Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Deep Marsh

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The discussion has been frozen suddenly noone is brave enough to reply This case will stay enigmatic and we can guess only what will bring the future. Anyway Merry Christmas to you and whole team Sts

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Pretty good idea, I like your suggestion on only allowing lower levels to farm at dm. But I can't help but ask why would anyone level up then if they can already make gold without leveling up? And by extension, would there then be any need at all for an expansion/new gears, and therefore income for sts?

Perhaps you wanna elaborate further? I can see it may be a viable option.
    If your sole purpose is to farm gold in game then I don't see reason in playing virtual games at all. Might aswell go get a job and work extra hours for real money. I play for fun and I don't care about my wealth in game. Just by running events throughout years, doing aps in efficient way has earned me a lot of wealth so I don't need to mindlessly run same map over and over again.
    From your answer Ive come to conclusion that this game is already corrupted, all you players see now is gold and vanities. There is no fun anymore, all you want is to farm gold and accumulate more wealth for 0 reason. Just by playing the game without gold loot you can easily afford those new mythics so I really can't see why everyone is so stressed about gold loot nerfs. I think it makes 0 sense that level 81 player runs lvl 66-71 map all day long and earns more gold than players who run level 81 maps. You can't buff gold loot in lvl 81 maps so that leaves only 1 solution, nerf the other maps. Its not like they are taking away your precious gold loot, they just balance the game. Every game does that and thats how it should be. And for those who complain about item prices, it was your investment, if you invest in wrong stock are you going to complain about it to someone?
    But I agree, game will die when gl keeps on getting nerfed, for 4 expansions we have gotten only gold loot content and now taking it away from players piece by piece is not acceptable for most people. Gold loot is the reason why people started quiting this game, and now taking it away from the people who enjoy gold loot will give it a final blow. I don't think there are any new players coming in either, Ive played this game since 2012 and I only see same names in event zones.

Also the guy who ran 100 times pirate map with 70% luck and got 3 chests, either they nerfed the f out it in past 2-3 months or you were just incredibly unlucky. I did all 1000 maps (except maus) few months ago with heroic timur + luck pendant (should also be 70%, I might have had elixir on aswell, not 100% sure), I saved up all my chests until 1000 runs were finished and I always had 200-300 chests and it took me only 2-3 days per map. Elite udim field I did in 1 sitting, its very fast map, takes around 20-30s to finish once you learn boss spawn locations + it has most expensive chests. There are also some legendary weapons that the bosses drop that might sell for 10-30k each which adds up aswell.
    Last edited by Alkif; 12-29-2021 at 02:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Actually they want to nerf dm because they are nor 100% pure dm runner or not a gold farmer, or they want to buffs evg and vg because they have multiple account with goldloot set that can party each and and farm gold boost them self, immagine even in a low gl set but strong defensive set like myth 1 class can carry their run wave 1-20-30-40 they cannot go far wave because proc stack is not acctive but they can farm more because they have 4 account, so if dm will nerf dont buffs the gl on dm and add 200-300% goldloot buffs on new map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts

Said it before
    Nerf dm

Feel free to send all hate to the nearest empty field XP
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
    If your sole purpose is to farm gold in game then I don't see reason in playing virtual games at all. Might aswell go get a job and work extra hours for real money. I play for fun and I don't care about my wealth in game. Just by running events throughout years, doing aps in efficient way has earned me a lot of wealth so I don't need to mindlessly run same map over and over again.
    From your answer Ive come to conclusion that this game is already corrupted, all you players see now is gold and vanities. There is no fun anymore, all you want is to farm gold and accumulate more wealth for 0 reason. Just by playing the game without gold loot you can easily afford those new mythics so I really can't see why everyone is so stressed about gold loot nerfs. I think it makes 0 sense that level 81 player runs lvl 66-71 map all day long and earns more gold than players who run level 81 maps. You can't buff gold loot in lvl 81 maps so that leaves only 1 solution, nerf the other maps. Its not like they are taking away your precious gold loot, they just balance the game. Every game does that and thats how it should be. And for those who complain about item prices, it was your investment, if you invest in wrong stock are you going to complain about it to someone?
    But I agree, game will die when gl keeps on getting nerfed, for 4 expansions we have gotten only gold loot content and now taking it away from players piece by piece is not acceptable for most people. Gold loot is the reason why people started quiting this game, and now taking it away from the people who enjoy gold loot will give it a final blow. I don't think there are any new players coming in either, Ive played this game since 2012 and I only see same names in event zones.

Also the guy who ran 100 times pirate map with 70% luck and got 3 chests, either they nerfed the f out it in past 2-3 months or you were just incredibly unlucky. I did all 1000 maps (except maus) few months ago with heroic timur + luck pendant (should also be 70%, I might have had elixir on aswell, not 100% sure), I saved up all my chests until 1000 runs were finished and I always had 200-300 chests and it took me only 2-3 days per map. Elite udim field I did in 1 sitting, its very fast map, takes around 20-30s to finish once you learn boss spawn locations + it has most expensive chests. There are also some legendary weapons that the bosses drop that might sell for 10-30k each which adds up aswell.
    Last season I did 700 undim one day and got 25 chests. ...u say u got 300? Dang u have lucky charms

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I know pretty well what’s going to happen when I do what I’m gonna do.

Don’t let this stop the discussion tho.

Happy new year my Legends! May it be profitable and yet somehow full of classist angst.
    Removing my comment on this post is rly helpful...I guess u just dont like hearing the truth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Why does naabmage comment gone? This is open forum right? Then lets be real. Lmao

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Devine2021 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

No, Just no. Unless u buff evg gl drops

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Last season I did 700 undim one day and got 25 chests. ...u say u got 300? Dang u have lucky charms
    just did around 20 runs and got 4 golden chests, you probably ran it with 0 reroll chance. Also I said 200-300. 300 I got in nordr by doing 20 runs per day to get maximum amount of chests through daily quests that rewards 1 elite golden chest. Its going off topic so im not going to discuss it any longer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

For reference: Sunken Fleet Map gold drops averaged 10,476 gold(Zero Gold Loot) over 4 runs for me. Now i know 4 runs is not much to get an average from but i figured its better than no data(Each map total was pretty close to each others)

Using Mythic Dagger set, no Pet AA, 2100 Dex and Yinshe HB. I clear the map solo 3:30-4:30 Minutes each run(Clearing all mobs, no deaths). No other procs were used but Daggers.

A prepared team could clear it faster with ease.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This is what happens when players forget about new gamers even and zodias requires decent gear not everyone can afford op sets like the most of us it would be extremely unfair this is really unreasonable . Why not make a thread were you motivate devs to make zodias more interesting or maybe make evg more interesting or even creat a gold farming tomb for end gamers with interesting bosses and stuff

A big

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    If you read the post, you'll see that people will farm both maps.

The value of gold gained after nerfs will be the same, just the numbers will be lower.

The only reason people don't farm EVG is because DM gives more gold, prove me wrong.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Your wrong dm is is easier to farm for most evg requires concentration good gear good pets whin everyone cannot afford i suggest you think more about others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Don't do nerf, we need leader board Gold donating againts inflation..

Sent from my RMX2170 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Just stop nerf suggestions, why dont suggest buffs evg or zodias without nerfing? why need to sacrifice the farm maps of not fully geared player?

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Removing my comment on this post is rly helpful...I guess u just dont like hearing the truth
    I don’t like your profanity. Keep it clean and your comment can stay. Try again if u wish ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #56
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devine2021 View Post
    Why does naabmage comment gone? This is open forum right? Then lets be real. Lmao

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk
    There are rules. Stick to them.

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I don’t like your profanity. Keep it clean and your comment can stay. Try again if u wish ;-)

Lol wot I didnt swear or be rude or disrespectful to anyone keep censoring ppl cinco ur doing a great job!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Lol wot I didnt swear or be rude or disrespectful to anyone keep censoring ppl cinco ur doing a great job!!
    Your post had no value to it whatsoever. Was literally u just talking sh**.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

buff evg plus 1.2k gold

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Your post had no value to it whatsoever. Was literally u just talking sh**.
    Oh shaddap it's an open forum discussion everyone is entitled to their opinion you have no right to judge others on their opinions it's and open discussion for pros and cons .