Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Deep Marsh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Your post had no value to it whatsoever. Was literally u just talking sh**.
    I think your comment is useless here. Crab mentality lmao. You better shattopp kid

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Devine2021 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Me i absolutely don't want evg to be alive again so that one class can keep getting rich over and over lel for me dm is ok the way it is, especially for not well geared people, maybe just slightly buff mobs and bosses. Rich people or geared people should farm new maps instead of losing time in dm! Every time portals are open i run there and is empty, rahab apart. That's what needs to be inproved, new maps should be filled with people, increase the loot tables from bosses, not only rahab and raise gl of zodias bosses, add more dailies, add ways we can get tokens and points and update the vendor with more than overpriced recipes. Evg us aps place, it done its story and it been over abused too much

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Remove DM and give everyone 1b gold.

ez. end of discussion. big brain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellicz Al View Post
    Oh shaddap it's an open forum discussion everyone is entitled to their opinion you have no right to judge others on their opinions it's and open discussion for pros and cons .

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk
    Yes you are right we do have the right to speak.

That doesn't mean however one can do anything he or she likes. What we "can do" is highly contextual and depends on the environment, social context or platform we are currently in.

When we sign up as a forum member, we have already agreed (regardless if we actually care to read the TOS) to adhere to the rules here, so violating the rules means we are risking either our comment or account to be removed/banned.

Rules exist to keep things in order, and in harmony wherever possible. Different environments would have different rules. So while profanities may be accepted by your close friends or in other platforms, it doesn't mean it's accepted in this AL forum here.

Bear in mind that while we have the rights to speak, the forum creator here also has the right to censor any speeches that does not meet their T&C.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Yes you are right we do have the right to speak.

That doesn't mean however one can do anything he or she likes. What we "can do" is highly contextual and depends on the environment, social context or platform we are currently in.

When we sign up as a forum member, we have already agreed (regardless if we actually care to read the TOS) to adhere to the rules here, so violating the rules means we are risking either our comment or account to be removed/banned.

Rules exist to keep things in order, and in harmony wherever possible. Different environments would have different rules. So while profanities may be accepted by your close friends or in other platforms, it doesn't mean it's accepted in this AL forum here.

Bear in mind that while we have the rights to speak, the forum creator here also has the right to censor any speeches that does not meet their T&C.
    I never broke tos in game or on forum i try allways to construct my statements following up with that rules but i noticed my posts are muted for uncomfortable subjects. Some people posts that deep marsh should be nerfed and they have right to post that i feel i have same rights to disagree with them and this topic is really delicate. I mean (nerfing deep marsh). Some people here pressing devs to nerf this map but as we can see many people won't let them do this. The case is still open and we will see which side devs will succumb. I want only remind when last time we had a discussion about nerfing evg (same group of players voted for nerf) they actually hit thier aims. Think about all of us. Peace

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Looks like some cases are forced behind our backs..

Wysłane z mojego M2006C3MNG przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

after all said and done, dm will be nerfed. it will happen and we all know it. evg just died before it but it surely will happen eventually, happy new year to all.
    tired and wasted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAndHavoc View Post
    after all said and done, dm will be nerfed. it will happen and we all know it. evg just died before it but it surely will happen eventually, happy new year to all.
    Kill dm with introduction of elite 81 maps would be good timing.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

1. Inflation is not a problem and has never been
    this is just a thing so many people assume but the devs never adressed or mentioned that inflation was a problem
    - if it was a problem they would have mentioned it
    +they would add more things like sir spends alot where a negative inflation happens
    + they would lower gold drops everywhere they can
    2. Also I agree that elite vardan gates should be played more because its beautiful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    this is just a thing so many people assume but the devs never adressed or mentioned that inflation was a problem
    +they would add more things like sir spends alot where a negative inflation happens
    2. Also I agree that elite vardan gates should be played more because its beautiful
    Sounds like your not familiar w the pirate booty event bcuz that history directly opposes your statement
    Also the planar runs that ppl used to get rich off
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    100% agree inflation isn't a problem. Some players have problem because they sold his gold loot sets and now they forcing nerfing dm to rebuy sets for 25% value. Im sure nerfing dm will provide to big collaps of prices. I must admit they are good economists...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
    100% agree inflation isn't a problem. Some players have problem because they sold his gold loot sets and now they forcing nerfing dm to rebuy sets for 25% value. Im sure nerfing dm will provide to big collaps of prices. I must admit they are good economists...

Gold loot sets are dropping in price for other reason than what u are trying to claim. Its not StS fault u want to sell your gold loot set now. The set are cheaper because of 2 reasons(this happens the last few years aswell). Awakening Event is near, and we are on one of the biggest events(which one of the main loots are the GL sets). That is the reason they are dropping

If you want to create chaos and Panic Sell your gear then that is on you, but what you are preaching in game and on forums isnt a healthy way to try and move past this hurdle.

Nobody Knows What The Adjustment to Deep Marsh is going to be. I would suggest to stop spreading false narratives in game and on forums and try to adapt.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Gold loot sets are dropping in price for other reason than what u are trying to claim. Its not StS fault u want to sell your gold loot set now. The set are cheaper because of 2 reasons(this happens the last few years aswell). Awakening Event is near, and we are on one of the biggest events(which one of the main loots are the GL sets). That is the reason they are dropping

If you want to create chaos and Panic Sell your gear then that is on you, but what you are preaching in game and on forums isnt a healthy way to try and move past this hurdle.

Nobody Knows What The Adjustment to Deep Marsh is going to be. I would suggest to stop spreading false narratives in game and on forums and try to adapt.
    Cicno foreshadowed a change to DM, and it's very clearly not going to be a buff

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Dont blame me now bro im against nerfing anything in game. First of all avariece sets was risning in price since few years if you didnt noticed that we are playing different games. I will give you an example now: Ava set 450gl before nerf evg costed 280m. Now after evg nerf its like 190m you can find easy. So its allready 90m lower. Now imagine after nerf dm how much they will cost. 50m? Gold loot sets will be useless. Where we will farm gold? I just want people to know what is happening. I cant understand why you want to destroy game you playing..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    Cicno foreshadowed a change to DM, and it's very clearly not going to be a buff

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Good job Avta you are the 'father' of all that nerfs. If it will happen i will have to say goodbye Arcane Legends