Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Default How to stop people from being "scammed"

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    With the bans left and right, anyone in the right mind will not scam anyone... To lose what they have built..whatever it is.
    Here’s a thought which makes it even harder to think of lending and even more afraid of accepting items ppl give you for free rent. Player A is friend with Player B. They farm often and all. Player A has his dark side. Player A scammer Player C a lot. Player A wants to hide it. Player A says to Player B: „ here you are my best friend and I am away for 1 week vacation you can try out my Gears or merch my gold if you want“ player B says „yes sure if you propose me and trust me I will do it“. Player A gives Player B scammed stuff and gold which is worth a lot. Player C recorded the scam of Player A to him and sent to sts support. Our well loved devs get mad because they see another scam report. They look into Player A account and see he transacted scammed stuff and expensive items, gold to Player B. It looks for them like Player B is helping Player A with a scam which was talked about outside of the game for example no in game chats. Sts thinks they worked together and try to hide it. Player A gets banned and player B also.

To sum up when you give away your items you aren’t safe of not being scammed but when you accept items and don’t know information background and have no idea what happened you can say bye to your Account. And yes I know sts doesn’t ban without good reason and will look 3 times up, but mistakes happen.
    A happy new year to y‘all soon.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk
    Last edited by Oawaoebi; 12-28-2021 at 07:49 AM.