Thread: Arcane 81 speculation

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Arcane 81 speculation

Hello :3

Keeping level 81 mythic weapons, and sets in mind, what do you guys think level 81 arcane weapons would be?

I personally think locks will drop recipes to craft mythic weapons into arcane weapons with better stats, and stronger procs.

I have nothing to say about arcane gears. If STS add arcane gears with a set bonus, that would be rather boring.

What do you guys think?

~Avta~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I think it already is quite boring, we were killing everything fast even without any mythic stuff, then with mythic stuff we killed everything super fast, and now everyone will have 20k dmg and 20k hp, even higher hp if you use the hp rings and baby bliz.

Long story short, we will all be terminators

Edit : i forgot to say that every rogue will have 100%+ crit, meaning that all rogue skills will always do like 3x more dmg then they should

Another edit : we will also probably be able to use arc 76 weapons and armor for proc, and then switch to mythic set, it should technically stack with mythic set bonus meaning we'll have ridicilous amounts of dmg for 6 seconds, those 6 seconds will be enough to kill everything

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kolpertis_333; 12-27-2021 at 09:25 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kolpertis_333 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post

Long story short, we will all be terminators
    Basically jump from T-800 to T-1000.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    Hello :3

Keeping level 81 mythic weapons, and sets in mind, what do you guys think level 81 arcane weapons would be?

I personally think locks will drop recipes to craft mythic weapons into arcane weapons with better stats, and stronger procs.

I have nothing to say about arcane gears. If STS add arcane gears with a set bonus, that would be rather boring.

What do you guys think?

~Avta~

No way.

Seeing the rampant monetisation going on, I'm sure the new arcanes will render the mythic set useless..

The mythics will stay pretty good till the prices stabilise that is. The arcanes would be on another level buffed to make people spend on it.

And really?
    You really believe they will add crafting schematics into their most profitable avenue of new arcanes?

They did not add any crafting of usable (*worthy) item up to date even after launch of a new expansion after such a drag. Not a pet/not gear that is overall close to the new gear. (Something to play the game for).

It's dissapointing in short.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post

Edit : i forgot to say that every rogue will have 100%+ crit, meaning that all rogue skills will always do like 3x more dmg then they should
    1) crit deals only 1,5x damage, not 3x (only aimed shot and lighthing strike 2,5x with upgrade)
    2) noxious bolt poison can't crit at all (as some procs also, on all classes), comparing to mage's frost bolt dot - it can crit
    3) what do you mean "more then they should"? lol, if talking about who and how much damage should deal - warriors and mages supposed to be tank and support and for sure not overdamaging rogue as they are doing in pve now
    4) not all rogues have 100%crit
    Last edited by Player AL; 12-27-2021 at 11:21 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Player AL View Post
    1) crit deals only 1,5x damage, not 3x (only aimed shot and lighthing strike 2,5x with upgrade)
    2) noxious bolt poison can't crit at all (as some procs also, on all classes), comparing to mage's frost bolt dot - it can crit
    3) what do you mean "more then they should"? lol, if talking about who and how much damage should deal - warriors and mages supposed to be tank and support and for sure not overdamaging rogue as they are doing in pve now
    No one cares about to your stupid rogues, the thread is about how new arcanes will make the mythics useless by having +200%Str, Auto Proc 2000% damage+ 500% reflect/400% haste.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Aimed shot gives 10% crit per shot and stacks up 3x. You only need 70% crit to have 100% crit chance. And to get 70% you don't even need to use dex awakenings.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Player AL View Post
    First of all idk what got you so upset, but calm your titties

1) crit is random, sometimes you can get 200 dmg crit, and sometimes you can get 20k dmg crit, on vulnerable hydra you can even get 200k dmg crit, there are no specific crit dmg multipliers, the way it works is that you have x number and y number, and somewhere in between those 2 numbers is how much dmg you will do

2) nox can crit lol, just like every other skill, even it's ticks can crit idk what ur talking about

3) when i said "more then they should" i was clearly referring to skills, and not rogue class in general, I meant if a skill does 20k dmg by average, with crit its gonna deal 60k, and if you have 100% crit, that skill will always deal 30-60k+ dmg, and never those 20k

4) yeah they don't have 100% crit now, more like 75%, with mythic 81 35% dex bonus, everyone will have 100%+

Also even tho it doesn't make any difference in saying this, but I've been a rogue for 7 years, I'm not a newbie, thank you, have a nice day

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Dam, why do all my threads turn into dramas, can't yall share your opinions about the main topic?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I guess it will be released in some event lockeds next year with a very tiny droprate at first just like mythics. Probably a recolor of some kind - maybe a golden version of mythics. Same kind of procs with just stronger buffs and hits or just higher stats on the weapon itself than mythics.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    Dam, why do all my threads turn into dramas, can't yall share your opinions about the main topic?

U love it lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

new arcane will be super OP… then… when everyone is enjoying it, it will get nerf bigtime. boom! happy new year!