Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House slot cap issue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Post House slot cap issue

Sir, dev
    It's getting more and more hard to keep up with all new house items that you have worked hard to make for us .
    I humbly request to increase house slot cap to 650 atleast .
    We can not finish our builds in 500
    Regards ,
    Happydino

@proplayers plz support my request
    @dev plz sir bring up this issue and help us

((New idea)) imagine. . a layout option in house setting where u can save 4 custom layout of your house . That would be so so so helpful omg .
    Plz do these 2 things . House slots 650 and add layout feature
    Last edited by HappyDINO; 12-30-2021 at 04:36 PM.
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HappyDINO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Yes yes, we need more

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Yes Dino. So many skeletons are awaiting to be build in my tavern.
    Last edited by Marosok; 12-28-2021 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Edit: edit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Tysm guys for support I hope @cinco @dev read this and decide to help us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thread closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Better post on Al suggestion, this ain't a issue, just a necessity for those who decorate their houses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Could add an option when you reach 400 house slots. With house 500 you can buy like 100 more house slots from new verschleim vendor for 200 tokens per house slot. Slots are not trade or stashable. Will revive new maps and keep farming active also.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

add 50k to 100k house slots .

allow people to build into the sky.

housing " decorating" is the only thing that has unlimited potential in arcane legends.

what i mean by that is decorating has infinit possibilities.

ive seen boats , robots, air planes,trains and much more

if people had the slots people would make portraits, Custom houses from top to buttom, or possibly complete cities.

its the only thing in the game thats good for content creation. because its not repetitive and the end product is always different. it sorta becomes like Minecraft.

this is the only thing that can be live streamed thats honest.

from a spectators perspective it doesn't feel like the game is a cash grab. but...

i wish decorating was more easy and intuitive for players but instead the system is clunky.

i heard stories of people making stair ways and fighting the system to properly get them aligned.

what interesting to me is some of the players in the game are so god like in designing. they fight your system to create some of the coolest stuff in the game.

the core game mechanics, pets,gear,locks,procs,map drops and etc dont have what " decorating" has and i wish it did.

i honestly dislike decorating its not my thing. but i appreciate others work.

from another perspective probably the system cant handle it and this isnt to be disrespectful. im just trying to be understanding.

the game has other things to worry about. i just wish things were different.

P.o.g

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Potofgreed; 12-28-2021 at 05:10 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Potofgreed For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Increase cap to 2k slots, why 650 only? At least players will have something to do in game, because expansion still useless and need a lot rework to be attractive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post

housing " decorating" is the only thing that has unlimited potential in arcane legends.

if people had the slots people would make portraits, Custom houses from top to buttom, or possibly complete cities.

its the only thing in the game thats good for content creation. because its not repetitive and the end product is always different. it sorta becomes like Minecraft.

from a spectators perspective it doesn't feel like the game is a cash grab. but...

i wish decorating was more easy and intuitive for players but instead the system is clunky.

i heard stories of people making stair ways and fighting the system to properly get them aligned.

what interesting to me is some of the players in the game are so god like in designing. they fight your system to create some of the coolest stuff in the game.

the core game mechanics, pets,gear,locks,procs,map drops and etc dont have what " decorating" has and i wish it did.

from another perspective probably the system cant handle it and this isnt to be disrespectful. im just trying to be understanding.

P.o.g

Omg really loved your thoughts. tysm for it respect

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyDINO For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Si es necesario, pero eso será hasta el próximo evento en casa (la fiesta y matar al jefe) hay 100 espacios en casa por año, así que han sido estos últimos 2 años.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1

please give the house a roof / tile, we often get rained on and overheated when we gather at home.
    The neighbors will laugh later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanselir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

1+ more house slots

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Tysm for your support I hope devs see this and agree

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post

P.o.g

Loved every word of this.
    I love to build houses on the game.
    it is pritty much what keeps me playing.
    I have build 30+ house designs for myself and others to copy.
    With all the new house items that get added into game.
    builders like myself are not only restricted to slots,heights and alot of house items bugged aka if you turn them at some or more ways there see threw I understand that would be to much work to fix now but for future items I've noticed this has been fixed most of the time thanks for the effort. I would love to see more house slots to be honest 650 would not be enough for me even 1k would restrict my building but it would be a start.
    I am tired creating new houses many times were there incomplete by my standards.
    It's all well and good making many alt houses with different themes and so on but that gets old not being able to increase your vision and creative design.
    I would love to see events with title and badges for house building.
    Before people say those with gold can afford no that is a option players can choose to buy end game gears and spend hundreds of millions on there gears and pets and run lbs and time lbs so on so it's unfair that players who choose to instead spend that money and gold on houses should be neglected from lbs of there choices? Why narrow down options for players to choose what to do makes no sence and makes the game boring.
    Holiday events are geared more to end game now that lessoned versatility for new players and players who choose to play different levels I understand the goal to make people hit end game but lessons the fun.
    Removing multiple procs to make things easier yep worked now everyone is lazy and getting bored.
    To be honest I'm bored of vanity because there's so many to pick I can't wear it all.
    I actually don't know how many vanity sets I got anymore but I use them to make house items only purpose for them.
    Gears if everything is end game now no point for old gear if it's not best of the best.
    Adding versatility and options in the game = more active and fun when someone gets bored of one thing they can do something else.
    Houses in Al are so unutilised they could literally make another pillar in the game. Just my opinion sorry for the rant.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itemstore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itemstore View Post
    builders like myself are not only restricted to slots,heights and alot of house items bugged aka if you turn them at some or more ways there see threw I understand that would be to much work to fix now but for future items I've noticed this has been fixed most of the time thanks for the effort. I would love to see more house slots to be honest 650 would not be enough for me even 1k would restrict my building but it would be a start.
    I am tired creating new houses many times were there incomplete by my standards.
    It's all well and good making many alt houses with different themes and so on but that gets old not being able to increase your vision and creative design.
    Before people say those with gold can afford no that is a option players can choose to buy end game gears and spend hundreds of millions on there gears and pets and run lbs and time lbs so on so it's unfair that players who choose to instead spend that money and gold on houses should be neglected from lbs of there choices? Why narrow down options for players to choose what to do makes no sence and makes the game boring.
    Holiday events are geared more to end game now that lessoned versatility for new players and players who choose to play different levels I understand the goal to make people hit end game but lessons the fun.
    Removing multiple procs to make things easier yep worked now everyone is lazy and getting bored.
    To be honest I'm bored of vanity because there's so many to pick I can't wear it all.
    I actually don't know how many vanity sets I got anymore but I use them to make house items only purpose for them.
    Gears if everything is end game now no point for old gear if it's not best of the best.
    Adding versatility and options in the game = more active and fun when someone gets bored of one thing they can do something else.
    Houses in Al are so unutilised they could literally make another pillar in the game. Just my opinion sorry for the rant.

I agree to your post reply 100% I play for house . Devs need to notice house designers more .
    650 slots . Will be best . And if possible a function to let us swap between 4x layout slots to save 4 style of builds .
    Yes I just came up with this idea .
    Imagine in house setting there be a house layout feature like we save gear or vanity layouts . 4 layouts for houses omg omg omg plz dev helpppppp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Once we hit 1,000+ house slots I will open my own AL computer stress test house business, I will make the most laggy house to exist and if you can move around the house and step outside while having over 20fps then you win!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Once we hit 1,000+ house slots I will open my own AL computer stress test house business, I will make the most laggy house to exist and if you can move around the house and step outside while having over 20fps then you win!
    lmao!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itemstore View Post

np and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    I agree to your post reply 100% I play for house . Devs need to notice house designers more .
    650 slots . Will be best . And if possible a function to let us swap between 4x layout slots to save 4 style of builds .
    Yes I just came up with this idea .
    Imagine in house setting there be a house layout feature like we save gear or vanity layouts . 4 layouts for houses omg omg omg plz dev helpppppp
    nice

another game has something where you can upload the house layout you designed. so other can use it too.

Last edited by Potofgreed; 12-30-2021 at 03:42 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Potofgreed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Is it even possible to built the laggiest house which no one can visit. I mean when you build it it already starts lagging. But it’s just a thought.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post: