Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Paladin in Arena of Honor (2022)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Although it's pointless as none had answer of any of my points that I raised pretty clearly, none, neither Dev, neither hook nor anyone who commented here, and not even you.

But I hv answers for all your false accusations and queries just like I had answer for everyone's point here, next time when I get time I'll answer all of that.

Edit -
    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Ah yes. Let's blow off the fact that the caps in recent memory doesn't have a damage to armor ratio problem, hit being in the high 100s, for some classes 200! Set heals that favor healers, especially if you have a super high health pool. Critical being in the high 100s, and hit that's so high that debuffs are irrelevant.
    It's honor discussion and who said myth pvp is idle with no problem, I several times in the past made thread about that and you way in depth that how things are messed.
    Crit is a chance of critical damage of either happening or not, it's not the way you think, pretty common misconception I notice anyway.

For such a OP class they don't seem to be doing that well in 22, 30-35, 71-76, and 105-110 honor. I wonder why's that. Let's nerf rhino but not the class that can crit you for your entire health pool, WITH A SINGLE SKILL, in every other PvP level. Pray that 115 cap doesn't have honor set where the Hit is above 170, though I'd doubt you'd complain about mages destroying PvP considering you havent even mentioned how broken mages were in 80, 85, and 105. You've always been biased against the newer classes.
    When it was required you brought Myth here, but then cleverly suddenly deviate from rhino - myth situation here, why? cause it took you exception amount of time to indirectly accept that rhino OP in endgame main stream? You would never agree on this.

The whole point is honor 110 rhino, you bring myth at first and then Low level, why? cause not enough point for you to type?

I don't need to pray for what happening with 115 cap, since as I already stated, there's pretty small chance I'm going to suggest balance since as already it been shown that even though they've got no answer the point that I raised, They don't care about valid points and pvp community? there's hardly anything left other than exploiters.

Again I don't need blind to kill honor mages, never did, so pretty much nice assumption there like the play style of average typical bird.

L80 mage is the time when the class that should be doing the least dodge was doing 7-8 out of 10 doges. A hit without dodge itself was getting cap, the mother of all pvp dis balance, you talked about some.

Anyway as I said I don't care anymore about things are being buffed in honor or anything, you can go ahead and ask for more buffs, like rhino can't one hit kill bear, so buff it like another 5 buff already, I'm not going to try to stop, but that not going to stop me from saying these classes are used as skill less.

Someone was saying "best rhino" in this thread somewhere, yes best boosted rhino, most of his kills were generated during the gun arrival, gun + rhino farm on thoose who didn't buy gun at that time.
    How hypocritical they don't complain about guns back then like it was pretty balance things over non gun.

Skill less pvp-ers keep going, there's nothing left anyway.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-13-2022 at 12:42 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post: