Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Quality of Life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Quality of Life

Moved from General Discussions Section

1) Add an option to put a note in item/s you're selling at auction (ex: mail/dm/add me for offers cause I can accept lower price OR dm/mail/add me I am selling more of this item).

2) Make offline dming available, but maybe limit it to 10 or fewer messages per person to avoid spam.

3) Add a "bought and sold tab history" in auction showing the time and date of buying/selling the item, as well as the price and the seller/buyer.

4) Add an option to "search seller name" instead of item name in auction. It could be a different tab which shows all items the player has posted in auction, or just the current setup where you could go on each item category and see what they have posted.

5) Add a "price range search" in auction.

6) Make "time left" of items in auction visible to buyers.

7) Allow "bidding" for items in auction so that the auc tax isn't a waste. The seller could choose to accept lower bids while item is still in auc. The buyer should have enough gold to put a bid and the gold will held by the auctioneer until the item expires/is sold/offer is declined/bid is cancelled. I'm sure this has been suggested before, I'm not taking any credit for it but I hope the devs consider it.

8) Option to add auction seller as a friend. Some names are hard to memorize, and it gets tricky when you want to add multiple people at a time.

9) See your outgoing friend requests in social tab and get an option to cancel, message, etc. the user you've sent a request to. This is in connection to the former suggestion, would make things simpler as well.

10) Allow maps in hotbar slots. This is self explanatory.

If any dev sees this, may you kindly indicate the suggestion number and whether it can be considered or will not be possible. Thanks

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Sounds very good.+1

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,481 Posts

As mentioned in an earlier sticky, it's hard to manage these large lists and prefer one topic per thread.

However, this is a great list and a lot of these suggestions have already been made (with dev comments in their respective threads). What may be helpful is a table of suggestions with links to existing forum threads and status (not gonna happen, on the list, finished, released).

-ALS