Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tourney Sponsors

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Tourney Sponsors

Happy New Year,I hope you all had an amazing 2021 and that may this new year be nothing short of excitement for everyone. I was wondering if the PvP sponsorship policy is still in affect and whether or not you and the STS team will sponsor tournaments this year (titles or shields for winners and halos for participants). Now I know you mentioned you were going to reevaluate your decision once all the key initiatives had been taken care of. Not sure if they are dealt with or not, that only you and the team know. Whatever it is, I just wanted to know if we'll have your backing for the upcoming 2v2 tournament taking place this month. And if you can't at this time, will we see support later throughout the year?

I wish you all the best!

FYI there's now 20 Teams in this tournament in less than 24 hours of announcement and the tourney is hosted by Bugha & Trajectory if you would like to join you can join the discord server https://discord.gg/etNdvGmZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Traj For This Useful Post: