Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
Thanks for the laugh!

Jokes aside, survival always come first. If there's no one behind a game, it is dead.

People behind this awesome game need money to buy food and shelter. Then when they have extra money they invest back into the business to hopefully generate more money.

Talking about money, I know some of who would hate it and its perfectly understandable. I would assume most players (70%) in AL are still kids (no offence intended, read on objectively) who likely do not value money as much as they would value attention and love from their caregivers and friends. To most of you, money is secondary because you have someone taking care of that for you. But when you are an adult, you gotta first consider your survival before anything else. Don't need to talk about love and care when you don't even have water and food to eat.

One suggestion is to have some empathy. Then it's fairly simple to see that when someone can't even take care of themselves, don't even expect they have the luxury to care about others (you). So for those of you who hate people who are mainly going for the money, you now know where they are at, maybe give them the benefit of doubts next time when someone talks about money all the time. When we are better off, we then have the capacity to help more people, although this still depends if we are "willing to" help.

Read more about Maslow Hierachy of Needs if you want to know more.

Of course, don't get me wrong, for a game to thrive, it needs to care about its players needs and wants but that's only doable when they can meet the bare minimum to survive the game. Which is why we keep seeing weekend store sales from special vanities, auras, banners, eggs, keys to elite awakes etc... which I believe is significantly helping them make ends meet.

We are all people, even though sometimes rude, judgemental folks in forum can drive me crazy, I do remind myself that I'm talking to a human. Hope we understand each other more than hate but this doesn't mean I condorn any unreasonable acts.
I have my own business im not child as you named me im employmenting 15 workers seaaonal and i learned one thing.. If your workers are happy working for you and they feel caring by you they will stay with you and your business will survive generating bilateral profits. So i dont know what is so funny anyway.

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka