Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 75 of 75

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Deep Marsh

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    230
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Your post had no value to it whatsoever. Was literally u just talking sh**.
    I think your comment is useless here. Crab mentality lmao. You better shattopp kid

    Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Devine2021 For This Useful Post:


  3. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    245
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Me i absolutely don't want evg to be alive again so that one class can keep getting rich over and over lel for me dm is ok the way it is, especially for not well geared people, maybe just slightly buff mobs and bosses. Rich people or geared people should farm new maps instead of losing time in dm! Every time portals are open i run there and is empty, rahab apart. That's what needs to be inproved, new maps should be filled with people, increase the loot tables from bosses, not only rahab and raise gl of zodias bosses, add more dailies, add ways we can get tokens and points and update the vendor with more than overpriced recipes. Evg us aps place, it done its story and it been over abused too much

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

  4. #63
    Forum Adept Greazemk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Stronghold
    Posts
    350
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    120
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    41
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Remove DM and give everyone 1b gold.

    ez. end of discussion. big brain

  5. #64
    Senior Member Analytical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,520
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    185
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    222
    Thanked in
    163 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellicz Al View Post
    Oh shaddap it's an open forum discussion everyone is entitled to their opinion you have no right to judge others on their opinions it's and open discussion for pros and cons .

    Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk
    Yes you are right we do have the right to speak.

    That doesn't mean however one can do anything he or she likes. What we "can do" is highly contextual and depends on the environment, social context or platform we are currently in.

    When we sign up as a forum member, we have already agreed (regardless if we actually care to read the TOS) to adhere to the rules here, so violating the rules means we are risking either our comment or account to be removed/banned.

    Rules exist to keep things in order, and in harmony wherever possible. Different environments would have different rules. So while profanities may be accepted by your close friends or in other platforms, it doesn't mean it's accepted in this AL forum here.

    Bear in mind that while we have the rights to speak, the forum creator here also has the right to censor any speeches that does not meet their T&C.

  6. #65
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    308
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Yes you are right we do have the right to speak.

    That doesn't mean however one can do anything he or she likes. What we "can do" is highly contextual and depends on the environment, social context or platform we are currently in.

    When we sign up as a forum member, we have already agreed (regardless if we actually care to read the TOS) to adhere to the rules here, so violating the rules means we are risking either our comment or account to be removed/banned.

    Rules exist to keep things in order, and in harmony wherever possible. Different environments would have different rules. So while profanities may be accepted by your close friends or in other platforms, it doesn't mean it's accepted in this AL forum here.

    Bear in mind that while we have the rights to speak, the forum creator here also has the right to censor any speeches that does not meet their T&C.
    I never broke tos in game or on forum i try allways to construct my statements following up with that rules but i noticed my posts are muted for uncomfortable subjects. Some people posts that deep marsh should be nerfed and they have right to post that i feel i have same rights to disagree with them and this topic is really delicate. I mean (nerfing deep marsh). Some people here pressing devs to nerf this map but as we can see many people won't let them do this. The case is still open and we will see which side devs will succumb. I want only remind when last time we had a discussion about nerfing evg (same group of players voted for nerf) they actually hit thier aims. Think about all of us. Peace

    Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka

  7. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Looks like some cases are forced behind our backs..

    Wysłane z mojego M2006C3MNG przy użyciu Tapatalka

  8. #67
    Member SpeedAndHavoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    56
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    after all said and done, dm will be nerfed. it will happen and we all know it. evg just died before it but it surely will happen eventually, happy new year to all.
    tired and wasted

  9. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    684
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    84
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAndHavoc View Post
    after all said and done, dm will be nerfed. it will happen and we all know it. evg just died before it but it surely will happen eventually, happy new year to all.
    Kill dm with introduction of elite 81 maps would be good timing.


    Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

  10. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    906
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

    Default

    1. Inflation is not a problem and has never been
    this is just a thing so many people assume but the devs never adressed or mentioned that inflation was a problem
    - if it was a problem they would have mentioned it
    +they would add more things like sir spends alot where a negative inflation happens
    + they would lower gold drops everywhere they can
    2. Also I agree that elite vardan gates should be played more because its beautiful

  11. #70
    Senior Member Stephencobear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perpendicular to everything
    Posts
    1,202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    741
    Thanked in
    410 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    1. Inflation is not a problem and has never been
    this is just a thing so many people assume but the devs never adressed or mentioned that inflation was a problem
    - if it was a problem they would have mentioned it
    +they would add more things like sir spends alot where a negative inflation happens
    + they would lower gold drops everywhere they can
    2. Also I agree that elite vardan gates should be played more because its beautiful
    Sounds like your not familiar w the pirate booty event bcuz that history directly opposes your statement
    Also the planar runs that ppl used to get rich off
    \m/,_________( >. < )_________,\m/
    ign : Suentous : High society

  12. #71
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    308
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    1. Inflation is not a problem and has never been
    this is just a thing so many people assume but the devs never adressed or mentioned that inflation was a problem
    - if it was a problem they would have mentioned it
    +they would add more things like sir spends alot where a negative inflation happens
    + they would lower gold drops everywhere they can
    2. Also I agree that elite vardan gates should be played more because its beautiful
    100% agree inflation isn't a problem. Some players have problem because they sold his gold loot sets and now they forcing nerfing dm to rebuy sets for 25% value. Im sure nerfing dm will provide to big collaps of prices. I must admit they are good economists...

    Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka

  13. #72
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    414
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    103
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
    100% agree inflation isn't a problem. Some players have problem because they sold his gold loot sets and now they forcing nerfing dm to rebuy sets for 25% value. Im sure nerfing dm will provide to big collaps of prices. I must admit they are good economists...

    Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Gold loot sets are dropping in price for other reason than what u are trying to claim. Its not StS fault u want to sell your gold loot set now. The set are cheaper because of 2 reasons(this happens the last few years aswell). Awakening Event is near, and we are on one of the biggest events(which one of the main loots are the GL sets). That is the reason they are dropping

    If you want to create chaos and Panic Sell your gear then that is on you, but what you are preaching in game and on forums isnt a healthy way to try and move past this hurdle.

    Nobody Knows What The Adjustment to Deep Marsh is going to be. I would suggest to stop spreading false narratives in game and on forums and try to adapt.

  14. #73
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    362
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Gold loot sets are dropping in price for other reason than what u are trying to claim. Its not StS fault u want to sell your gold loot set now. The set are cheaper because of 2 reasons(this happens the last few years aswell). Awakening Event is near, and we are on one of the biggest events(which one of the main loots are the GL sets). That is the reason they are dropping

    If you want to create chaos and Panic Sell your gear then that is on you, but what you are preaching in game and on forums isnt a healthy way to try and move past this hurdle.

    Nobody Knows What The Adjustment to Deep Marsh is going to be. I would suggest to stop spreading false narratives in game and on forums and try to adapt.
    Cicno foreshadowed a change to DM, and it's very clearly not going to be a buff

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  15. #74
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    308
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Gold loot sets are dropping in price for other reason than what u are trying to claim. Its not StS fault u want to sell your gold loot set now. The set are cheaper because of 2 reasons(this happens the last few years aswell). Awakening Event is near, and we are on one of the biggest events(which one of the main loots are the GL sets). That is the reason they are dropping

    If you want to create chaos and Panic Sell your gear then that is on you, but what you are preaching in game and on forums isnt a healthy way to try and move past this hurdle.

    Nobody Knows What The Adjustment to Deep Marsh is going to be. I would suggest to stop spreading false narratives in game and on forums and try to adapt.
    Dont blame me now bro im against nerfing anything in game. First of all avariece sets was risning in price since few years if you didnt noticed that we are playing different games. I will give you an example now: Ava set 450gl before nerf evg costed 280m. Now after evg nerf its like 190m you can find easy. So its allready 90m lower. Now imagine after nerf dm how much they will cost. 50m? Gold loot sets will be useless. Where we will farm gold? I just want people to know what is happening. I cant understand why you want to destroy game you playing..

    Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka

  16. #75
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    308
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    Cicno foreshadowed a change to DM, and it's very clearly not going to be a buff

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Good job Avta you are the 'father' of all that nerfs. If it will happen i will have to say goodbye Arcane Legends

    Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Deep Marsh
    By Abdu ._. in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-05-2020, 12:55 PM
  2. Deep Marsh
    By Draculex in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2020, 09:17 PM
  3. Deep Marsh
    By arcanefid in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-23-2019, 01:41 PM
  4. Deep Marsh bug
    By Browdy666 in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2019, 06:53 PM
  5. Deep marsh
    By Prettylicious in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2018, 03:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •