Thread: a massage to Developers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default a massage to Developers

Hi everyone happy holidays ,l like how the game is going with the story and everything l am playing from 2014 and l am enjoying it, but we kinda need more items like:

Faces/hair=new colors(blue, yellow), new haircut(ponytail,side shaved), new faces.

New aps= we have over 400pets so it would be nice aps like100heroics, 50arcane, 300pets, 400pets.
    And we have some bosses without taking aps and skills aps.

New location/furnitures=location like a beach or underground cave with pool and more, and furniture like fridge, Bakery, clock wall,and more new couches,chairs and furnitures with more effects,furnitures with more sound( if we could add our sounds would be amazing).
    Or new house with 2 floors so we can climb the second floor and add furnitures or a second house combined with our first (in the same location).

Game effect= like a rain or snow some days in some maps to make it more realistic,or you can sit in chairs in tavern in windmoore or in bench in city's

Hardcore Mode:
    We can't use stash in hc to take items from there and 500items is few space maybe a hc stash so you can save some items there and pick them later.
    The lb events in hc mode:to add a lb event in hc different from normal and not same rewards
    For example top 5 of winter event(hc) will win a vatiny (no stashable and tradeable) , or jewels, or some pts(2k) so if we die we will need 10k pts to revine if we don't have enough we use plats to reach 10k.
    In every event we could have different shop from nornal accounts for example nornal and hc players buying for one shop and we buy 2-3 locks in every 2 hours in some events because nornal accounts buying too we could need our hc shop every event 2 hours locks, aura, vatiny...
    Or to open auction for sale only we can't buy anything but we could sell for gold.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Monelgr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I'd agree on pets if they were more affordable and obtainable.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

l agree for the aps, hardcore mode 500space is small we need a hc stash and for the hair and faces l want blue hair for my rog years now.... Now for the house and furnitures l guess they will add more every event but the idea with a 2 floor house is amazing 😍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Hi, and new face and hair for mage would be nice as well as blue hair for all.Two story house is a good idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I will only add my opinion to your suggestions about hardcore even tho some of the others are nice aswell.

+1 for more space on hardcore or a "backpack" that holds stuff for you. I have to stash more and more vanities because I cant hold gear + vanities anymore.

-1 on any change of the revive system. Its too expencive too rivive but reviving shouldn't be an option in the first place. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate the option to keep gear (even for myself when I died) but might have been better if they launched it without imo. Definitely made people play different since some cant lose much (those without many aps but op gear). I fear that sometime those have a chance to just "try" difficult aps after a death and can revive for free over and over. I remember one specific player who tried temple lb on hc and revived twice, leveled to 81 and tried again. Basically a no-go for hardcores to be able to do that imo(he lost plats for every try at least).

+0 for a seperate hardcore lb. Additional challenge in events is a good thing generally. Anyways, most likely only a handful of players can compete on a seperate hc event lb top5 and that will result and the same players on every lb. Also some hardcore players have been on normal event lb and those might be the same ones who will win the top 5 hc lb aswell XD

+1 for a seperate store counter. The only advantage I see is that people have to log more often to open or buy items from store. Makes no sense that normal players compete with hcs on some level. I personally open lockeds for gear on my hardcore and most normals open for a chance of profit in gold. Would appreciate to be able to open more than 3 lockeds in zavier for example so people dont have to log all day and all night to get pets for aps. Let plat users use their plats.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 12-28-2021 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Added last point.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

No more pet aps, and hard core is supposed to be hard, so no there as well. Magic Mirror, yes.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I agree for more options for faces/hairstyles and color (as long as there is some logic in the interaction between those and backpacks/banner). That said i disagree on more pet/house aps. It's really expensive, especially for heroic pets and eggzavier is not everyday. More house options would be welcome but not as aps. Would be also nice be able to lock an item in a certain position and save house decorations like slots, so to able to switch among them

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk