Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Hear me Out for LB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheackezig View Post
    At what cost though
    Actually had a Discord VC with Atoned/Encryp/Tac(op) for a little while.

Hence why the closing of thread as managed to come to an agreement there isn't anything wrong with the way it is without constantly going forwards and backwards with it.

Only regret wasn't a recording to be able to share however if the opportunity comes again to have meaningful conversations with members of the community about the game etc again ill be sure to make sure its done on the HS Discord where we can record the discussion and upload and share with everyone else try keep discussions as healthy and public as possible
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    You must be right... I clearly must not play at all. Sound argument. Great logic.

The teams that are mostly dominating LB right now, what changes if you add more variations to the LB?

Their already the ones making so much effort to make sure they get them and honed those skills after years etc otherwise every tom phil and harry with good MS would be getting the best record times randomly every season.

No instead its consistently the same people.

When you can get mostly same gear and pets as them whats the difference?

that's what you should be asking yourself.

Oh lets make it so once you get on LB u cant get on it again... so what would be the point of striving to stay the best?

In a dynamic game you need to keep with the times otherwise they would drop off eventually after a season or 2... but they dont.

Instead as someone whos even involved with it all I'm even telling you if half the people complaining/trying to pay for LB actually got together and made teams and devoted their time as much as the current ones do then you would actually see some competition.

It isn't impossible. It isn't broken. Just refusing to go about things in a different way.

What you even suggested in the first post takes out the competitive edge in the game with LBs as well which would, in turn, make it duller.

Need more ?
    I have something to say about the 2nd half of your text.

Remember the planar arena bug? Someone made a post, and u said it wasn't a bug. How were u able to say that with a straight face? It was revealed it was a bug and fixed.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    Dear Atoned

With all respect , i joined HS after 1,5season being in Basement Team and that was my choice not like 'u must join to be in a team or if u want banners'

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Dear Nex,

I love you
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post

Remember the planar arena bug? Someone made a post, and u said it wasn't a bug. How were u able to say that with a straight face? It was revealed it was a bug and fixed.

Lol, don't you realize these guys are hypocrites by the things they say or do and it gets funny when you actually catch them or show proof.

Watch him say he "I never said that" or if you show proof of him saying it "oh that's photoshop"
    Last edited by Roblox; 01-09-2022 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Actually that arena issue when it first came about, I made the thread explaining why the new times being gotten seemed suspect and had asked the players getting those times (was LS guild back then all over Arena) to invite me or someone from our team into the party to prove it was legit and everyone could shut up about it.

I even offered that guild a banner to compensate if they were so concerned with banner count and promised to help them get elite banners if they were willing to prove it was legit...

You can search and find the thread I made if it hadn't been deleted for the drama that went on on the thread afterward.

That thread as it was a genuine suspicion after comparing times from previous records and there hadn't been any awaken events that had happened for it to have caused a change in times all of a sudden.

We then discovered the bug and reported it...

2 seasons went by with nothing being done about it...

So we were the ones saying it was a bug...

Got fixed...

We carried on...

The boss's difficulty was adjusted...

We still carried on...

No issues bringing up old incidents... lets at least make sure we come correct with them.

Dig deep enough can find it all over old forum posts, don't try to be selective to present a narrative of your choosing.

At very least bring it all out

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roblox View Post
    Lol, don't you realize these guys are hypocrites by the things they say or do and it gets funny when you actually catch them or show proof.

Watch him say he "I never said that" or if you show proof of him saying it "oh that's photoshop"
    Same guy that admits its "unfair" players cant just pay for LB banners...

GG
    Godfather of Arlor

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roblox View Post
    Wow, look at that not surprising at all. I’ve heard stories how these guys toxic and this screenshot just prove it all enough how toxic these guys are and a bully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup.
    I feel glad I am not playing in that toxic pool.
    Disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Same guy that admits its "unfair" players cant just pay for LB banners...

GG
    Listen, you are a grown man if you got something to get off your chest we can go at on discord otherwise this is the last time I'm replying to your BS.

When the pressure was applied in your discord you kick people out so stop trying to look tuff on forums it's okay we understand your all internet.
    Last edited by Roblox; 01-09-2022 at 01:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Feel free to message me on discord any time, I'm actually a very easy person to get hold of and speak to.

Baron#9523

Can even find a link to my guild's server in my sig below which again you will be able to easily find and contact me.

I'm simply coming at you with factual argument/conversation also pointing out your own opinions in a crystal clear manner for everyone to easily see and understand.

If I'm actually wrong by all means but...

Name:  robloxss.png
Views: 248
Size:  53.3 KB

just to refresh your own memory...

Yet Me or my friends are the toxic ones for not condoning or calling out this sort of behavior...

Yeah, awkward...

In case you missed it above... my discord is Baron#9523 feel free to hit me up anytime.
    Godfather of Arlor

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Actually that arena issue when it first came about, I made the thread explaining why the new times being gotten seemed suspect and had asked the players getting those times (was LS guild back then all over Arena) to invite me or someone from our team into the party to prove it was legit and everyone could shut up about it.

