Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 65

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-01-05 Content Update (288799)

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    119
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Aegis and the Gun both got slightly buffed (in PvP). None of the aforementioned changes would amount to any kind of 'nerf.' What are you seeing?
    Aegis dealing a lot less dmg than before. Looks like a big nerf for the aegis. If you can try it you will see the change


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    4,319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    97
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,588
    Thanked in
    805 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Aegis and the Gun both got slightly buffed (in PvP). None of the aforementioned changes would amount to any kind of 'nerf.' What are you seeing?
    Aegis vs bosses is doing like 3-10% damage of what it was doing before so say it hits 400k dmg before the up date and now its doing 40k. Thats what I was told.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

  3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,093
    Thanked in
    2,554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by according View Post
    Aegis dealing a lot less dmg than before. Looks like a big nerf for the aegis. If you can try it you will see the change


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Tried it. Not seeing any issue with it. Damage is exactly as before against mobs, bosses... but now a bit extra debuff in PvP.

    Where are you trying it - what monster? What map? Thanks.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,093
    Thanked in
    2,554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Aegis vs bosses is doing like 3-10% damage of what it was doing before so say it hits 400k dmg before the up date and now its doing 40k. Thats what I was told.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    TOLD?! What are you SEEING WHEN YOU PLAY?!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    119
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Aegis and the Gun both got slightly buffed (in PvP). None of the aforementioned changes would amount to any kind of 'nerf.' What are you seeing?
    Maybe we deal pvp dmg in pve with aegis. Looks like it is


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    The mythic Aegis is nerfed like it barely has drown effect, the dunk effect is still working.

  7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,093
    Thanked in
    2,554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcdagger View Post
    The mythic Aegis is nerfed like it barely has drown effect, the dunk effect is still working.
    Against what monster and in what context?

    I'm happy to fix the issue - if there is one - but so far I'm not seeing anything different.

    Is this entirely about Syrillax or are we talking about stuff in other non-event zones? Thanks in advance :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  8. #28
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    4,319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    97
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,588
    Thanked in
    805 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    TOLD?! What are you SEEING WHEN YOU PLAY?!
    Pls gift me free aegis. I would borrow an aegis from a friend record a vid of me using it and post it to yt so you can see the damage numbers but I am at work rn. I was just informed that its been nerfed harshly and doing very low damage so I went to you and gave the info.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    119
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Against what monster and in what context?

    I'm happy to fix the issue - if there is one - but so far I'm not seeing anything different.

    Is this entirely about Syrillax or are we talking about stuff in other non-event zones? Thanks in advance :-)
    I tried the weapon in Orrick, usually with 2 hit I was able to makes orrick’s life at 50% minimum. Now in 2 hit I’m only able to lower his life of 10%. If you give me your discord I could send you a video of it


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,093
    Thanked in
    2,554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Pls gift me free aegis. I would borrow an aegis from a friend record a vid of me using it and post it to yt so you can see the damage numbers but I am at work rn. I was just informed that its been nerfed harshly and doing very low damage so I went to you and gave the info.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Hearsay doesn't help. Thanks anyway! :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,093
    Thanked in
    2,554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by according View Post
    I tried the weapon in Orrick, usually with 2 hit I was able to makes orrick’s life at 50% minimum. Now in 2 hit I’m only able to lower his life of 10%. If you give me your discord I could send you a video of it


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Thanks! Perfect! That is very useful info - I will run against Orrick and see if I can get the same results.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  12. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    I tried it on 2 elite maps, fly lord and timekeeper's crypt, it is nerfed to the point skull axe deals more damage.

  13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #33
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,093
    Thanked in
    2,554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcdagger View Post
    I tried it on 2 elite maps, fly lord and timekeeper's crypt, it is nerfed to the point skull axe deals more damage.
    Cool. I'm already looking to see if this is true with Orrick and I'll add Timekeeper to my list. Thanks!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  14. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    No problem, it is nerfed everywhere i tried, including normal zodias first floor.

  15. #35
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,535
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    752
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    635
    Thanked in
    364 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Cool. I'm already looking to see if this is true with Orrick and I'll add Timekeeper to my list. Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 3.22.50 PM.png 
Views:	128 
Size:	202.7 KB 
ID:	240666

    told what happen on thread #14

    Before update, 1 or 2 proc charge hit to kill Syri, now with 2 shot his health only go down to approx 90%

    ty

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,483
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    I tried mythic aegis proc on orrick and it showed me 290k dmg but it removed like 2% of boss hp on hydra was the same


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    750
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    151
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

    Default

    We tested it in Sunken fleet and Newland star. Polaris probably did 10% of health bar also. Seems to work the same on mobs.on the plus side I like how the daggers work now, at least on mobs.

  18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #38
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,093
    Thanked in
    2,554 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for all the specific info! We're looking at the issue(s) and will update when we have a resolution.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  20. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Thanks for all the specific info! We're looking at the issue(s) and will update when we have a resolution.
    Imagine of the people,, yu huuuu u uuuu,, i like that song sometime hear it make u feel worm.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  21. #40
    Forum Adept Luciano Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    336
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Why warrior's procs are not working at all? What's happening?

    ~LUCKYLOBO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Paladin in Arena of Honor (2022)
    By Absolize in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-10-2022, 01:07 PM
  2. Preview - Frosted Downs Winter Racing Event 2022!!
    By Cinco in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-27-2022, 04:57 AM
  3. Suggestions List For 2022
    By Snowdager in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-21-2022, 03:04 PM
  4. 2022
    By Doobienoobie(Wsrg) in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2022, 04:16 AM
  5. Show off your expansion loot! Zodias 2021-2022 Goodies
    By Flamesofanger in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-29-2021, 02:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •