Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Add quests with a fair amount of gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
    If i see posts 'dm should be nerfed' or 'inflation problem because of gold loot' i feel sad because that means for me and many players the game is over. Im doing events rn and dm. I cant play new maps bcs idh enough equipment i have to run events and dm and i wont even see an ideas about nerfing anything right now. Prices are allready lower and nothing seems they will rise again so we have stabile situation. Dont ruin what we allready have.

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    I don't think dm should be nerfed, what I am saying is people with gold loot can make millions every week easily, but people who cant afford gl like my friend in real life who started playing AL not long ago, what can he do? Not much.
    Even if devs think that 100k per day is too much, make it 200K and make it a weekly quest.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    I don't think dm should be nerfed, what I am saying is people with gold loot can make millions every week easily, but people who cant afford gl like my friend in real life who started playing AL not long ago, what can he do? Not much.
    Even if devs think that 100k per day is too much, make it 200K and make it a weekly quest.
    I agree it could help new players i had an idea to increase gold amount for daily quests new players would lvl up and getting some money same time. It could motivate them

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Did you even listen to what I said. You can make millions WITHOUT this stupid idea of yours. What good will 100-200k per week do to your friend? You can farm elite puzzle boxes for 5min and there you go, you have 100k.
    Let your friend grind event until it ends. By the time event is over he should be able to craft at least 100 massive chests which is enough to buy some reroll items + ss to start running elite maps. Next do 1000 aps in pirate, shuyal, nordr, northal and cryostar maps and boom he can buy duggar weapons, sunken armor, arcane artifact and SS. Thats what I did and thats what everyone can do. I recommend starting with northal and cryostar.
    - Norhal drops ren gol runes, elite chests, common weapons used in crafting and mobs drop fangs, elite golden runner chests and orc scrap/lock/bead which you can and should sell. 1 run in norhal makes you around 20-30k and 1 run takes less than 1min even with legendary gear and nox set.
    - cryostar was my personal favorite, I did more than 1k runs because it was fun crafting cryostar dagger vanity. You can run normal or elite, both drop common weapons and cryostar essence (rare, not those common ones) which are used in crafting. Running cryostar is not as profitable as northal but you can get elite/normal encrusted chests, cryostar essence, common weapons which all sell for around 50k each.
    - elite maps I always saved all drops until I finished 1000 runs and from my experience you can get 200-250 elite chests from 1000 runs. I used only heroic timur and luck pendant so you might get more chests if you have higher luck%, but luck elixirs are expensive so I dont recommend it.
    Each elite map takes less than 1min to finish which means its possible to do 1000 runs in 1 sitting if you are dedicated. And since they are all low level maps you can do it all with legendary gear, you just need SS which you can buy after any event.
    Also big advice for nabs, dont open chests if you are broke and dont buy vanities, its for endgame players.

If you dont like farming for aps then the fastest maps to earn gold without gold loot are northal and when its on cd elite udim fields. When I did Elite udim fields for aps I finished every run in around 20-30s (wr is only 2 seconds!), you just need to learn boss spawn points and you can just run straight to him. Some people tell you to farm dragkin teeth or planar ingot but they are very very bad money makers.

EDIT: There is also jewel farming in hauntlet, should earn you around 200-300k per hour even with current elixir prices, nice bonus on top of energy farming.
    Last edited by Alkif; 12-28-2021 at 09:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
    Did you even listen to what I said. You can make millions WITHOUT this stupid idea of yours. What good will 100-200k per week do to your friend? You can farm elite puzzle boxes for 5min and there you go, you have 100k.
    Let your friend grind event until it ends. By the time event is over he should be able to craft at least 100 massive chests which is enough to buy some reroll items + ss to start running elite maps. Next do 1000 aps in pirate, shuyal, nordr, northal and cryostar maps and boom he can buy duggar weapons, sunken armor, arcane artifact and SS. Thats what I did and thats what everyone can do. I recommend starting with northal and cryostar.
    - Norhal drops ren gol runes, elite chests, common weapons used in crafting and mobs drop fangs, elite golden runner chests and orc scrap/lock/bead which you can and should sell. 1 run in norhal makes you around 20-30k and 1 run takes less than 1min even with legendary gear and nox set.
    - cryostar was my personal favorite, I did more than 1k runs because it was fun crafting cryostar dagger vanity. You can run normal or elite, both drop common weapons and cryostar essence (rare, not those common ones) which are used in crafting. Running cryostar is not as profitable as northal but you can get elite/normal encrusted chests, cryostar essence, common weapons which all sell for around 50k each.
    - elite maps I always saved all drops until I finished 1000 runs and from my experience you can get 200-250 elite chests from 1000 runs. I used only heroic timur and luck pendant so you might get more chests if you have higher luck%, but luck elixirs are expensive so I dont recommend it.
    Each elite map takes less than 1min to finish which means its possible to do 1000 runs in 1 sitting if you are dedicated. And since they are all low level maps you can do it all with legendary gear, you just need SS which you can buy after any event.
    Also big advice for nabs, dont open chests if you are broke and dont buy vanities, its for endgame players.

If you dont like farming for aps then the fastest maps to earn gold without gold loot are northal and when its on cd elite udim fields. When I did Elite udim fields for aps I finished every run in around 20-30s (wr is only 2 seconds!), you just need to learn boss spawn points and you can just run straight to him. Some people tell you to farm dragkin teeth or planar ingot but they are very very bad money makers.

EDIT: There is also jewel farming in hauntlet, should earn you around 200-300k per hour even with current elixir prices, nice bonus on top of energy farming.
    "Stupid idea of yours" you are getting so mad this is actualy funny lol
    I did see what you said however it doesn't prove that my idea can not work in game.
    On this forum we share ideas and ask for other players opinion, if you can not keep on manners I would suggest you to get off this forum and drink some cold water to calm you down, clown.
    Thread closed tysm.
    Last edited by Synergia; 12-28-2021 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quests with high gold rewards would have to be very time consuming to avoid abuse.

DM is probably going to get "Nerfed" anyways, a post from devs stated a while ago mentioned they will "Balance gold loot outside of Zodia" (or to that effect, Pre-Winter event Thread). That also leave some hope that lower end maps could see some gold loot increases.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Quests with high gold rewards would have to be very time consuming to avoid abuse.

DM is probably going to get "Nerfed" anyways, a post from devs stated a while ago mentioned they will "Balance gold loot outside of Zodia" (or to that effect, Pre-Winter event Thread). That also leave some hope that lower end maps could see some gold loot increases.
    So inform people earlier to sell whole gold loot sets before nerfing dm because that will bring big rips of money and time i dont think so nerfing dm will be appreciate by players including me and correct anything. I wont back to farm chests or counting on luck.. no point to nerf dm its also step back in time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

So inform people earlier to sell whole gold loot sets before nerfing dm because that will bring big rips of money and time i dont think so nerfing dm will be appreciate by players including me and correct anything. I wont back to farm chests or counting on luck.. no point to nerf dm its also step back in time

Nerf doesn't always mean "Made to be irrelevant". Its really just a catchphrase that people use to talk about a problem they have with updates to games. Im sure you will still get ok gold in dm. Difficulty will probably go down again too. Other maps may see a gold buff.

'Adjusting' DM gold drops is not a step back, it is actually a step forward. A smart step forward if coupled with other gold changes that benifit low-mid range players while pushing game activity to end game(where it should be and isnt).

I suggest you take the gold you have been farming in dm and buy some gear upgrades for the upcoming elites.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Im really greatful for subtle hint what should i do now and which way the game is going on but let me introduce situation what happend after evg was nerfed. As we all know evg was a gold mine all players new and old was aiming that map they was building op sets to stay alive there and being better and better what was actually cool but lifted prices like never before. Than update comes with expansion and all figured out evg is no longer worth to play. The consequences was brutal because all who sold gears before expansion saved his gold but most of players who was hoard that items rip money. We are talking about billions. The value of gold loot gears and endgame gears sharply went down. It was a 'shot in the knee'. After that i started to be more interested where to find that informations to avoid next big rip of money and who responsing for that. I was shocked but most of the ideas was originated from players about nerfing evg and glint aegis. Im asking now who rules this game players or developers? I have now knowledge to avoid next rip of money but rest will pay for that. Nerfing dm will be hit in other knee and we all will need a wheelchairs to keep playing arcane legends. Evg now playing ghosts because it is nerfed too much if the same will happen with dm it will be copy the situation. Im not the fan of new maps because i dont have strong enough equipment to run this maps also basing on luck is more boring than farm dm for me but seems its the only chooice we have left right now. Dm is the last map for farming gold actually. Its only once or twice by week and it isn't ruin the game right now. I have been spoken with many players about that case and all seems dissatisfied about nerfing last gold loot map in game. Personally i can not imagine future without deep marsh. Please take that words into your hearts to build better future together. Wish you all the best.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Them informing will cause the prices to collapse sooner than later.

I think it shouldn't be announced exactly when.

For example: if they announce it tomorrow, the prices will crash tmrw

The prices will crash no matter what happens.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Im really greatful for subtle hint what should i do now and which way the game is going on but let me introduce situation what happend after evg was nerfed. As we all know evg was a gold mine all players new and old was aiming that map they was building op sets to stay alive there and being better and better what was actually cool but lifted prices like never before. Than update comes with expansion and all figured out evg is no longer worth to play. The consequences was brutal because all who sold gears before expansion saved his gold but most of players who was hoard that items rip money. We are talking about billions. The value of gold loot gears and endgame gears sharply went down. It was a 'shot in the knee'. After that i started to be more interested where to find that informations to avoid next big rip of money and who responsing for that. I was shocked but most of the ideas was originated from players about nerfing evg and glint aegis. Im asking now who rules this game players or developers? I have now knowledge to avoid next rip of money but rest will pay for that. Nerfing dm will be hit in other knee and we all will need a wheelchairs to keep playing arcane legends. Evg now playing ghosts because it is nerfed too much if the same will happen with dm it will be copy the situation. Im not the fan of new maps because i dont have strong enough equipment to run this maps also basing on luck is more boring than farm dm for me but seems its the only chooice we have left right now. Dm is the last map for farming gold actually. Its only once or twice by week and it isn't ruin the game right now. I have been spoken with many players about that case and all seems dissatisfied about nerfing last gold loot map in game. Personally i can not imagine future without deep marsh. Please take that words into your hearts to build better future together. Wish you all the best.

If both EVG and DM are nerfed, then both will be played when they become equal

Nerfing DM is the best way for the game. It will motivate players to farm EVG and open it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    Them informing will cause the prices to collapse sooner than later.

I think it shouldn't be announced exactly when.

For example: if they announce it tomorrow, the prices will crash tmrw

The prices will crash no matter what happens.

If dm will be nerfed prices will collapse anyway. Why you saying people shouldn't know the true now? Its pure cheating, isn't it? All should know the true if it is inevitable

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    If both EVG and DM are nerfed, then both will be played when they become equal

Nerfing DM is the best way for the game. It will motivate players to farm EVG and open it.

Nerfing both you think it will be a motivation? Dm will dead like evg now and step by step all game will dead if we will allow to nerf all maps and equipments. New maps are to hard even for me so i cant see your imagination about that future

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Expansion = growing stronger.

As with real life, this is same as expanding outside of our comfort zone to grow.

This means
    1. It is going to be uncomfortable. We are gonna feel "not enough"/weak/ powerless at first, and as we get better gears/awakes which requires dedication into the game to make enough of these resources (Gold/tradeable items for gold), we will slowly feel we can handle harder maps much more smoothly. Just like new mythic gears, we already feel those with these weapons and those without and the power difference especially when killing syrillax boss.
    2. Updating new maps loots and vendor items to encourage players to play newer maps. Currently barely anyone plays ekenda and mecha special bosses because it doesn't drop as much goodies as rahab, so maybe tweak a little and see if different set of loots can be added to each special boss (Heroic/Arcane eggs are definitely good incentives)
    3. Following number 2, then Nerf both dm and evg drop so people can stop farming the same old map as if expansion maps never existed. To grow and becomes stronger means to come out of what's comfortable for most farmers - - - - DM and evg.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Expansion = growing stronger.

As with real life, this is same as expanding outside of our comfort zone to grow.

This means
    1. It is going to be uncomfortable. We are gonna feel "not enough"/weak/ powerless at first, and as we get better gears/awakes which requires dedication into the game to make enough of these resources (Gold/tradeable items for gold), we will slowly feel we can handle harder maps much more smoothly. Just like new mythic gears, we already feel those with these weapons and those without and the power difference especially when killing syrillax boss.
    2. Updating new maps loots and vendor items to encourage players to play newer maps. Currently barely anyone plays ekenda and mecha special bosses because it doesn't drop as much goodies as rahab, so maybe tweak a little and see if different set of loots can be added to each special boss (Heroic/Arcane eggs are definitely good incentives)
    3. Following number 2, then Nerf both dm and evg drop so people can stop farming the same old map as if expansion maps never existed. To grow and becomes stronger means to come out of what's comfortable for most farmers - - - - DM and evg.
    Im sure i will never been enough strong when evg and dm will be nerfed. New maps are too strong im dying one hit there and getting nothing... so following your thinking i will not able to run evg, dm and new maps so basicly i will do nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Im sure i will never been enough strong when evg and dm will be nerfed. New maps are too strong im dying one hit there and getting nothing... so following your thinking i will not able to run evg, dm and new maps so basicly i will do nothing.

Three main ways currently.

1. Farm with others who are op in a good guild (farm enough aps to get into one) I donno why almost everytime I go inside a new map there's either someone who's doing the most damage or that the team is dealing enough damage that I don't really do much except buffing the team. The reason why there are currently not many people in new maps is precisely because there's an easier way currently to farm gold (DM and evg) when those are nerfed people are forced to farm in new maps (but like I said don't nerf dm and evg before they update the loots and vendor items).

2. Play and farm event maps. The past few events have been pretty profitable. Take winter event for example, you can farm lock Valley and craft massive bone chest to sell for 100k each. I did this by joining a guild with people running event LB, so I got carried by platinum rank right from the start, took me less than 250 runs to get to platinum tier.

3. Farm jewels, elite pirate/Shuyal chests, there are many people who do this including myself sometimes. I now have enough capital to hoard items I don't farm as much as I used to.

P. S. I didn't include business or merching here because not everyone is gonna like this. But it is where I make most of my money from. I don't lowball people, I hoard the right times at the right times for a good period and sell them much later for profit (not overpriced) I sell them when price is good.

Also you can learn from this guy, he has fairly good suggestion to earn gold: (or you can watch YT videos and see how others make gold)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Three main ways currently.

1. Farm with others who are op in a good guild (farm enough aps to get into one) I donno why almost everytime I go inside a new map there's either someone who's doing the most damage or that the team is dealing enough damage that I don't really do much except buffing the team. The reason why there are currently not many people in new maps is precisely because there's an easier way currently to farm gold (DM and evg) when those are nerfed people are forced to farm in new maps (but like I said don't nerf dm and evg before they update the loots and vendor items).

2. Play and farm event maps. The past few events have been pretty profitable. Take winter event for example, you can farm lock Valley and craft massive bone chest to sell for 100k each. I did this by joining a guild with people running event LB, so I got carried by platinum rank right from the start, took me less than 250 runs to get to platinum tier.

3. Farm jewels, elite pirate/Shuyal chests, there are many people who do this including myself sometimes. I now have enough capital to hoard items I don't farm as much as I used to.

P. S. I didn't include business or merching here because not everyone is gonna like this. But it is where I make most of my money from. I don't lowball people, I hoard the right times at the right times for a good period and sell them much later for profit (not overpriced) I sell them when price is good.

Also you can learn from this guy, he has fairly good suggestion to earn gold: (or you can watch YT videos and see how others make gold)
    Op players wont run with weaker players its first thing second thing i dont like farm chests and jewels and also merching i like farming gold and what is your problem do other things if you like and let me farm gold why you cant understand i like farming gold?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Op players wont run with weaker players its first thing second thing i dont like farm chests and jewels and also merching i like farming gold and what is your problem do other things if you like and let me farm gold why you cant understand i like farming gold?

"OP played don't run with weak players" that's only partially true if you are forming a party. I'm taking about random party. Also op people don't even care if you are op or not since they can still solo bosses/deal significant damage anyway.

Imagine the game expanded to level 100, are people seriously still gonna farm dm and evg at that point? Sooner or later we would have to move on to newer maps, just like how we moved from elite southern gates (ESG) to elite vardan gates. (Evg).

Regardless of what we said, like always, dm and evg will be nerfed (in fact evg has already been) this is perfectly normal. We would surely but slowly transition to new maps. I'm only helping to smoothen the transition by proposing a nerf only when the loots and vendor items have been revised.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

holy f yall crying about having 200k a day more, for newbies it will help and killing 100 mobs in zodias takes way longer as running deep marsh where i get easily 100k a run also idk why yall crying prices dropping already like crazy how about just stop fake c.o. or manipulating prices