Thread: Rahabkor's lair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Rahabkor's lair

This map in zodias is giving me a lot of trouble. Specifically the curses. How can I avoid the curses or survive them. Any information would be helpful thanks.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OdenTheJust View Post
    This map in zodias is giving me a lot of trouble. Specifically the curses. How can I avoid the curses or survive them. Any information would be helpful thanks.

I don't own a YouTube channel to link videos without a single word as bait, but i can tell you to look at curse icon on top-left of screen and :

- If you are a warrior, time your horn of renew (with invulnerability upgrade) with curse, use it when is about to expire

- If you are a mage, time your arcane shield (with invulnerability upgrade) with curse, same as warriors

- If you are a rogue...shoot arrows quickly

Edit : Rahabkor will always curse the closest player to him at the very moment mini-boss dies. If you are rogue, stay back of map
    Last edited by Bluehazee; 01-02-2022 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Mini-boss info

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    I don't own a YouTube channel to link videos without a single word as bait, but i can tell you to look at curse icon on top-left of screen and :

- If you are a warrior, time your horn of renew (with invulnerability upgrade) with curse, use it when is about to expire

- If you are a mage, time your arcane shield (with invulnerability upgrade) with curse, same as warriors

Edit : Rahabkor will always curse the closest player to him at the very moment mini-boss dies. If you are rogue, stay back of map
    No need to be toxic, also the link is a thread I created, not a yt vid without an explanation. Also why would I say anything after the link when everything he needs to know is in the link?
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-02-2022 at 07:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Y'all can't reply to a thread without starting a drama eh? it's 2022, time to change, just saying.

And yeah, @Encryptions you could've also added what we'll expect from opening that link

Be nice people!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Greazemk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YINAE View Post
    why are you still around just quit this game already your sh*t videos are poor and dont belong on youtube. 100 year old man voice die already you cumberground ugly bi*ch. snobs like you are so stupid and rich and dont share any gold with the poor so f*ck you. encryption you dont help people you post videos with lies for money. encryptions -> im so rich in a game i get no pu**y im a B*ITCH give me attention.
    bots lol

/11

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

why are you still around just quit this game already your sh*t videos are poor and dont belong on youtube. 100 year old man voice die already you cumberground ugly bi*ch. snobs like you are so stupid and rich and dont share any gold with the poor so f*ck you. encryption you dont help people you post videos with lies for money. encryptions -> im so rich in a game i get no pu**y im a B*ITCH give me attention.
    I am around because I have friends in the game, last time I checked my vids helped a lot of people, my "100 year old man voice" is called testosterone which most males have, so me earning my gold gives you the right to form some communist act by insulting me for not giving you gold lmao?
    "You post videos for "money"." Weelll... my screenshot says other wise.
    Name:  scree.PNG
Views: 427
Size:  352.7 KB
    Maybe stay home and drink some milk because its good for your teeth, just like not insulting me irl is also good for your teeth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Stop being toxic, there's no need for it. I found the video helpful. If you don't like it be grown up and move on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Theres nothing wrong about showing the link of video for quick help, i watch the video and theres a guide there to use or to follow. Lern, watch and follow to grow.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

poor poor youtuber keep crying
    Oh dude shaddap just because encry has showed a YouTube link to help the guy doesn't give you any right to start being toxic . Toxic wannabes who are jealous or angry cause they are not as rich. Like what's your problem so what he has a dark voice which most men have lol. You sound like a hormonal adolescent who can't control his behavior .

Be respectful

No need to be toxic it's a new year
    Encry didn't do anything wrong.

Ign Matchmade/Nicobellic

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

Said one toxic poster to another...
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    No need to be toxic, also this is a thread I created, not a yt vid without an explanation. Also why would I say anything after the link when everything he needs to know is in the link?
    you created this thread? and you replied to your own thread with your main account?
    uWu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by haunt View Post
    you created this thread? and you replied to your own thread with your main account?
    No... I am talking about this.
    Name:  scr.PNG
Views: 366
Size:  196.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post

Thanks. I did beat it a while back a few times but still find it difficult as a rogue. It's like you said, just kept shooting and staying back. Is there a specific pet that will help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

What is everyone's problem, lol? This is rediculous. The YouTube video was helpful to me. My ign is Ozyboi go check any of my sell threads I am not affiliated with encryptions what so ever. Thank you all for the people that posted helpful info. And for the rest of you get a life. Thread closed ozy out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I made a guide about the special bosses for my guild before the mythics were released. Taking this boss down is now easier with these mythics but here you go:

Ps. These stuffs I wrote are only based from my experience and observation running the map. Just in-case I get some information wrong, or if an information is no longer valid, please feel free to correct me.

[ RAHABKOR ]

Found in Dawn of the Deep - Zodias Prayer Vault (top right of the map)

Abilities

FLAMES (VERTICAL) - This is a red zone that can spawn in left, middle, right side of the map but it's pretty much easy to avoid as it has a visible indication. Induces a fixed 1,000,000 damage upon contact with a player (basically an instakill)

Counter:

Rogue, Sorcerer, and Warrior:

Avoid this red zone at all cost. Run to opposite side of the map depends on which side the red zone just spawned. Be mindful of the yellow pools while running around which I will be discussing more in the latter part of this guide.

