Honestly war mythics only 1 hits weak bosses and you need ultimate to kill anything else with it. What you're really complaining about is one boss in an event map that is weaker then the same boss in deep. If procs switched you would be complaining since it's useless against any mini or main boss in expansion with out rage ultimate. You have to proc multiple times and land those hits in zodias and deep maps with out rage ulti.

Other classes see us pop a boss and have no clue how it actually works. You need to prepare, execute and be a little lucky to 1 hit. I don't care how the mechanics work or what the name of the proc is all of the weapons are similar functionally. Now if rogue or mage had an ultimate that boosts damage from a normal attack that would change how your weapons deal damage. As is I see mages and rogues 1 hit with out rage all the time. In fact every run I make with other mythic users it's basically up to who procs first. However in zodias and deep if my ultimate isn't ready I can't 1 hit anything. As a war with the debuffs in zodias you can't even 1 hit some mobs on proc.

So switch procs or weapons or whatever it won't matter if you can't boost the damage you deal when you actually proc.