Thread: Make Honor Pvp Kills count to Tdm Kills

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Make Honor Pvp Kills count to Tdm Kills

Make Honor Pvp Kills count to Tdm Kills -
    Its not really possible to get Pvp kills for ur aps because nobody plays the normal pvp
    - I think Honor Pvp Kills should count to ur Tdm Kills and therefore count to ur Aps

Also in normal Pvp u can kill trade farm with a 2nd Account and in honor pvp this doesnt happen(so honor is more legit)

edit: make 2 assists 1 kill then for warriors
    i just want it for aps
    Last edited by championboost; 01-01-2022 at 12:44 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I think ur forgetting that warriors always almost get no kills. How's that fair?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    I think ur forgetting that warriors always almost get no kills. How's that fair?

And mostly warriors are those who never die.

Should be implemented would be cool. Or make it separate in stats.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    And mostly warriors are those who never die.

Should be implemented would be cool. Or make it separate in stats.
    I think he meant it for APs, warriors won't be getting those APs from honor lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i suggest in pvp add stats like assist :>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I think he meant it for APs, warriors won't be getting those APs from honor lol

Well before „dummies“ where a common usage it neither was usual for wars to get many kills and or deaths during a fight.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Well before „dummies“ where a common usage it neither was usual for wars to get many kills and or deaths during a fight.

I still think it would be a bad idea to add KDR to honor.

KDR affects your eligibility into certain guilds, and affects the guild rank overall.

If your teammates are playing bad, you shouldn't really be more punished than losing honor points.

Also, typically rog takes away 14-16 kills, mage 2-4 kills, and Warrior 0-2. I may be exeggarating, but I think the numbers are somewhere close from my experience

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

make 2 assists 1 kill then for warriors
    i just want it for aps

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Make it as separated KDR which gives aps, not add to normal pvp kdr ofc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Default Make Honor Pvp Kills count to Tdm Kills

I still think it would be a bad idea to add KDR to honor.

KDR affects your eligibility into certain guilds, and affects the guild rank overall.

If your teammates are playing bad, you shouldn't really be more punished than losing honor points.

Also, typically rog takes away 14-16 kills, mage 2-4 kills, and Warrior 0-2. I may be exeggarating, but I think the numbers are somewhere close from my experience

Well what do you think how pvp stats were looking before dummy farming started? Now it’s all Chars 10k kills 10 deaths. Back the days good mage kdr was 2:3 rog was 2:1 and war was like 1:1 around.
    I know people now care about guild ranks and chose members when they fit but isn’t it better same gear all same teams no 5 kills per second. Would not hurt the system to add them aswell. If you don’t like create second char for honor or go after back to dummy farming to get the kdr back.

Also I would like to see aps which are including the new domination pvp mode 10 capture, 100, 500 …
    If want a gamemode to be active give rewards and a reason to farm it

Last edited by Oawaoebi; 01-01-2022 at 12:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Considering how redundant normal PvP is these days, I have to agree it would be good if honor show how counted towards PvP kills, especially as it affects APs still!

However yeah to just give kills for whats gained during the matches would be a little unfair...

So why not have it so if a team wins, every member of the team gains 20kills each regardless if a rogue or mage got most of those kills... As long as the team wins, everyone in the team gains the same kills.

It keeps it fair also encourages teams to actually try to get along and win as there is something to be gained from it.

I'd also like to add, it would be really handy if along with guild battlegrounds could have the kills implemented there as well somehow?

Even to be able to have an honor BG pvp map which you access through guild menu (like battleground) and guildies can choose blue or red team and actually be able to have friendly matches with each other would be a godsend!

Last season held a BG pvp event within guild were had to have guildies move to an Alt guild just to be able to pvp with each other... why not be able to just go into a map only guildies can enter and can just have practice/fun matches there and then can pvp for real in honor for those APs and Kills

Food for thought :3

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

So you mean when the score is 20-14 win for your team you get 20 pvp kills and 14 pvp deaths counted did i understood right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

So you mean when the score is 20-14 win for your team you get 20 pvp kills and 14 pvp deaths counted did i understood right?
    That's a point I missed, I think it would be too much if the losing team gained the deaths that they gained in kills. for example, a close game of 19/19 and then you end up with 19 deaths maybe I'm being too nice >.<

Perhaps would be nicer if say just 10 deaths were added for every player of the losing team and 20 kills added for every member of the winning team
    Godfather of Arlor

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

thats a good idea because its a team effort

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Just get rid of pvp aps and don't count them towards anything. No one cares anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Just get rid of pvp aps and don't count them towards anything. No one cares anymore.
    There are still people who have spent the time and money in the past that still play so to completely just wipe PvP would make all that previous effort meaningless so whilst at it might as well take away APs in general?

Nothing wrong with the achievements themselves just need to be implemented in a more modern and relevant way... such as including it with honor pvp
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Theres a lot of people who care about pvp. But when you put them all on ignore list, then its sure that you wont notice them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

You are on ignore because you can't focus on your own play and start with the tt and throwing with in the first minute and dont stop for 20 minutes after the match if ever. It is distracting and annoying. Now I can focus on my job and enjoy the silence. You should try it sometime.

Anyway, the vast majority of players only want the ap, that's why they want kills to count in honor. They can't fight in tdm unless they dummy farm or pay for kills. It defeats the purpose of having an ap if all your doing is farming kills. Myself and others that enjoy pvp for fun will fight regardless so the ap is meaningless. At least in my opinion it is meaningless when everyone is dummy farming kills.
    Last edited by capeo; 01-03-2022 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Anyway, the vast majority of players only want the ap, that's why they want kills to count in honor. They can't fight in tdm unless they dummy farm or pay for kills. It defeats the purpose of having an ap if all your doing is farming kills. Myself and others that enjoy pvp for fun will fight regardless so the ap is meaningless. At least in my opinion it is meaningless when everyone is dummy farming kills.

I do agree with you that currently tdm or ctf is pretty redundant and the whole point of the thread is that honor pvp at least is alive and well so let's include pvp kills to go with it and the overall problem is solved.

Of course, be pointless if its based on the kills each player gains as wars would struggle however it can be made fair with the winning team receiving PvP kills and the losing team receiving the deaths.

Would encourage people to TT less and try work together as actual kills towards APs is also on the line.
    Godfather of Arlor

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I don't look at normal as redundant. Being slow and not able to kill anyone isn't that much fun. Honor is slow motion pvp where as regular moves 1000000000 miles an hour. People say honor is skill but no matter how much skill a war has you will only get a couple kills out of 20 vs a rogue, less against a good one. In normal a good mage can kill rogues and wars. Same for the other classes. Yes it take gear and effort to play normal but I prefer it way more then honor. Honor is what I do because tdm is empty. That is a preference more then a requirement though.

To get back to the op go ahead and make kills count so rogues are the only ones in honor won't bother me a bit. As is if you go in the normal honor map 80% of the time its rogues fighting rogues. Or just get rid of it. No more pvp aps since actual pvp is dead. I doubt the devs put the ap in thinking dummy farming would be the only way to get it.