Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Egg Removal Pass/Elixir: 1 Day, 3 Day, 7 Day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Default Egg Removal Pass/Elixir: 1 Day, 3 Day, 7 Day

@Asommers Will keep this short and to the point. Can we have a option for a Pass/Elixir that allows us to remove our Slotted Pet Eggs, without costing Story Tokens every time ? The 1 Day and 3 Day Pass/Elixir can be bought with Gold from a Vendor. The 7 Day Pass/Elixir can be put in the Plat Store and Crate Token Vendor. I think this would benefit current, HC, and new player’s. Could be a possible Gold Sink? Could possibly generate revenue in the Plat Store? Might be best to have this Pass/Elixir effects to be for Towns, Houses, Guild Halls, and Pve Maps only? Thoughts? And also thoughts on why the current egg removal system is the way it is, charging people Story Tokens to remove Pets we bought and own already?

I have 970 Story Tokens currently*
    Last edited by Fearrr; 01-04-2022 at 06:59 AM.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,475 Posts

Sorry, need a bit more context. What is your end goal here?

Is it to be able to test different configurations before committing to one?

Is it you don't like the incurring a cost to slot eggs after the unlock, or you'd rather the cost be free (or Gold, in which case it would be free since the amount we'd charge would be insignificant relative to the amount of gold a player has)?

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Sorry, need a bit more context. What is your end goal here?

Is it to be able to test different configurations before committing to one?

Is it you don't like the incurring a cost to slot eggs after the unlock, or you'd rather the cost be free (or Gold, in which case it would be free since the amount we'd charge would be insignificant relative to the amount of gold a player has)?

-ALS
    Thanks for the reply. Yes to test different configurations. But also being able to run with hmm how to say different Egg Sets for different situations, like how people use different Gear Sets in runs. I have tried and done this in the past, it's very inconvenient if you plan on switching eggs a lot cause it burns through your Story Tokens and fast.

Edit: I didn't originally ask it to be free cause thought it might be a greedy ask. Is allowing this to be free a issue for you guys? And my last question what is the reasons why this is not free, I assume there is a good reason behind this but nothing that has jumped out at me? So just curious.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 01-04-2022 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Close this thread I don't care anymore Thank you. But make no mistake Asommers I appreciate the first reply. It's better than nothing, lately it feels like been talking to a Wall on here. And that is okay I won't be making any more suggestions from here on out. Not mad just have better things to be doing with my time. ✌

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,475 Posts

I'm actually not sure why it isn't free (you paid to unlock the slot), but I can certainly look into it.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

No… no really it’s okay Asommers. And I definitely don’t want to send the wrong message with this, it’s okay to close this thread. Their is far better suggestions made recently anyway that should be looked at over this.

It’s going to be a busy and exciting year for me so I will slowly be stepping away, But that is how it should be when your handling business and making moves in life. 💯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    I'm actually not sure why it isn't free (you paid to unlock the slot), but I can certainly look into it.

-ALS
    The reason it isnt free is mainly because red eggs are mainly opened for light bearer pts and story tokens. If story tokens are not required to unslot the eggs, red egg demand would drop by 2 times. It has already dropped a lot of value compared to last year due to character slot/inv slot/trading slot etc being purchasable by crate tokens. Anyway i did however find it annoying to pay story tokens every time i unslot, but i guess it is a necesaary evil.

-1 to op's suggestion for me unfortunately.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk