Thread: 1 aura with variants

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default 1 aura with variants

They complained that I looked "selfish" for asking not to put so much in such a
    I better suggest this.

I give an EXAMPLE ... the same aura, I do not see it with candies due to some version problem that I do not know, so I wonder if I could put the same strand with different things
    one complete as it is in the game, another that only has the aura and the floating candy, another that only has the snow without the candy as in the photo I uploaded, another only the candy and the sparkle without the flake on the ground, another with only the brightness without the flake, and many combinations to give us to choose one among many (?) same price of platinum but these go down to 5 each for 4 hours, (I gave many suggestions of a single aura, well you can only put 2 or 3 to avoid overexploiting an aura)

Enviado desde mi LGLS755 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    They complained that I looked "selfish" for asking not to put so much in such a
    I better suggest this.

I give an EXAMPLE ... the same aura, I do not see it with candies due to some version problem that I do not know, so I wonder if I could put the same strand with different things
    one complete as it is in the game, another that only has the aura and the floating candy, another that only has the snow without the candy as in the photo I uploaded, another only the candy and the sparkle without the flake on the ground, another with only the brightness without the flake, and many combinations to give us to choose one among many (?) same price of platinum but these go down to 5 each for 4 hours, (I gave many suggestions of a single aura, well you can only put 2 or 3 to avoid overexploiting an aura)

Enviado desde mi LGLS755 mediante Tapatalk
    5 variants each aura seriously?
    If total aura is 120 pieces, that would only mean 24 available for each variant.
    Too little if one of this variant were to be as popular as Jupiter aura/Blizz aura/frosty aura/etc.

Plus if they introduce 3 main auras that's 15 aura variants in total per event.

Like are you kidding me lol?

I'm sure most would rather be given the ability to switch between variant under a single aura instead of needing to buy all 5 types if they like them all. It's just ridiculous.

Or simply just allow turn on/off satellite like suggested here https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...rnative-option

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    5 variants each aura seriously?
    If total aura is 120 pieces, that would only mean 24 available for each variant.
    Too little if one of this variant were to be as popular as Jupiter aura/Blizz aura/frosty aura/etc.

Plus if they introduce 3 main auras that's 15 aura variants in total per event.

Like are you kidding me lol?

I'm sure most would rather be given the ability to switch between variant under a single aura instead of needing to buy all 5 types if they like them all. It's just ridiculous.

Or simply just allow turn on/off satellite like suggested here https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...rnative-option

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk
    At the moment there are less than 60 copies of this aura unlike the "frosts" that were all sold. (So ​​does it make you think that a variant is going to make this abuse or something just because it finds 5 more? That is for all the locks 5 more is like having a different aura since it is a variant of the same but not the Same, there would be less of each if you think about it in detail, having an original and a copy with something different is not something from another world, it is like the aura of hoar event, nobody likes it complete even others prefer only the plane,
    Your suggestion is silly because you ask to deactivate something of the same aura (it cannot be because it is all in 1 single vanity item) my solution is more logical than yours regardless of how you see it since yours is like saying "I want the blizz aura but without the fog "mine is to ask for variants so you can choose what you want, don't you understand?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    At the moment there are less than 60 copies of this aura unlike the "frosts" that were all sold. (So ​​does it make you think that a variant is going to make this abuse or something just because it finds 5 more? That is for all the locks 5 more is like having a different aura since it is a variant of the same but not the Same, there would be less of each if you think about it in detail, having an original and a copy with something different is not something from another world, it is like the aura of hoar event, nobody likes it complete even others prefer only the plane,
    Your suggestion is silly because you ask to deactivate something of the same aura (it cannot be because it is all in 1 single vanity item) my solution is more logical than yours regardless of how you see it since yours is like saying "I want the blizz aura but without the fog "mine is to ask for variants so you can choose what you want, don't you understand?
    Of course I do understand what you are asking, but it takes more work to come out with different variants than simply allowing one to turn on/off the satellite in any aura.

Plus this is only needed to be done once.

No need to create different variants (like who the f has the time to create 5 variants for each aura they introduce? Why not 10, 15, 20, 30, 50... variants to choose from? You see your own logic here??) now imagine this idea with all other vanity in AL, just so to please everybody in AL? If there are 500 people wanting a different version you gonna create 500 different variant for each aura and vanity? Is that your "logic"?

In contrast, the suggestion to toggle satellite addresses the two biggest groups of people:
    People who like satellite rotating
    People who doesn't like the satellite.
    (This fairly satisfies the majority of people without having to please everyone who most likely have a slightly different preference)

Frankly, it's actually funny to me how one talks about logic when he has no idea what it is in the first place.

Also, I wouldn't call it my idea or your idea.

It's just an idea I don't own it like it is the best, the idea/suggestion I saw is simply an observation from most people here in forum either wanting the satellite or hating it. Not gonna compare whose idea is better, just which idea is practical and works for most. (Doesn't matter if this idea or suggestion came from you me or somebody else, main point is it works for most) Of course, who knows maybe someone else could come out with something even better but this is what I could see for now (: the idea is not about me, is about a solution to a problem I saw in forum. I'm not requesting the design team to do 500 different variants just for me to choose. My intention of this response is to get you to make your suggestion to be practical (works for most) instead of self-interest or ambitiously wanting to create each unique type of aura for everyone which can be an insane amount of work for dev to work on.

What I would propose on your suggestion
    = is to have at most 2 different variants and I don't see the problem with just 2 choices for each aura because the number (supply) would match the demand. Anything more than 2 variants is just too much work for dev.

Hope I have made myself clear.

P.s. I noticed you like to mumble a lot without getting to the point and rotate around a circle of what you have already mentioned. Going in circle won't help others see your perspective, if there are at point B and you are at point A, you wanna try to bring them from B to A to let them see what you see instead of rotating at where you are at (point A) and sure after they seen what you want them to see and they still want to stay at point B then that's entirely up to them but you done what you could to show them a possibility or an alternative perspective.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Of course I do understand what you are asking, but it takes more work to come out with different variants than simply allowing one to turn on/off the satellite in any aura.

Plus this is only needed to be done once.

No need to create different variants (like who the f has the time to create 5 variants for each aura they introduce? Why not 10, 15, 20, 30, 50... variants to choose from? You see your own logic here??) now imagine this idea with all other vanity in AL, just so to please everybody in AL? If there are 500 people wanting a different version you gonna create 500 different variant for each aura and vanity? Is that your "logic"?

In contrast, the suggestion to toggle satellite addresses the two biggest groups of people:
    People who like satellite rotating
    People who doesn't like the satellite.
    (This fairly satisfies the majority of people without having to please everyone who most likely have a slightly different preference)

Frankly, it's actually funny to me how one talks about logic when he has no idea what it is in the first place.

Also, I wouldn't call it my idea or your idea.

It's just an idea I don't own it like it is the best, the idea/suggestion I saw is simply an observation from most people here in forum either wanting the satellite or hating it. Not gonna compare whose idea is better, just which idea is practical and works for most. (Doesn't matter if this idea or suggestion came from you me or somebody else, main point is it works for most) Of course, who knows maybe someone else could come out with something even better but this is what I could see for now (: the idea is not about me, is about a solution to a problem I saw in forum. I'm not requesting the design team to do 500 different variants just for me to choose. My intention of this response is to get you to make your suggestion to be practical (works for most) instead of self-interest or ambitiously wanting to create each unique type of aura for everyone which can be an insane amount of work for dev to work on.

What I would propose on your suggestion
    = is to have at most 2 different variants and I don't see the problem with just 2 choices for each aura because the number (supply) would match the demand. Anything more than 2 variants is just too much work for dev.

Hope I have made myself clear.

P.s. I noticed you like to mumble a lot without getting to the point and rotate around a circle of what you have already mentioned. Going in circle won't help others see your perspective, if there are at point B and you are at point A, you wanna try to bring them from B to A to let them see what you see instead of rotating at where you are at (point A) and sure after they seen what you want them to see and they still want to stay at point B then that's entirely up to them but you done what you could to show them a possibility or an alternative perspective.
    If there are only 2 variants for me it is enough, there are many of us who want an aura and because they put something extra (candy in this case) they do not buy at the end for that candy, Litrelamrnte I have been waiting since the one that I like was added but always they put those extra things that ruin the aura
    I don't plan on waiting another year.

I write suggestions or possibilities, there are people who just want something simple ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

It is not very difficult to do.
    They even already did it many times as the aura of only floating fish and the other aura with aura on the ground and floating fish, on the kraken map.
    Or even in the last event with the plane, and the aura with the plane.
    Or like when they release a set aura, and to the separate aura they add something flying around.
    Quite frustrating the latter, I used to love the aura of the crypt set, but it is tiring to always use the same vanity combination, and if I want to use the wisp, a stupid hydra appears to get in the way of everything I do.