I even offered that guild a banner to compensate if they were so concerned with banner count and promised to help them get elite banners if they were willing to prove it was legit...

You can search and find the thread I made if it hadn't been deleted for the drama that went on on the thread afterward.

That thread as it was a genuine suspicion after comparing times from previous records and there hadn't been any awaken events that had happened for it to have caused a change in times all of a sudden.

We then discovered the bug and reported it...

2 seasons went by with nothing being done about it...

So we were the ones saying it was a bug...

Got fixed...

We carried on...

The boss's difficulty was adjusted...

We still carried on...

No issues bringing up old incidents... lets at least make sure we come correct with them.

Dig deep enough can find it all over old forum posts, don't try to be selective to present a narrative of your choosing.

At very least bring it all out

1 <3
    One more issue.

I remember u clearly stating that, "it wasn't a bug" but now u r saying that "you have been saying it was a bug".

You could have exposed the bug to everyone to make it a fair game for every player, but you chose to remain quiet.

I have nothing against you personally, and you seem like a chill person, but that one incident left a bad taste.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I would like to add that baron has a very soothing voice as well so even if you disagree at least you get to hear an angelic symphony when you talk to him. I fell asleep listening to him last night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

One more issue.

I remember u clearly stating that, "it wasn't a bug" but now u r saying that "you have been saying it was a bug".

You could have exposed the bug to everyone to make it a fair game for every player, but you chose to remain quiet.

I have nothing against you personally, and you seem like a chill person, but that one incident left a bad taste.

Ill simplify it as much as I possibly can.

When the crazy new times were happening we didn't know it was a bug and posted to say share the method so we know its legit.

Never got shared.

Players from LS left and came to HS and we learned about the bug and reported it.

hmm might have posted that we reported it and nothings has been done about it so probs not a bug then a change was made, perhaps that's the time you are referring to? I honestly dont remember but if you do find the post would love for you to share it

But when what you think might be a bug but then its reported and nothings done or said about it not much else to think...

Bit like hiding behind the post in elite SS so the mobs can spawn before the timer goes off so u can do the record time quicker... If that got changed all of a sudden after all this time where do we stand with that?

Not quite sure how much more open or honest could have been about a situation when its even being reported *shurgs*

This is all from like 4/5 seasons ago tho... so tho we reported it to STS that wasn't good enough?

Im sorry if you feel that way bud an even I'm not sure what else I could say to that

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Ill simplify it as much as I possibly can.

When the crazy new times were happening we didn't know it was a bug and posted to say share the method so we know its legit.

Never got shared.

Players from LS left and came to HS and we learned about the bug and reported it.

hmm might have posted that we reported it and nothings has been done about it so probs not a bug then a change was made, perhaps that's the time you are referring to? I honestly dont remember but if you do find the post would love for you to share it

But when what you think might be a bug but then its reported and nothings done or said about it not much else to think...

Bit like hiding behind the post in elite SS so the mobs can spawn before the timer goes off so u can do the record time quicker... If that got changed all of a sudden after all this time where do we stand with that?

Not quite sure how much more open or honest could have been about a situation when its even being reported *shurgs*

This is all from like 4/5 seasons ago tho... so tho we reported it to STS that wasn't good enough?

Im sorry if you feel that way bud an even I'm not sure what else I could say to that

1 <3
    Cuz I was trying to run planar arena that season haha, and my team had a pretty good record.

We didn't make it in cuz all the spots were taken by the bug users, and some spots were sold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Cuz I was trying to run planar arena that season haha, and my team had a pretty good record.

We didn't make it in cuz all the spots were taken by the bug users, and some spots were sold.

Ahh sorry to hear about that >.<

Heard was 40m the some were charging to be put on there =/

Could go more into it all about those times but then getting into politics a better off contacting me off forums for that lol.

Dont see nothing wrong with you an that group of friends trying for it now that its all been fixed and corrected however?

Shouldnt ever give up cause of a bad season or 2
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by musasun View Post
    Demon, they really love the attention you give them. If you feed the trolls they will come back for more. They can't win timed maps, they complain. They would be quiet as f#&k if the tables were turned and they had the ability to put up records. As a matter of fact, I'd bet money they would also try to set records on all the maps. The same thing they hate is the same thing they'd do. Jeez, you're all so caught up about a lb that shouldn't even concern you. You're not geared/specd for that lb. Gtfoh. Go cry about bd/Ed spec'd lb for a little bit.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
    I can't beleive in my eyes bro.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Saying your team had a pretty good record I assume it must have been close to LB. However, you kinda admit you used the same way „they did” and which you complain about as that was the only way to cut nearly 5 seconds of the time

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Voorge View Post
    Saying your team had a pretty good record I assume it must have been close to LB. However, you kinda admit you used the same way „they did” and which you complain about as that was the only way to cut nearly 5 seconds of the time
    Nope, we had a spot before the bug-users striked, and it was gone xD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Oh I see now