FLAMES (HORIZONTAL) - This is a non-lethal strike but getting caught up in this flame will give you DoT and make your character dash in far edges of the map sometimes where the yellow pools are parked.

Counter:

Avoid this red zone as much as possible, get to the remaining 'safe' side of the map (near the gates). Be mindful of the parked yellow pools and stay away from it.

YELLOW POOL - A bright RED circle (don't get it confused with the pink circle) around your character is the first indication of this ability, followed by a green orb that creates the pool in the area where it lands. This ability chooses its target depends on your range from Rahabkor, the farther you are from him, it's most likely for you to get the circle. The pool induces 1,000,000 damage upon contact with a player (another instakill).

Counter:

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CHARACTER. If it has the bright RED circle, you need to run around the map and place the pool where players don't usually go. This area can be anywhere in four corners of the map, just not in the MIDDLE and most definitely not on the ALTAR.

SLIME SUMMONER - It is one of Rahabkor's phases where he hides and just summons a horde of slimes and a giant slime mini boss.

Counter:

Rogue and Sorcerer:

Focus on killing the minions from the right side first so they don't interfere when you kill the mini boss. Killing the mini boss first will instantly summon Rahabkor back, and trust me you don't want that when the minions are still around.

Warrior:

You can keep the mini boss busy while your DPS kills the rest of the minions. If you have Terrorblade, you can use it to pull the minions and the mini boss together to make all the killing much faster.

Aaaaand we're down to the most controversial ability of this boss:

CURSE / RED SKULL / PINK CIRCLE INDICATORS - This is another instakill DoT ability when it is not countered properly. Deals 1,000,000 damage when the DoT duration ends.

Counter:

This requires a lot of teamwork so pay attention to every detail. So this curse is first triggered upon touching the Altar in front of Rahabkor. All players who touched the altar will get a shrinking PINK circle which indicates that either of these players will 'catch' the curse/red skull sooner.

YOU CAN TAKE SOMEONE'S CURSE BY SIMPLY STANDING ON THE ALTAR IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE PINK CIRCLE INDICATOR.

As soon as you see someone with a glowing red skull above their character, players who didn't have the pink circle indicator SHOULD go to the altar to lift the curse of that player.

Bear in mind that upon doing this, you are also unleashing the chance of transferring the curse to yourself so make sure everybody in the party understands the assignment and have them save you from the curse aswell. Please note that the person you 'took' the curse from won't be able to take the curse back from you for a given period.

Let's give it an example:

I'm running Rahabkor with PLAYER A, PLAYER B, and PLAYER C. First curse is triggered by me but PLAYER A and PLAYER B is also around the vicinity of the altar (meaning they will have the pink circle indicator aswell). That makes the only person who can take the curse from me is PLAYER C. Upon transferring the curse to PLAYER C, I wouldn't be able to take the curse back from him so this makes PLAYER A or PLAYER B his only chance at surviving the curse.

I'm not sure how long the duration of this pink circle is, so if anyone knows, please share

TL;DR? You cant take the curse back from the person who took YOUR curse for a quite a while.

Basically it is an endless cycle of curse switching until Rahabkor dies.

If this is too much to process, just get a warrior who can time their 'Horn of Renew' to able to save you from getting instakilled, but this requires tremendous focus and is basically too much to ask from the warrior who will save you. It is not cute nor funny so orient yourself and your team about the strategy.

RAHABKOR PHASES:

PHASE 1: TRIGGERING THE CURSE (explained above)
    PHASE 2: SLIME SUMMONER (Happens when he is at 50% of his HP)
    PHASE 3: HEALTH LEECH (Happens when he is at 10% of his HP) - In this last phase, your potions are disabled. You also receive a DoT which can possibly kill you if you're already at a low HP percentage. Best way to counter this is by having Horn of Renew or Lifegiver in the team or having pet AA that regenerates or recovers your HP while doing damage such as DAGON/ARIE/ARCANITE ARIE/FATIMA/HEROIC FATIMA

Known Loot: All sorts of LVL81 Legendary 6/6 Set Pieces, Nautilus Vanity Sets (Helm/Armor/Backpack), Bellicose Wings backpack, Shredder Wisp Aura, Skule Aura, Thariel/Heroic Thariel's Egg.

*note that you cannot die during the encounter *
    Last edited by Aldous; 01-02-2022 at 08:29 AM.
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    I made a guide about the special bosses for my guild before the mythics were released. Taking this boss down is now easier with these mythics but here you go:

Ps. These stuffs I wrote are only based from my experience and observation running the map. Just in-case I get some information wrong, or if an information is no longer valid, please feel free to correct me.

