Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Hey New Players!

Hey fellow friend to be players!
    As my title mentions I'd just like to welcome ya'll aboard Legends Yacht,
    Destination: Alterra
    A growing community means a growing population of newcomers, we all started off in the fresh batch not knowing what to do!

If your reading this that means you have found your way through to the amazing forums, here your questions and thoughts are all appreciated!
    "How do you finish this quest?", "What should I do with plat?", all these questions will be answered here or raised for thoughts.
    The forums is like a virtual home away from home and is a great way to learn many great things!

To help you overly excited new players, I would just like to post a few links of what in my opinion are great guides!

Videos:

User Guides:
    How to Get Pocket Legends on Your Kindle Fire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62cQu...UBPVl2xrKv47sY

Newbie Guides:
    Pocket Legends - Starter's Guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub6ZO...BINkLjPS-pOIvh

Pocket Legends - Interface and Game Basics Guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8OuN...NGNOQ51r3rUEgh

Pocket Legends - How to Level Up Fast (Power-Level 1-25): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGKIx...4Sg0kShPZLhXbI

Pocket Legends - Trader's Guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_Zhx...f1Ur2D8uuP1mRz

Pocket Legends - All Pinks and Vanities Cataloged: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwvkC...GePsC3zkXLprdA

Posted by pocketlegendshq

:
    If you guys have any questions feel free to PM(Private Messgae) me in game and on forums

IGN: Hawk and Pony

Have Fun Exploring the Land of Alterra!

~Hawk
    Last edited by ImHawk; 06-28-2012 at 02:20 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImHawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default Hey New Players!

You said your PERSONAL guides! That is STEALING someone elses hard work! You should have put a link to the REAL owners of the guides instead of taking advantage of theirs! Im sorry for getting mad but this is making me P'od that you think you can just copy someones guide and then tell new players to go to your COPY of work instead of one that had time and effort put into it!

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fao View Post
    You said your PERSONAL guides! That is STEALING someone elses hard work! You should have put a link to the REAL owners of the guides instead of taking advantage of theirs! Im sorry for getting mad but this is making me P'od that you think you can just copy someones guide and then tell new players to go to your COPY of work instead of one that had time and effort put into it!
    Better?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default Hey New Players!

It went from 100% bad to 99.9% bad! All you did was mention names, NOT their work! Delete all your little tries at copying, and put links to THEIR guides that THEY put time and effort into to make!

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

I'm the guy with my hand on your shoulder
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Way to many copied guides...try to make your own ideas?
    O Hai Der

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

hey fao, sorry for all the trouble, Il just PM sam to delete my previous 2 threads .....*sigh*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default Hey New Players!

Thank You! Im not saying making guides is bad, but copying them is just WRONG! Look I'm sorry I kinda went all crazy and was mean, but I was defending some really hard work for some guys that I don't know, but respect! If it's ok with you let's be friends and maybe I could help you out, ya know like, guides to make! I already got one cooking that I could use help with!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fao View Post
    Thank You! Im not saying making guides is bad, but copying them is just WRONG! Look I'm sorry I kinda went all crazy and was mean, but I was defending some really hard work for some guys that I don't know, but respect! If it's ok with you let's be friends and maybe I could help you out, ya know like, guides to make! I already got one cooking that I could use help with!
    Hey, thanks for your understandng,
    hook me up my friend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default Hey New Players!

Add Faoeskekie for PL
    Bizilia for SL
    Faoeskekie for DL
    Mainly on PL