Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DL Nightly Reward - Official Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

I've been doing the nightly reward, but it always baffles me how the timer works. I don't understand how I can pick up my reward at 3pm and then the next pick-up time will be 5am. It seemed to me that as long as I picked up the reward sometime during the day, it shouldn't matter particularly what time it is.

For instance, if I picked up my reward today at 11:59pm, then shouldn't I be able to get the next day's reward at 12:01am? Technically I would be playing every day, right? I just worry that when I get crazy late/early pick-up times that I'll miss the chance to receive my reward and have to start all over from square 1.

Proud Member of Eclipse
    PL: Rocshana[main, lvl 75]
    AL: Roc [warrior] with my trusty puppy Crescent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The reward you get in 5 days is really worth the wait! Though I wish I could just get the money instead of exp. Also, a vanity that you can ONLY get in the 5 day wait would be nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I got really excited for the 5 day reward but ended up getting only green witchdoc visage:/

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roc View Post
    I've been doing the nightly reward, but it always baffles me how the timer works. I don't understand how I can pick up my reward at 3pm and then the next pick-up time will be 5am. It seemed to me that as long as I picked up the reward sometime during the day, it shouldn't matter particularly what time it is.

For instance, if I picked up my reward today at 11:59pm, then shouldn't I be able to get the next day's reward at 12:01am? Technically I would be playing every day, right? I just worry that when I get crazy late/early pick-up times that I'll miss the chance to receive my reward and have to start all over from square 1.
    The reason behind this is we have an internal grace period in which it's acceptable to pick up your reward. If you're within a couple minutes or a couple hours you still keep it, and the new timer kicks off from that collection time. Wait too long though and you'll miss out!