Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best awards for missions

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default best awards for missions

This thing about giving us 800 to 5k gold for a medium-long quest seems like a scam, why don't they raise the prize? Hardcore players urgently need more gold for awak event (not counting plat user that they are sure not to occupy)
    the same goes for normal mode on any map, they give very little

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Some players have many alts, including me. This would be such a convenient way stack the gold.
    -by many 1’s.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Because the game is about 90% P2W, this isn’t just a game it’s a business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Players should be at first place than businesses

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

The increase you are suggesting(Since you bring up awakening event, im guessing you want gold for the blue gems) would do basically nothing in terms of how much gold you need to try and awake items to a decent awake.

For it to make an impact for the HC players, it would have to be game breaking rewards, Game breaking in the sense that it can easily be abused.

Curious as to what you think is fair quest rewards for these Medium-Long Quests.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Camelot View Post

Any valid business owner would disagree with you.

A customer is only a customer when contributing to the revenue and business itself.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dualray For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Some players have many alts, including me. This would be such a convenient way stack the gold.
    -by many 1’s.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Because the game is about 90% P2W, this isn’t just a game it’s a business.

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    The increase you are suggesting(Since you bring up awakening event, im guessing you want gold for the blue gems) would do basically nothing in terms of how much gold you need to try and awake items to a decent awake.

For it to make an impact for the HC players, it would have to be game breaking rewards, Game breaking in the sense that it can easily be abused.

Curious as to what you think is fair quest rewards for these Medium-Long Quests.
    My suggestion is x3 or x5 gold per daily mission that's nothing ... in Dm they earn 110k per run or more, don't come to me with nonsense knowing that there are better ways to get gold

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

just to clarify the map of tindiri "gives about 800 gold ...
    "glinstone" 1.5k .. literal I'm asking for miseries.

I do not believe myself that some even for winning 4.5k gold for a glinstone quest is already breaking the game or something similar ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Meowzzzzzzmno

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    just to clarify the map of tindiri "gives about 800 gold ...
    "glinstone" 1.5k .. literal I'm asking for miseries.

I do not believe myself that some even for winning 4.5k gold for a glinstone quest is already breaking the game or something similar ..
    Even when they quest gives 20k gold I would not go for it.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    My suggestion is x3 or x5 gold per daily mission that's nothing ... in Dm they earn 110k per run or more, don't come to me with nonsense knowing that there are better ways to get gold
    We’ve been asking for an underwater themed expansion since 2015 and now in 2021 we got it. You come to us with this thread thinking STS cares about daily quests? STS made a whole thread about new suggestions for the game and less than 10% of them were even acknowledged.

These quests only benefit new players which is great but if everyone starts making 100k from daily quests only. That’s 30m from basically doing nothing. That’s just going to raise prices like that of Dark Legends. I’m pretty sure 1.2 billion gold now(2021) is about 40-50m back in 2013-2014.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

We’ve been asking for an underwater themed expansion since 2015 and now in 2021 we got it. You come to us with this thread thinking STS cares about daily quests? STS made a whole thread about new suggestions for the game and less than 10% of them were even acknowledged.

These quests only benefit new players which is great but if everyone starts making 100k from daily quests only. That’s 30m from basically doing nothing. That’s just going to raise prices like that of Dark Legends. I’m pretty sure 1.2 billion gold now(2021) is about 40-50m back in 2013-2014.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Yes you are wrong 1.2b 2021 is like 5-9m 2014.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Yes you are wrong 1.2b 2021 is like 5-9m 2014.

You’re saying 2,000$USD is =1b gold (2021)

Which means 2,000$USD is = 10m gold in (2014)???

Arcane ring in 2014 was 120m, you’re saying players spent 24,000$USD for a single item??? I think you’re mistaken, I think 2014 you can make 3-5m for every 89$USD, maul was around 25m then or as I can remember . So 500$ for 25m seems more realistic.

Anyone who bought more than 10k plat in 2014 should have a better idea on the worth of gold back then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    You’re saying 2,000$USD is =1b gold (2021)

Which means 2,000$USD is = 10m gold in (2014)???

Arcane ring in 2014 was 120m, you’re saying players spent 24,000$USD for a single item??? I think you’re mistaken, I think 2014 you can make 3-5m for every 89$USD, maul was around 25m then or as I can remember . So 500$ for 25m seems more realistic.

Anyone who bought more than 10k plat in 2014 should have a better idea on the worth of gold back then.
    Oh i am not Talking about the euro dollar price I talk about the in game. Now gold is like crowding us. I can make 100k In 3 min farming and in 2014 it tooked me 5 months+.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

They are telling me that they took out 30 million or more in EVG "in 1 day and it doesn't seem to them that they take out 500k 1 hour a day? Really?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Thanks for the laugh! 😂😂

Jokes aside, survival always come first. If there's no one behind a game, it is dead.

People behind this awesome game need money to buy food and shelter. Then when they have extra money they invest back into the business to hopefully generate more money.

Talking about money, I know some of who would hate it and its perfectly understandable. I would assume most players (70%) in AL are still kids (no offence intended, read on objectively) who likely do not value money as much as they would value attention and love from their caregivers and friends. To most of you, money is secondary because you have someone taking care of that for you. But when you are an adult, you gotta first consider your survival before anything else. Don't need to talk about love and care when you don't even have water and food to eat.

One suggestion is to have some empathy. Then it's fairly simple to see that when someone can't even take care of themselves, don't even expect they have the luxury to care about others (you). So for those of you who hate people who are mainly going for the money, you now know where they are at, maybe give them the benefit of doubts next time when someone talks about money all the time. When we are better off, we then have the capacity to help more people, although this still depends if we are "willing to" help.

Read more about Maslow Hierachy of Needs if you want to know more.

Of course, don't get me wrong, for a game to thrive, it needs to care about its players needs and wants but that's only doable when they can meet the bare minimum to survive the game. Which is why we keep seeing weekend store sales from special vanities, auras, banners, eggs, keys to elite awakes etc... which I believe is significantly helping them make ends meet.

We are all people, even though sometimes rude, judgemental folks in forum can drive me crazy, I do remind myself that I'm talking to a human. Hope we understand each other more than hate but this doesn't mean I condorn any unreasonable acts.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Correct me if I’m wrong.

30m? 100k a day would get u 3m in a month.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Thanks for the laugh!

Jokes aside, survival always come first. If there's no one behind a game, it is dead.

People behind this awesome game need money to buy food and shelter. Then when they have extra money they invest back into the business to hopefully generate more money.

Talking about money, I know some of who would hate it and its perfectly understandable. I would assume most players (70%) in AL are still kids (no offence intended, read on objectively) who likely do not value money as much as they would value attention and love from their caregivers and friends. To most of you, money is secondary because you have someone taking care of that for you. But when you are an adult, you gotta first consider your survival before anything else. Don't need to talk about love and care when you don't even have water and food to eat.

One suggestion is to have some empathy. Then it's fairly simple to see that when someone can't even take care of themselves, don't even expect they have the luxury to care about others (you). So for those of you who hate people who are mainly going for the money, you now know where they are at, maybe give them the benefit of doubts next time when someone talks about money all the time. When we are better off, we then have the capacity to help more people, although this still depends if we are "willing to" help.

Read more about Maslow Hierachy of Needs if you want to know more.

Of course, don't get me wrong, for a game to thrive, it needs to care about its players needs and wants but that's only doable when they can meet the bare minimum to survive the game. Which is why we keep seeing weekend store sales from special vanities, auras, banners, eggs, keys to elite awakes etc... which I believe is significantly helping them make ends meet.

We are all people, even though sometimes rude, judgemental folks in forum can drive me crazy, I do remind myself that I'm talking to a human. Hope we understand each other more than hate but this doesn't mean I condorn any unreasonable acts.
    I have my own business im not child as you named me im employmenting 15 workers seaaonal and i learned one thing.. If your workers are happy working for you and they feel caring by you they will stay with you and your business will survive generating bilateral profits. So i dont know what is so funny anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I have my own business im not child as you named me im employmenting 15 workers seaaonal and i learned one thing.. If your workers are happy working for you and they feel caring by you they will stay with you and your business will survive generating bilateral profits. So i dont know what is so funny anyway.

I didn't specify who's a child. Please don't take things personally when I have no intention to. Plus my reply isn't specifically targeted at you but the majority of people who almost share a similar opinion as you who also happen to make up I would say 70% of players base.

Anyway back to your question, if you don't have money at all to give to your employees, you are telling me they will stay with you just because you care for them? Can we be realistic here?

I'm not talking about thriving a business.
    I'm talking about SURVIVING.

Realistically speaking how many people are gonna stay with you when you have no money and is starting a business? Especially when these people that you care so much about don't have any other jobs/income? They are gonna follow you for like how long? 2 years? 5 years? God knows when your business will start making money and they will start getting salaries? And during this time who's gonna feed their family? Of course not, most people who would join a new business likely already have a second job and is venturing into another.

To clarify, I'm not talking about picking either one (money or care). I'm talking about the sequence. You gotta have enough money to care, you don't care for others with your mouth for sure.

Most importantly why would a developer care about a player who would never spend a dime on game? Of course if you are a business owner you will first prioritise your paying customers versus your free hoppers, otherwise how did your business survive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    30m? 100k a day would get u 3m in a month.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    3m multiplied by 12 is 36m. Basically 30m. That’s where I got that from.