[ RAHABKOR ]

Found in Dawn of the Deep - Zodias Prayer Vault (top right of the map)

Abilities

FLAMES (VERTICAL) - This is a red zone that can spawn in left, middle, right side of the map but it's pretty much easy to avoid as it has a visible indication. Induces a fixed 1,000,000 damage upon contact with a player (basically an instakill)

Counter:

Avoid this red zone at all cost. Run to opposite side of the map depends on which side the red zone just spawned. Be mindful of the yellow pools while running around which I will be discussing more in the latter part of this guide.

FLAMES (HORIZONTAL) - This is a non-lethal strike but getting caught up in this flame will give you DoT and make your character dash in far edges of the map sometimes where the yellow pools are parked.

Counter:

Avoid this red zone as much as possible, get to the remaining 'safe' side of the map (near the gates). Be mindful of the parked yellow pools and stay away from it.

YELLOW POOL - A bright RED circle (don't get it confused with the pink circle) around your character is the first indication of this ability, followed by a green orb that creates the pool in the area where it lands. This ability chooses its target depends on your range from Rahabkor, the farther you are from him, it's most likely for you to get the circle. The pool induces 1,000,000 damage upon contact with a player (another instakill).

Counter:

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CHARACTER. If it has the bright RED circle, you need to run around the map and place the pool where players don't usually go. This area can be anywhere in four corners of the map, just not in the MIDDLE and most definitely not on the ALTAR.

SLIME SUMMONER - It is one of Rahabkor's phases where he hides and just summons a horde of slimes and a giant slime mini boss.

Counter:

Rogue and Sorcerer:

Focus on killing the minions from the right side first so they don't interfere when you kill the mini boss. Killing the mini boss first will instantly summon Rahabkor back, and trust me you don't want that when the minions are still around.

Warrior:

You can keep the mini boss busy while your DPS kills the rest of the minions. If you have Terrorblade, you can use it to pull the minions and the mini boss together to make all the killing much faster.

Aaaaand we're down to the most controversial ability of this boss:

CURSE / RED SKULL / PINK CIRCLE INDICATORS - This is another instakill DoT ability when it is not countered properly. Deals 1,000,000 damage when the DoT duration ends.

Counter:

This requires a lot of teamwork so pay attention to every detail. So this curse is first triggered upon touching the Altar in front of Rahabkor. All players who touched the altar will get a shrinking PINK circle which indicates that either of these players will 'catch' the curse/red skull sooner.

YOU CAN TAKE SOMEONE'S CURSE BY SIMPLY STANDING ON THE ALTAR IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE PINK CIRCLE INDICATOR.

As soon as you see someone with a glowing red skull above their character, players who didn't have the pink circle indicator SHOULD go to the altar to lift the curse of that player.

Bear in mind that upon doing this, you are also unleashing the chance of transferring the curse to yourself so make sure everybody in the party understands the assignment and have them save you from the curse aswell. Please note that the person you 'took' the curse from won't be able to take the curse back from you for a given period.

Let's give it an example:

I'm running Rahabkor with PLAYER A, PLAYER B, and PLAYER C. First curse is triggered by me but PLAYER A and PLAYER B is also around the vicinity of the altar (meaning they will have the pink circle indicator aswell). That makes the only person who can take the curse from me is PLAYER C. Upon transferring the curse to PLAYER C, I wouldn't be able to take the curse back from him so this makes PLAYER A or PLAYER B his only chance at surviving the curse.

I'm not sure how long the duration of this pink circle is, so if anyone knows, please share

TL;DR? You cant take the curse back from the person who took YOUR curse for a quite a while.

Basically it is an endless cycle of curse switching until Rahabkor dies.

If this is too much to process, just get a warrior who can time their 'Horn of Renew' to able to save you from getting instakilled, but this requires tremendous focus and is basically too much to ask from the warrior who will save you. It is not cute nor funny so orient yourself and your team about the strategy.

RAHABKOR PHASES:

PHASE 1: TRIGGERING THE CURSE (explained above)
    PHASE 2: SLIME SUMMONER (Happens when he is at 50% of his HP)
    PHASE 3: HEALTH LEECH (Happens when he is at 10% of his HP) - In this last phase, your potions are disabled. You also receive a DoT which can possibly kill you if you're already at a low HP percentage. Best way to counter this is by having Horn of Renew or Lifegiver in the team or having pet AA that regenerates or recovers your HP while doing damage such as DAGON/ARIE/ARCANITE ARIE/FATIMA/HEROIC FATIMA

Known Loot: All sorts of LVL81 Legendary 6/6 Set Pieces, Nautilus Vanity Sets (Helm/Armor/Backpack), Bellicose Wings backpack, Shredder Wisp Aura, Skule Aura, Thariel/Heroic Thariel's Egg.

*note that you cannot die during the encounter *
    Thanks for this. Like I said, I have managed it a few times but think that was more down to luck than strategy on my part.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Thanks. I did beat it a while back a few times but still find it difficult as a rogue. It's like you said, just kept shooting and staying back. Is there a specific pet that will help?
    the best way to not deal with the curse is to get party with enough dps so he changes fase before the curse is at it's end.
    the curse goes away when changing fase

doubt this will be much off help but i thought to mention it