Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Thread: S) throne of swords

  1. #21
    Senior Member Ilove_Poopoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,431
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    373
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    You and the other dude wanted to buy. (He pmed me saying he doesnt have gold lmao)

    The fact that this throne is just 10m and you pretending to have a c/o which was close to 5x worth of the throne makes me think what kind a mofo u r.

    I crafted the throne just to prove to the entire community how a price manipulator operates on forum.
    I will be watching your threads and your c/os.



    Btw seen that you said you sold.

    I just hit your house
    Is that an Elondrian birdcage in the pool? in which he says in another thread that it was sold as well. Unless you know... he has 2 thrones and 2 birdcages as an excuse.

    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...1-S)-bird-cage

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Big Rip ! Exposed lol XD

    If I still remember correctly the throne was 10-20m at max.....i bought 1 for my house too

    Nice one

  4. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Is that an Elondrian birdcage in the pool? in which he says in another thread that it was sold as well. Unless you know... he has 2 thrones and 2 birdcages as an excuse.

    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...1-S)-bird-cage
    He said he has two cos from diff ppl and mentioned the ign of the other(prolly inexsistent)so the argument of him having 2 isnt possible.

    Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

  5. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    112
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

    Default

    RIP

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  6. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,888
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    218
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    226
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

    Default

    Ouchy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    540
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Over over price wew... Hahaha are your sure 80m hahaha hope other see this and give some action...

    Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

  8. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    609
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Allow me to make a joke before this thread gets lost to time...

    That's another way to make the dinosaurs extinct.

    Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

  9. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,271
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    Sold 55m thread closed
    Is it possible to know who bought it for 55m?
    Just curious :>

  10. #29
    Senior Member Xuds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    553
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

    Default

    bump, to the top

  11. #30
    Member freebump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    poordino
    richdino

  12. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Isnt manipulation against tos? Shud be banned in game and forum. The evidence is clear enuough. XDDDDd

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Two For This Useful Post:

    Psp

  14. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    540
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Ow how sad to be ban

    Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

  15. #33
    Forum Adept HappyDINO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    446
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    I had 2 . If u really think it's 10 m I buy get online pt me . Pay pure
    House mail me ur ign I'm not sad I'm happy u decide to sell 10m
    THAT GOES FOR ALL U SELLERS ILL BUY ALL . I HAVE PURE READY
    Last edited by HappyDINO; 01-06-2022 at 05:41 AM.

  16. #34
    Forum Adept HappyDINO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    446
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    He said he has two cos from diff ppl and mentioned the ign of the other(prolly inexsistent)so the argument of him having 2 isnt possible.

    Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk
    Ign billissy 35 ign fluffygoat 42. Ign jatpack 30 . Sold to ign beatwarior
    Plz don't troll me I'm inocent if he so eager to sell for 10 or even 12 I'll be more then happy to pay pure

  17. #35
    Senior Member Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    2,493
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    483
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    901
    Thanked in
    420 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    Ign billissy 35 ign fluffygoat 42. Ign jatpack 30 . Sold to ign beatwarior
    Plz don't troll me I'm inocent if he so eager to sell for 10 or even 12 I'll be more then happy to pay pure
    As you mentioned previously. In order to craft a throne it costs some gold (42m - thats what you said)

    The only reason i have crafted it was because you and your buddy was saying the throne costs a lot (
    u set ur auto for 80m) and you both offered me 30m.

    You mentioned you have sold it for 55m.

    I dont have no need to sell my stuff for what i know it worths now (10m) since i dont have no need for gold at all.

    If you want my throne, i will give it course to your initial offer of 30m just because thats an offer i cannot refuse and its an overpay for whatever reasons you have.

    All i wanted to point out, its that you are manipulating prices on forum cause you and ur buddies know people are going on forum to find out how much is the item they desire.

    As for me, i make long term investments on items which i know they might cost double in 6 months from now or 1year from now. You should learn something .

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:


  19. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    Ign billissy 35 ign fluffygoat 42. Ign jatpack 30 . Sold to ign beatwarior
    Plz don't troll me I'm inocent if he so eager to sell for 10 or even 12 I'll be more then happy to pay pure
    Well then you could buy the throne from titanium for 30m as u said, and sell to fluffygoat for 42 and still gain 12m profit.The reason you arent doing that is pretty obvious as of now.

    Also why are you claiming to buy it for 12m now when you clearly offered 30m before?

    Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

  20. #37
    Forum Adept HappyDINO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    446
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    As you mentioned previously. In order to craft a throne it costs some gold (42m - thats what you said)

    The only reason i have crafted it was because you and your buddy was saying the throne costs a lot (
    u set ur auto for 80m) and you both offered me 30m.

    You mentioned you have sold it for 55m.

    I dont have no need to sell my stuff for what i know it worths now (10m) since i dont have no need for gold at all.

    If you want my throne, i will give it course to your initial offer of 30m just because thats an offer i cannot refuse and its an overpay for whatever reasons you have.

    All i wanted to point out, its that you are manipulating prices on forum cause you and ur buddies know people are going on forum to find out how much is the item they desire.

    As for me, i make long term investments on items which i know they might cost double in 6 months from now or 1year from now. You should learn something .
    Listen only
    No.1 I have no relationship with the 30 buyer
    No 2 after all this drama on a closed thread I decided never to invest in house items above 10m again
    No 3 plz do not say price fake stuff it hearts me I want to be a trusted seller .
    No 4 rn I sold all my extra items to finally be able to buy sky aura which was 70m and now 130m for same fake price reasons
    No 5 I told u buyers just to make u relax and be friendly . You made me feel so sad for what comments I read and the house visit . I've decided never to try help anyone on forams now .

    IVE TOLD A DEV TO LOOK IN THIS FORAM THREAD I BELIEVE IM BEING TROLLED FOR NO REASON ON MY CLOSED THREAD

  21. #38
    Forum Adept HappyDINO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    446
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    Well then you could buy the throne from titanium for 30m as u said, and sell to fluffygoat for 42 and still gain 12m profit.The reason you arent doing that is pretty obvious as of now.

    Also why are you claiming to buy it for 12m now when you clearly offered 30m before?

    Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk
    If he was friendly to me I would but after all this I just wanna invest in elite gems or gear don't like this kind of drama I like to be friendly and this post made me realize I am too soft . And how kind people on forams are . All my forams friends ask me same thing HAVE U BEEN TROLLED YET and I said no people have heart . But now I realize I was wrong . Forams has people like this that are so mean . I'm sad

  22. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    609
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    Really cost me 44 m to craft it . ��
    And have 35m c.o plus 42m c.o already . Ok we have a deal . I'll sell it and buy urs 30
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    Listen only
    No.1 I have no relationship with the 30 buyer
    No 2 after all this drama on a closed thread I decided never to invest in house items above 10m again
    No 3 plz do not say price fake stuff it hearts me I want to be a trusted seller .
    No 4 rn I sold all my extra items to finally be able to buy sky aura which was 70m and now 130m for same fake price reasons
    No 5 I told u buyers just to make u relax and be friendly . You made me feel so sad for what comments I read and the house visit . I've decided never to try help anyone on forams now .

    IVE TOLD A DEV TO LOOK IN THIS FORAM THREAD I BELIEVE IM BEING TROLLED FOR NO REASON ON MY CLOSED THREAD
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    If he was friendly to me I would but after all this I just wanna invest in elite gems or gear don't like this kind of drama I like to be friendly and this post made me realize I am too soft . And how kind people on forams are . All my forams friends ask me same thing HAVE U BEEN TROLLED YET and I said no people have heart . But now I realize I was wrong . Forams has people like this that are so mean . I'm sad
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    Ign billissy 35 ign fluffygoat 42. Ign jatpack 30 . Sold to ign beatwarior
    Plz don't troll me I'm inocent if he so eager to sell for 10 or even 12 I'll be more then happy to pay pure
    You did say you will buy it for 30m.

    No one ever mentioned you had a relationship with the other guy.

    I suggest to stop victimizing yourself. You wanna invest in elite gems cause you know the throne won't sell for what you say it would.

    Now how about you and the 3 guys who offered you those highball offers come online all at the same time? Would be hard due to time differences, but shouldn't be impossible right?

    Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

  23. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrahman95700 View Post
    Xd i will also buy his throne for 30m tell ign

    Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Where are you hmmm...thought you gonna buy it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2021, 10:46 PM
  2. New throne effects other throne sitting position
    By Jairus980 in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-03-2020, 06:30 PM
  3. Throne of swords
    By Aosur in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2019, 05:24 PM
  4. My Throne of Swords
    By danishahmed in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-04-2019, 03:47 AM
  5. Swords ?
    By Hroovitnir in forum Warrior Class Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 02:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •