Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Paladin in Arena of Honor (2022)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Paladin in Arena of Honor (2022)

Paladins are already Op and always been in some caps defiantly this cap -70%hit on someone
    just gonna ruin L100 honor especially what’s the reason for buffing a rhino as it’s only a 2 skill class it’s my question since I’m wondering by asking a friend -70% hit is hard but I’m not comparing I’ll stick with the update -70% hit is insanely out of my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by xfaringmage; 01-06-2022 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xfaringmage View Post
    Paladins are already Op and always been in some caps defiantly this cap -70%hit on someone
    just gonna ruin L100 honor especially what’s the reason for buffing a rhino as it’s only a 2 skill class it’s my question since I’m wondering by asking a friend -70% hit is hard but I’m not comparing I’ll stick with the update -70% hit is insanely out of my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "insanely out of my mind" - "just gonna ruin L100 honor"
    These two phrases says it all.

Kinda like Myth was ruined slowly. The only supportive fact they have to back it up is that - These two are least used classes, that's fact and that's even after buffs. Cause they are wrongly buffed, not enjoyable overall. Just like in the myth players made rhino if they get rushed by a rhino and can't handle it, they switch to rhino that's it that's the only purpose mostly otherwise they play with other classes.

Summary : Wrongly buffed classes, not enjoyable in terms of it's performance overall, the exploitative portion is huge (Yet they're in a mood to fuel this exploitative part only)
    And probably buffing of these classes will only stop once it can one hit kill every other class in PL I guess.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    "insanely out of my mind" - "just gonna ruin L100 honor"
    These two phrases says it all.

Kinda like Myth was ruined slowly. The only supportive fact they have to back it up is that - These two are least used classes, that's fact and that's even after buffs. Cause they are wrongly buffed, not enjoyable overall. Just like in the myth players made rhino if they get rushed by a rhino and can't handle it, they switch to rhino that's it that's the only purpose mostly otherwise they play with other classes.

Summary : Wrongly buffed classes, not enjoyable in terms of it's performance overall, the exploitative portion is huge (Yet they're in a mood to fuel this exploitative part only)
    And probably buffing of these classes will only stop once it can one hit kill every other class in PL I guess.
    Ah yes. Let's blow off the fact that the caps in recent memory doesn't have a damage to armor ratio problem, hit being in the high 100s, for some classes 200! Set heals that favor healers, especially if you have a super high health pool. Critical being in the high 100s, and hit that's so high that debuffs are irrelevant.

For such a OP class they don't seem to be doing that well in 22, 30-35, 71-76, and 105-110 honor. I wonder why's that. Let's nerf rhino but not the class that can crit you for your entire health pool, WITH A SINGLE SKILL, in every other PvP level. Pray that 115 cap doesn't have honor set where the Hit is above 170, though I'd doubt you'd complain about mages destroying PvP considering you havent even mentioned how broken mages were in 80, 85, and 105. You've always been biased against the newer classes.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 01-11-2022 at 02:06 PM.