Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
I think you forgot something, time to remind that, for a complete picture. An equation can never be matched until every bit taken into consideration, right?

1- Rhino can dash, that no other class can except another one called Fox, lets call these classes Dash-ers

A. Dashing is the skill that causes multiple bugs, the way it favors only the dash-ers, the reason no dash-er complain about those BUGS. NEVER EVER. Those bugs include -

i. Being un-targatable until the Dash-er comes back into action again.
ii. Teleport all the way through the map (as long as the radius of a map)

iii. Then there's this bug, that every dash-ers practice to exploit, that is teleporting back from obstacles, back from tree in forest or back from wall in CTF. When you dash back from obstacle, it makes you invisible and penetrate through the obstacle while dashing until you reach the destination.
Tell me this is not intentional? also tell me dash-ers don't practice this in ctf and forest all the time? not to mention, due to double dash foxes are even worst at these bugs.

B. Range is a huge factor in classic pl, and till to this date. Dash-ers breaks the classic range mechanics of pl the main reason, these two classes are the Disgrace to PL pvp. Not trying to be harsh to the players, I'm just criticizing the classes and it's system. Not even talking about the things that revolve around this either in 1v1 or in team play, the unexpected or the exploitative factors adds up to it, if I mention those points, this will get more lengthy.

2 - Paladins has high amount of self buff and also team buff. The self buff is pretty strong and good to tank while it last, no way you compare it with anything else only except a bear, even then you're sitting on those that bear don't have even in this point of discussion. Although bear is also in the edge, the extra armor of bear buff ( 200 armor) was provided earlier to balance this class in the Myth pvp in the past, which makes it not idle for honor. The amount a bear can tank while doing damage is unbalanced.

Dashing should be nerfed in the first place and Fixed the bugs.
Earlier honor fox buff was UNJUSTIFIED.
The dash bug is not an exploit, unless other people know how to exploit it but I myself do not.

As for the other thing you have mentioned, I’m talking about the Paladin class not the other issues you have with the other classes mentioned. Mythical PvP stats are incredibly high so any of the suggestions I made here would not effect mythic pvp one bit, here’s why:

1.) The Holy Tempest is a debuff and no debuff works in mythical pvp considering no matter what you have over 100% hit.

2.) Adding more Crit to Rhino, every player in mythic no matter what class has insanely high Crit numbers, so adding some Crit to a Rhinos base stats will not make a difference.

As for the buffs, in FFA situations Rhino is still very squishy, and I know that from personal experience considering if I try to tank like a bear would I would be dead in 2 seconds even with healing debuffs.

Now for the dashing, you can always be targeted even if you do decide to dash away. However, Ranger has way better dashing ability then the Paladin does. Rangers can get out of any situation with ease, as for Paladin’s, if the enemy has me cornered I can not escape.

All in all, dashing is not overpowered. If it was, everyone would prefer Ranger over Archer and Paladin over Enchantress. That is not the case, so it’s not overpowered like you stated.