Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is bad :(

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by between View Post
    To be fair, yesterday I did nothing but grind all day, dropped over 100 plat on elixers, and made somewhere around 2m gold all of which was dropped on the axe gamble for my twink. I still do not have them

The rest tl;dr

People complain about the prices too high... they lower the price.... people complain. Sts doesn't really care because this change made the MAJORITY player base happy.

I could make plenty of analogies about the situation but no matter how hard I try people will still complain.
    I'm a non-plat player who has bills to pay and get All my plat from free tapjoy offers. Not everyone has big pockets to burn nor the luxury to buy VIRTUAL Elixirs for REAL-LIFE CURRENCY.

Just saying. <.<

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

To be sure, I did get Mystical Robes for 130 plat and they now sell for 50. What did I get for the 80 extra plat? I got to wear them when they were cool. Now they are easy, and I don't. I don't expect a refund.

I also had a really cool toon that is now kind of normal. I worked a LOT of tricks to get this LEVEL 3 to have the Dark Desire outfit and now I guess it would just take a little less trickery. Basically, I sold crappy items at outlandish prices from my L3 via the CS to my other toons. So I dumped what, nearly 1/2 mil, into this weird project because I wanted a really unique character. I guess it would still take the same efforts, but cost less if someone else wants to do it. But it's still a fairly unique toon, so I have no complaints... except to say that nobody ever joins me in L3 CTF!

I'm OK with it all. It's not like when they nerfed dual-class and made half a dozen of my twinks useless.
    Last edited by Snakespeare; 07-02-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by =>HunterSLAYER<= View Post
    I'm a non-plat player who has bills to pay and get All my plat from free tapjoy offers. Not everyone has big pockets to burn nor the luxury to buy VIRTUAL Elixirs for REAL-LIFE CURRENCY.

Just saying. <.<

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    how is it different than paying for a subscription to play the game? the developers have bills to pay as well, so why not support the people who created this entertainment for you? i have bills to pay, yet i still find ways to buy plat.

in the end its your choice not to buy any. but dont you dare assume because i bought some plat that i have big pockets to burn.
    Rawriloveyou - 25 vamp <3 Between - 21 vamp