Quote Originally Posted by Websterfatu View Post
Yeah, I didn't want that to happen to me, which is why I got it done so quick, heheh.

As I said up above, I'd already used some energy before starting so once they get back tomorrow afternoon I'll update the rest of the sheet for the allies that were busy for me.

This isn't meant as a "this is the best thing to do" spreadsheet, it's meant as, "this is my strategy, what's the most efficient way to use that strategy" so whatever your strategy is you can have the numbers available in one spot. Like running your allies out as often as possible for as much experience as possible? Look for energy per hour numbers. (The first one is starting w/full energy, the second if you used all your energy and are starting w/0 energy.) Prefer to just get the biggest experience per energy buck? Start at the highest EXP/Energy and work your way down the list as you have enough for each new mission. Looking to do a mix? Well, pick and choose and figure out what you like.

Don't forget to check the second tab if gold is your thing.
Neat. I think I might mix it up. It definitely looks like it would take a few days to hit level cap, so why not invest half in the 24 hour timers for the best experience per energy