Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Deep Marsh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    If you read the post, you'll see that people will farm both maps.

The value of gold gained after nerfs will be the same, just the numbers will be lower.

The only reason people don't farm EVG is because DM gives more gold, prove me wrong.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Even if DM is nerfed, will people really farm Evg? Examine the price curves of farming equipment before and after. Ava/Greed sets, as well as Bd gears, had dropped by up to 50%.

Check out the significant number of farmers who have sold off their gears and shifted their expenditures toward vanities thereafter (forums threads between September 15 to October 15); this is one of the reasons why vanities have suddenly started to rise after the expansion, despite the nerf... Hundreds of farmers who sold their farming equipent now have millions to spend.

Proving you wrong is a fallacious statement when you haven't proven your claim with actual responses from farmers of what they'll do when DM gets nerfered, your premise. Perhaps create a poll? because I'd say they'll just quit or sell of their gear.

Lastly, the "value of gold after the nerfs will be the same" sounds wrong, can you explain why that is? Because this is only true if the only gold to be generated in game were from these maps.
    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 12-29-2021 at 11:25 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    I have 555% gl gear and I do not farm dm or evg, as those maps are BORING AF... Bring on the nerf, both dm and evg,nerfing old maps is usual and customary. It happens to all old maps.
    How many runs you did succesfull in new maps? In dm you have some profits in herelcion you farming deaths

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
    How many runs you did succesfull in new maps? In dm you have some profits in herelcion you farming deaths

The first map of Zodia is easy. Invest in gear instead of vanities and your success rated will go up. Gold in that map is actually good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Camelot View Post

Ahahaa lmao

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Even if DM is nerfed, will people really farm Evg? Examine the price curves of farming equipment before and after. Ava/Greed sets, as well as Bd gears, had dropped by up to 50%.

Check out the significant number of farmers who have sold off their gears and shifted their expenditures toward vanities thereafter (forums threads between September 15 to October 15); this is one of the reasons why vanities have suddenly started to rise after the expansion, despite the nerf... Hundreds of farmers who sold their farming equipent now have millions to spend.

Proving you wrong is a fallacious statement when you haven't proven your claim with actual responses from farmers of what they'll do when DM gets nerfered, your premise. Perhaps create a poll? because I'd say they'll just quit or sell of their gear.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    +1 and they will farm evg Avta will tank..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

-1 nerve

1. The more places we have to farm gold the better. Why try force everyone in one direction? The more choice the better for more people. Everyone has got own likes and preferences.

2. Dm is much more fun IMO. Actually run a map and defeat 6 different bosses instead of standing in one place fighting Same boss Boring.

3. If ure argument is u need more players in maps - that's what friends and guildies are for. + remember force everyone into that map u gona have more undergeared players meaning longer/ fail runs if u run random.

4. Dm is easier, now u want to make it even harder for poor /undergeared players. Let's face it you can't run EVG etc proper unless you have good gear. Even dm is a stretch for undergeared players.

5. I have good gear but still prefer dm, I find evg really boring so that's my opinion and like to have the option to run DM if I choose. I find this argument selfish to say the least. If the devs want to nerve let them nerve, but this commingfrom player base I find poor - let players run what they want and don't try to force player base in one direction that suits you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Werner View Post
    -1 nerve

1. The more places we have to farm gold the better. Why try force everyone in one direction? The more choice the better for more people. Everyone has got own likes and preferences.

2. Dm is much more fun IMO. Actually run a map and defeat 6 different bosses instead of standing in one place fighting Same boss Boring.

3. If ure argument is u need more players in maps - that's what friends and guildies are for. + remember force everyone into that map u gona have more undergeared players meaning longer/ fail runs if u run random.

4. Dm is easier, now u want to make it even harder for poor /undergeared players. Let's face it you can't run EVG etc proper unless you have good gear. Even dm is a stretch for undergeared players.

5. I have good gear but still prefer dm, I find evg really boring so that's my opinion and like to have the option to run DM if I choose. I find this argument selfish to say the least. If the devs want to nerve let them nerve, but this commingfrom player base I find poor - let players run what they want and don't try to force player base in one direction that suits you.
    U didn't really understand my post did you? If they nerf DM, people will then have the choice to run EVG or DM.

Right now people only run DM because EVG drops half the gold. If both drop equal gold, then it will be healthier.

Keeping DM as it is forces people towards only DM which is opposite of what you want, lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Not true, then you could propose them buffing gold drop in new maps instead of nerve :/. Even if they buffed evg / vg and u get 100% same gold in 1 hour I would still choose dm all day

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Everyone is talking about new players when we talk about nerfs, but how many new players are there? Also how many new players would actually own gold loot gear in the first place? If your main objective is to earn gold with gold loot then you need very high % for it to be efficient. Running dm with low gear and only 300-400% is less time efficient than just farming elite maps for chests and other ingredients. Perhaps its more important to teach new players how to level up and earn gold without gold loot.
    So the only ones who actually profit from those maps are over geared veterans who 1 shot large groups of mobs and kill bosses with theyr 1000% gold loot set. So perhaps adding gold loot nerf to higher level players would decrease gold inflow while keeping it relevant in lower levels (like you all care so much about lower level players xD). DM is level 66-71 map, so keep it capped at level 75. Vardan valley is lvl 71-76 map so keep it capped at lvl 80. After every 6 levels we gain massive power spikes which make clearing pervious maps super easy..
    And for those who want ESG to make come back using this idea you could make lower level characters and start running there again. However it should be made in the way that you can't earn gold while running with level 81 player who will carry you through the map for a small fee. Reviving lower level maps would also increase old gear prices and make those maps more active.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alkif For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All farmer will leave game if dm nerf. Now all war leave cuzz evg nerf and stack proc nerf.welcome to single player soon.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sayarkglay View Post
    All farmer will leave game if dm nerf. Now all war leave cuzz evg nerf and stack proc nerf.welcome to single player soon.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
    Exactly and that was that 'ideas to do game more healthly'. 100% agree with you bro

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Camelot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

U want evg to be alive but can wars survive evg now a days? there is no more stacks for wars to survive only few warriors can and only few rogues would die again I don’t see a reason to nerf dm every class can benefit from it warriors can 1 shot bosses with mythic weapons so they are useful and still can play in a party not like before mages are op and so as rogues dm nerf will fak up the entire system for everyone there won’t be any map to farm at there is currently only 2 if dm get nerfed 90% of ppl who play would quit cuz evg is hard for everyone since there is no more stacking on procs think about that one also check evg solo on wars they got 17k points which is wave 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
    Everyone is talking about new players when we talk about nerfs, but how many new players are there? Also how many new players would actually own gold loot gear in the first place? If your main objective is to earn gold with gold loot then you need very high % for it to be efficient. Running dm with low gear and only 300-400% is less time efficient than just farming elite maps for chests and other ingredients. Perhaps its more important to teach new players how to level up and earn gold without gold loot.
    So the only ones who actually profit from those maps are over geared veterans who 1 shot large groups of mobs and kill bosses with theyr 1000% gold loot set. So perhaps adding gold loot nerf to higher level players would decrease gold inflow while keeping it relevant in lower levels (like you all care so much about lower level players xD). DM is level 66-71 map, so keep it capped at level 75. Vardan valley is lvl 71-76 map so keep it capped at lvl 80. After every 6 levels we gain massive power spikes which make clearing pervious maps super easy..
    And for those who want ESG to make come back using this idea you could make lower level characters and start running there again. However it should be made in the way that you can't earn gold while running with level 81 player who will carry you through the map for a small fee. Reviving lower level maps would also increase old gear prices and make those maps more active.
    Pretty good idea, I like your suggestion on only allowing lower levels to farm at dm. But I can't help but ask why would anyone level up then if they can already make gold without leveling up? And by extension, would there then be any need at all for an expansion/new gears, and therefore income for sts?

Perhaps you wanna elaborate further? I can see it may be a viable option.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
    Farming chests in elite maps is extremely ineffective, I was doing elite kraken 100 boss kills aps and I was using 70% luck set, in those 100 runs I looted 3 chests

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killyxan View Post
    U want evg to be alive but can wars survive evg now a days? there is no more stacks for wars to survive only few warriors can and only few rogues would die again I don’t see a reason to nerf dm every class can benefit from it warriors can 1 shot bosses with mythic weapons so they are useful and still can play in a party not like before mages are op and so as rogues dm nerf will fak up the entire system for everyone there won’t be any map to farm at there is currently only 2 if dm get nerfed 90% of ppl who play would quit cuz evg is hard for everyone since there is no more stacking on procs think about that one also check evg solo on wars they got 17k points which is wave 10

U don't really need to go to wave 100+ to make gold in evg, and it's easy for warriors to survive EVG waves with jugg + horn.

Yes, warriors can't clear, but they were never meant to. All they have to do is take aggro for few sec and mages will wipe the wave clean. Hope this answers your concerns.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killyxan View Post

No worries Avta will be the tanker ahaha

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Ppl who don't farm dm/evg says nerf it, nerfing gl maps mean game gonna be dead when there is no event running on ppl won't have anything to grind, yes partial nerfing(nerfing gl during event days) can be an option but a big ni for permanent nerfing
    Dm is another chapter of AL, days before dm wr like 90% ppl living under poverty line, this is the map wich helped to game revive you can't think even think about nerfing it,

So plz I'd say "jio or jeene do"

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

U don't really need to go to wave 100+ to make gold in evg, and it's easy for warriors to survive EVG waves with jugg + horn.

Yes, warriors can't clear, but they were never meant to. All they have to do is take aggro for few sec and mages will wipe the wave clean. Hope this answers your concerns.

True I don’t need to go wave 100+ to make gold but it’s not easy to pass high waves without an OP tank that knows everything and has Mephisto like legolasn or idk who else is there not everyone is great at tanking I personally play war since lvl 41 and couldn’t make it to wave 40 after they removed stacking procs so if u want to be the tank for everyone be my guest but I want to farm till 70 waves and I want u to not die at all let’s see if u can do that as a tank

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Tank for me too im not the greatest tank last time i did 12 waves before i died.

23.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

I know pretty well what’s going to happen when I do what I’m gonna do.

Don’t let this stop the discussion tho.

Happy new year my Legends! May it be profitable and yet somehow full of classist angst.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: