself a rogue really liked Pisces with Pierce, Aimed, Razor(with bleed talent), and Nox skill set with a Sunken armor, the amount of damage it give when those 2 proc at the same time is ungodly, like, it's a lot!

One last thing, I am so damn tired with these posts, like OMG why these people think Mythics are better than Arcanes just because it is 5 levels above!

There is still arc 81
    Hope they really apply what "BALANCE" mean for them.
    xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

+1000000000000

Agreed!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Thats right because i run farm gold easily to sunken map solo too without using elix, with the help of speed set to avoid the skill of monsters, sunken armor with proc of pisces is very op once the pisces proc the sunken armor easy to proc too. + Arcane abilitly of shogoth its so easy but in portals i dont think pisces is best for me range is the best with marianos. but now i learn i'll use bleed talent thanks for the info.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I don't really care about mythic dagger(needs lot of balance to be on par) but I hope arcane daggers meet my expectation

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

U must be blind man. It might surprise you but mythic weapons are all better than arcane weapons 76. The mythic daggers is the only exception and if u could read what everyone has been talking about above you u would actually understand it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

U must be blind man. It might surprise you but mythic weapons are all better than arcane weapons 76. The mythic daggers is the only exception and if u could read what everyone has been talking about above you u would actually understand it
    That's a fair point. If you want Mythics to be buffed even more, what will be the Arcane 81s gonna be? I guess we are just going to one shot everything else at this point.

I have no problems with the progression of the gameplay mechanics, if we just make things easier, one shot this, one shot that tank in PvP, one shot this boss with 100m hp with 20k armor, can you still call it a game? It's so boring in that state.

Teamwork? The hell even is that? All we do here is deal damage, that's the game.

I can't do anything about this fr I just want to say things that are bit concerning, it's the people who buy Platinums rule over the game, if they complained a thing they dislike it'll be implemented, or else they'll lose people who get their money from, to make the game alive.

My point is, there will be no more challenge, it's disgusting how people like you want things easy, instant, no hardwork, can't even learn, can't adapt, can't read. Unfortunately it is what it is.

I would love to hear people's opinions about this.
    Last edited by Greazemk; 12-27-2021 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Removed stinky word
    Ign: Quintinn

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Greazemk For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

That's a fair point. If you want Mythics to be buffed even more, what will be the Arcane 81s gonna be? I guess we are just going to one shot everything else at this point.

I have no problems with the progression of the gameplay mechanics, if we just make things easier, one shot this, one shot that tank in PvP, one shot this boss with 100m hp with 20k armor, can you still call it a game? It's so boring in that state.

Teamwork? The hell even is that? All we do here is deal damage, that's the game.

I can't do anything about this fr I just want to say things that are bit concerning, it's the people who buy Platinums rule over the game, if they complained a thing they dislike it'll be implemented, or else they'll lose people who get their money from, to make the game alive.

My point is, there will be no more challenge, it's disgusting how people like you want things easy, instant, no hardwork, can't even learn, can't adapt, can't read. Unfortunately it is what it is.

I would love to hear people's opinions about this.
    ur saying i want things easy because im asking for the by far weakest mythic item to get a buff? how does that work