Quote Originally Posted by Oouh No View Post
These “limited” players can keep spending the same amount of time everyday focusing on beating their own record with no other competition, so be it. Thats fine. Also, you may want to look up the definition of ignorance and save your sanity. When newer players look at the LB scores and see the same 10 names on every single map, you think that looks good to new player? To me it seems redundant as if the population of the game is very minuscule, then… maybe the game will die sooner then expected. Sounds ignorant to try to drop a post that is supporting the population of players. Everyone has the opportunity to get ms awakes sure, but to the extent that is going to beat the same 5 players sharing different gear… probably not. Id go off with a small assumption that you are one of the 15 people that need an actual competition instead of competing with yourself. Im doing you a favor anyhow Happy new years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is referred to as a leaderboard rather than a charity.

Why are you acting as if new players are suddenly interested in leaderboards? There are other major issues with the game that have a greater impact on a new player than a leaderboard list...

Quote Originally Posted by Oouh No View Post
Id go off with a small assumption that you are one of the 15 people that need an actual competition instead of competing with yourself.
In other words, you want to deprive your competitors of their spots because you can't get one without changing things your way.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk