Thread: Does mythic makes fun?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Default Does mythic makes fun?

So I recently was running Mausoleum maps and deep marsh and I recognized that running those maps are really boring and make no fun. It’s not the reason bc I ran each mausoleum map like 200 times each and deep a few thousands. I more see the problem that the mythics are way too strong. For example I kill lich with only staff proc in 1-2 Hits no ult. and being a walking machine who just has to hit and not think about how to make it smarter and some cool fights. Deep marsh 2 bosses with 1 war ult. Where’s the fun? If it’s only a few players like a handful who is able that’s ok there has to be and we need also those players. But when everybody soon will have those items and is able to just melt blindfolded all maps without looking at them it’s really boring. I think the procs of the mythics are really good for endgame and enjoyable there but not for the previous maps. So I would suggest to nerf the mythics. Don’t nerf them in endgame but every expansion from the past when you go there the weapon has a nerf. I am taking mythic staff as an example now bc it’s good to explain. So mythic staff procs in Heracles maps x10 damage. I’m Mogera maps it procs x8 damage, in deep marsh x6 and in mausoleum x4. Kinda like ebon aegis being nerfed for lvl up, the mythics get nerfed for level down.

We soon are getting more gears and improve our characters a lot more. I don’t want everybody to be a 1hit killermachine. My problem also is not the 81 maps it’s the gear in the previous expansions. I don’t see a problem in the mythics at all they are great but the farming of lower level mobs is too rediculous. I am sure a few will understand what I want to say.
    To sum up: mythics are great I love them but farming with them in previous expansions is boring because it makes no fun.

And please don’t come with them don’t use those weapons.

Happy new year to all!

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I dont think lower maps are supposed to be challenging anymore. Dm and maus are maps of the past and its no wonder high level weapons roll them. If you run nightmare raid with skratch staff it has the same effect. Difference right now is that m6 is supposed to scale and both drop gold gold still. In which matter that makes sense has been discussed in several other threads. I wont bring that drama in here aswell XD. Just saying; I believe we should expect challenge from endgame instead of low-level maps.

Happy new year!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I admit I haven’t read the other threads maybe because I have a life or people discussing nonsense annoys me. I just wanted to bring up a question I have been asking myself. When 1 player can 1 hit a boss it’s fine but when everybody can soon it’s going to be boring like farming 1k elite bracken- underhul. Don’t make the game about each mob and boss 1hit with the best gear. Like for example syrillax is able to be 1 hitted in event and that’s 1 thing I like because you have to do it smarter. Go to boss only 1 attacks and after 5 hits he procs and 1 hits. It’s not go to boss shoot and hes dead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    I admit I haven’t read the other threads maybe because I have a life or people discussing nonsense annoys me. I just wanted to bring up a question I have been asking myself. When 1 player can 1 hit a boss it’s fine but when everybody can soon it’s going to be boring like farming 1k elite bracken- underhul. Don’t make the game about each mob and boss 1hit with the best gear. Like for example syrillax is able to be 1 hitted in event and that’s 1 thing I like because you have to do it smarter. Go to boss only 1 attacks and after 5 hits he procs and 1 hits. It’s not go to boss shoot and hes dead.

Will definitely make the old maps more difficult to play. On the other hand you have to adjust this diminishing buff on every single upcoming weapon. Can easily turn out into the other direction - that mythics are only usable on one specific map if they are nerfed too much. I can see that happenening with recent difficulties in basic balance of classes already. Also have to keep loot in maps then bc its work for nobody otherwise.
    The same assumption I see in every of these threads is that people exaggeratingly care about older maps. Either because they do not like the expansion or they have difficulties to adjust to a new cap/meta. Personally, I wouldn't spend a second on old maps anymore and put all the effort to make expansion more attractive.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 12-30-2021 at 08:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I can't keep up with that wise talking, so i keep it short: i agree with everything said above, pro annd contra

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
    Dragons are overall

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Proc stacking was too broken guys...introducing infinite dps wasn't.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Take 76 weapons into low level maps and it's easy so idk what your talking about. Yes 81 weapons in low level maps that are already easy would be easy too. Actually I don't use the new mythics in low level maps because they are single target weapons. No one uses them unless you really want to explode those lvl 61 mobs 1 by 1. Oh and I don't know a war that can 2 tap the lich with any weapon either, even with ulti. My suggestion is remove all your gear and run solo....because no one is going to do that with you. If you want a challenge go to end game maps and portals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Wdym?
    It is absoulutely balanced for the game
    xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

idk