Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Add quests with a fair amount of gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Default Add quests with a fair amount of gold

(I wanted to bring my thread here to hear more thoughts about it since people are talking here more than at the suggestions forum)

Hey,
    I was wondering if we could have a daily quests, that can give us a fair amount of gold?
    It is getting harder and harder for the people who doesnt have a gold loot set to get some gold.
    How about a daily quest for level 81 that can give around 100K gold?
    It is not too much, since one map of deep marsh with a decent gold loot can grant you 150-200k gold.

I would say add a gold quest for every expansion.
    here is an example:

a daily quest in Zodias map:
    Killing 100 Zodian Mobs for 100K gold

a daily quest in mogera:
    Killing 100 Mogeras For 70K gold

a daily quest in fester:
    Killing 100 Crocs for 50K gold

and so on.
    I think if we get several quests, that when you finish all of them you can have 200K gold in total, is fair for everyone.
    After all, 200K gold is not alot considering many people can make this in 1-2 maps of deep marsh of 4-5 times killing rahabkor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

We need a gold sink
    This will drive inflation
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    We need a gold sink
    This will drive inflation
    Umm 100k gold from a daily quest causes inflation, and DM doesn't xD

100k gold is 1 run of DM on average Gl, and thousands of players run it for hours!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Tbh i would like that, but with even more gold as a reward.

Just hear me out, before they always used to switch up ways to make gold, farming gear / eggs, then locks, planar toombs etc, but since mauso expansion (6th year in a row) everything has been the same, farm with gold loot but in different maps.

I mean if people can farm dm for 30 min and get 1m, there should be some kind of way / quest to get the same amount of gold in the same amount of time, i mean gold loot farming is getting extremely boring, esepecially since dm has been the best map for gold loot 4th year in a row.

Also i think that everyone would apriciate a way to make gold that doesnt require you to spend 150m just to get you started, farming with gl would still be a better option tho.

I've seen some people complain, but dude how aren't you bored of farming the same exact map 4th year in a row like cmon...

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    Umm 100k gold from a daily quest causes inflation, and DM doesn't xD

100k gold is 1 run of DM on average Gl, and thousands of players run it for hours!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    I’ve literally called for a nerf to dm for a while
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

It’s a good idea but daily hmmm maybe not so. Like yeah quest gold needs update, 1k is nothing. But I’ll have to disagree with you on daily as it will impact pretty greatly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Evg was good for farming gold dm is decent. First you need to invest a lot into the equipment to run like 4 minutes each run because you need movement speed set, boss damage set and gold loot set (set into stats optional to speed up runs more). If you dont have all of it you can dream about 4 minutes per run same situation with gold loot to get 150-200k each run you need to have 850%gl+ so a lot of expensive stuff to go. Many players farming by years to be better and faster in there and its fun for gold farmers they becomming better and better and it is nothing wrong. After years its normal you becomming fast and strong if you focus on it. Its unacceptable to remove now gold farming. Players spended time to build sets gold and now what? Why we hitting allways in gold farmers? There are many other ways to balance more game not just nerfing last map in game to kill the rest gold farmers. Evg is running noone nowadays only sesonal players to get achievements. Dm is open once by week right now or twice. Im earning 60-75% less gold than before. The problem isn't now in gold loot. People becommed rich after years and its normal that prices are higher now than before but everyone have an opportunity to be rich too. In real life our earnings rised but expenses rised too same situation in game. We earning more but spending more too. I hope i didnt offended no one its just my point of view. Wish you all the best

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

This will cause insane inflation. I just revisited old game called dead frontier 2. When I first played it average player had around 100k cash. When I revisited average player had around 5m cash and that was only 1-2 months after mission update (adding more cash as reward)

And its not hard to start from scratch. Luckily elite chest prices rise with inflation so farming those will get you starting gear. Ive also farmed elite and normal cryostar for cryostar vanity ingredients. It took me lika a week of farming to get tainted set + SS and now few months later I am at around 100m in gear value by just running events. 0 gold needed. I really dont understand gold loor users, they work irl and come home and start working again xD
    Last edited by Alkif; 12-27-2021 at 07:09 PM.

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Go farm elite puzzle boxes ..I'll pay u 60k per and I need 1000 PCs..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Go farm elite puzzle boxes ..I'll pay u 60k per and I need 1000 PCs..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    I don't need that I am asking for the players who doesnt have gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

If you think this will cause crazy inflation, while people are farming billions every deep marsh
    Why do the small players who doesnt have gold loot should be the ones who are not able to make gold?
    I have 860gl I can make million gold in like 25-30mins with a decent party.
    For 2 years people made trillions of gold in EVG, 100k per day = 3 good waves of OG EVG.

Also don't forget 100k gold is just my number, can be lower / higher.
    Also this is a level 81 quests, should be account bound quest too.
    This "crazy inflation" excuse is not fair for the new players, or anyone who doesnt have gold loot.
    Last edited by Synergia; 12-28-2021 at 04:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    If you think this will cause crazy inflation, while people are farming billions every deep marsh
    Why do the small players who doesnt have gold loot should be the ones who are not able to make gold?
    For 2 years people made trillions of gold in EVG, 100k per day = 3 good waves of OG EVG.

This "crazy inflation" excuse is not fair for the new players, or anyone who doesnt have gold loot.
    The inflation doesn't just come from this suggestion alone, its a combination of all gold drop or gold loot in whole.

Wouldn't go too much detail here.

The point is that some are suggesting instead of adding to this inflationary force, there could be other means for new players to make "gold". These could be consumables like elixirs, eggs for example instead of rewarding gold.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post

I went a new player too by hard working everyday i did my aims. Why everyone so salty on gold loot? Gold loot give an opportunity for everyone. I started from same point like others and if someone is determined to be rich he will be. If someone is lazy and stay only in town and beg for gold its his problem. More changes in gold loot is not acceptable. Btw how often dm open? Once or twice by week? My profits reduced after nerf evg like 75% so leave alone dm. Focus better on increasing drop rate of elite golden chests bcs last time when i tried farm i got 1 chest per 20 runs and that is a problem.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Its not hard for non gold loot user to earn gold, its just impossible to keep up with gold loot users, however you dont need to keep up with them since all you need is around 100m for op rogue gear if counting pets (dont know about other classes). And as I said above, I started few months ago with 0 gold loot and with barely any effort I got 100m by just playing events. Current event is a good example how easy it is to make gold. 3 event runs = 100k when you craft your valley chests into bone dragon lockeds (assuming you run with luck%). The price might drop a little by the end of the event but soon start rising again because people open those chests throughout a year for those gold loot sets.
    I really dont understand gold loot users, you come back from work and sit down and start working again (farming gold in game).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
    Its not hard for non gold loot user to earn gold, its just impossible to keep up with gold loot users, however you dont need to keep up with them since all you need is around 100m for op rogue gear if counting pets (dont know about other classes). And as I said above, I started few months ago with 0 gold loot and with barely any effort I got 100m by just playing events. Current event is a good example how easy it is to make gold. 3 event runs = 100k when you craft your valley chests into bone dragon lockeds (assuming you run with luck%). The price might drop a little by the end of the event but soon start rising again because people open those chests throughout a year for those gold loot sets.
    I really dont understand gold loot users, you come back from work and sit down and start working again (farming gold in game).
    So do events and let me farm gold i prefer that way and it isn't boring for me

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
    So do events and let me farm gold i prefer that way and it isn't boring for me

No one cares about you and your gold loot, why did you even reply to this it has nothing to do with this thread. I just corrected synergia that its very easy to make gold without gold loot as he/she stated that "It is getting harder and harder for the people who doesnt have a gold loot set to get some gold." which is not true at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

No one cares about you and your gold loot, why did you even reply to this it has nothing to do with this thread. I just corrected synergia that its very easy to make gold without gold loot as he/she stated that "It is getting harder and harder for the people who doesnt have a gold loot set to get some gold." which is not true at all.
    I will have to disagree with you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

But i care about this game and people using gold loot.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If i see posts 'dm should be nerfed' or 'inflation problem because of gold loot' i feel sad because that means for me and many players the game is over. Im doing events rn and dm. I cant play new maps bcs idh enough equipment i have to run events and dm and i wont even see an ideas about nerfing anything right now. Prices are allready lower and nothing seems they will rise again so we have stabile situation. Dont ruin what we allready have.