Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killyxan View Post
    U want evg to be alive but can wars survive evg now a days? there is no more stacks for wars to survive only few warriors can and only few rogues would die again I don’t see a reason to nerf dm every class can benefit from it warriors can 1 shot bosses with mythic weapons so they are useful and still can play in a party not like before mages are op and so as rogues dm nerf will fak up the entire system for everyone there won’t be any map to farm at there is currently only 2 if dm get nerfed 90% of ppl who play would quit cuz evg is hard for everyone since there is no more stacking on procs think about that one also check evg solo on wars they got 17k points which is wave 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    U don't really need to go to wave 100+ to make gold in evg, and it's easy for warriors to survive EVG waves with jugg + horn.

Yes, warriors can't clear, but they were never meant to. All they have to do is take aggro for few sec and mages will wipe the wave clean. Hope this answers your concerns.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    U don't really need to go to wave 100+ to make gold in evg, and it's easy for warriors to survive EVG waves with jugg + horn.

Yes, warriors can't clear, but they were never meant to. All they have to do is take aggro for few sec and mages will wipe the wave clean. Hope this answers your concerns.

True I don’t need to go wave 100+ to make gold but it’s not easy to pass high waves without an OP tank that knows everything and has Mephisto like legolasn or idk who else is there not everyone is great at tanking I personally play war since lvl 41 and couldn’t make it to wave 40 after they removed stacking procs so if u want to be the tank for everyone be my guest but I want to farm till 70 waves and I want u to not die at all let’s see if u can do that as a tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post

Tank for me too im not the greatest tank last time i did 12 waves before i died.

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka