Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hear me Out for LB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    These "limited" players have spent lot of time, effort and money in order to acquire these so called high ms items. And some people are suggesting to make timed lbs ignore ms awakes/pets etc? Where is the justice in that? Then why not make all lbs use honor gear including hydra/orrick/gates etc? Or remove heroic pet aps and all other aps which require gold in order to complete.Then this game would die sooner than expected.

Everyone has an opportunity to earn these awakes on items especially with awakening event coming up or can earn the gold to buy these items, but you are just simply being ignorant and suggesting these.

Yes i am a capitalist!!!!!

Big -1

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk
    Shared money and items*. Hyd and orrick are easy to get, gates requires skill but is also easy to all. Aps has nothing to do with this. Game will die sooner while people start to realize lb is not worth the time or gold.
    You do realize like I and many other have atleast spent 1bil+ on awakening and have not even got half decent awakes worth something. I am not even able to afford some stuff in this game my self tbh, and I have 3x the gold cap.
    In capitalism people have a chance; in this case no one will spend their time or gold for this because its too high demanding for what its worth.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-06-2022 at 12:15 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Don't waste your breath. Cinco likes the way it is now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

They only receive 1 banner right even tho they conquer like 10+ spots in the elite timed map?or did they receive 1 banner for each map?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Shared money and items*. Hyd and orrick are easy to get, gates requires skill but is also easy to all. Aps has nothing to do with this. Game will die sooner while people start to realize lb is not worth the time or gold.
    You do realize like I and many other have atleast spent 1bil+ on awakening and have not even got half decent awakes worth something. I am not even able to afford some stuff in this game my self tbh, and I have 3x the gold cap.
    In capitalism people have a chance; in this case no one will spend their time or gold for this because its too high demanding for what its worth.
    "Game will die sooner while people start to realize lb is not worth the time or gold. "
    Ok few posts before u said lbs should be without pets or ms awakens. Are u drunk?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Helloguyszz View Post
    They only receive 1 banner right even tho they conquer like 10+ spots in the elite timed map?or did they receive 1 banner for each map?
    Its one banner of each group map elite maps/crypt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    Its one banner of each group map elite maps/crypt

Tysm ! Nice to know about it

<Another Question : How Many Ms Each Gear Do They Have? 30% Each is Enough?>

*hopes i got in one of those lb soon :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oouh No View Post
    So i may be the only one.. however, i strongly believe that with the limited people that have acquired 45% ms items to run LB and lack the gear to reach specific times that timed runs and LB spots in general should not be duplicated in the same map. Meaning, if i ran with a team (anyone accept demon) and i got a bad time or what not, that time will only keep getting replaced with my team’s ‘better’ of timed runs, leaving blank space and opportunity for multiple players to receive some of the banners given out after every season. Just a suggestion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So i may be the only one.. however, i strongly believe that with the limited people that have 24/7 can run event lb and decent gears.

So i may be the only one.. however, i strongly believe that with the limited people that have a lot $$$ to spend on locks in hc can get advantage between others ppl.

So i may be the only one.. however, i strongly believe that with the limited people that have to spend billions can run hydra/orrick/evg.

The thing is simple if not lb players who spend $$ for they own gears that game would die long time ago. What i see from expansion time in game just left lb players ,farmers left game mostly .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Helloguyszz View Post
    Tysm ! Nice to know about it

<Another Question : How Many Ms Each Gear Do They Have? 30% Each is Enough?>

*hopes i got in one of those lb soon :3
    30% is decent for ppl who clean mobs, there must be a lider with top ms and 30% is enough only for few maps rest i would say 40% to be able to compete . Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Don't waste your breath. Cinco likes the way it is now.
    My apologise my friends tied also.

Last edited by Nexior; 01-06-2022 at 02:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

My apologise my friends tied also.

I am not talking about ties. Lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Yeh after all its one rog that carries whole team with his 45-60ms gear.

+1 just cus i tried buy 45-60ms items, but failed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

I might be misremembering, but didn't LB have separate areas for elixir runs and none elixir runs in the past? With that in mind, you could have an extra section on each timed LB with Encryptions idea (where you all run with a specific set kinda like honor gear).

This way you don't hurt the people who've monopolized timed runs + you give others an equal opportunity to participate on LB. And because everyone has the same gear that section of LB will be based more on Luck + Good planning.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

It's funny how some people are against this idea now considering this was the very thing they wanted way back eminence is still on the reign. Welp, history repeats itself I guess.
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gobbels View Post
    Yeh after all its one rog that carries whole team with his 45-60ms gear.

+1 just cus i tried buy 45-60ms items, but failed.
    Who have item 60 or even 55% ms , oh sry there is sunken armor but none of Basement team havent it

I bet u havent gold to collect one top item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    I might be misremembering, but didn't LB have separate areas for elixir runs and none elixir runs in the past? With that in mind, you could have an extra section on each timed LB with Encryptions idea (where you all run with a specific set kinda like honor gear).

This way you don't hurt the people who've monopolized timed runs + you give others an equal opportunity to participate on LB. And because everyone has the same gear that section of LB will be based more on Luck + Good planning.
    I running timeds and as far i see first suggestion not against lb runners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

30% is decent for ppl who clean mobs, there must be a lider with top ms and 30% is enough only for few maps rest i would say 40% to be able to compete . Cheers

Oh cool tysm :> wish me luck pulling 40%ms+ awake on one of my items XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

These “limited” players can keep spending the same amount of time everyday focusing on beating their own record with no other competition, so be it. Thats fine. Also, you may want to look up the definition of ignorance and save your sanity. When newer players look at the LB scores and see the same 10 names on every single map, you think that looks good to new player? To me it seems redundant as if the population of the game is very minuscule, then… maybe the game will die sooner then expected. Sounds ignorant to try to drop a post that is supporting the population of players. Everyone has the opportunity to get ms awakes sure, but to the extent that is going to beat the same 5 players sharing different gear… probably not. Id go off with a small assumption that you are one of the 15 people that need an actual competition instead of competing with yourself. Im doing you a favor anyhow Happy new years!

It is referred to as a leaderboard rather than a charity.

Why are you acting as if new players are suddenly interested in leaderboards? There are other major issues with the game that have a greater impact on a new player than a leaderboard list...

Id go off with a small assumption that you are one of the 15 people that need an actual competition instead of competing with yourself.
    In other words, you want to deprive your competitors of their spots because you can't get one without changing things your way.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I see some improvement in OP's suggestion. There are people on timed lbs that have worse gear and knowledge than others just because they run with top-tier teams. In the end, leaderboards are there for the best. It doesnt make much sense to set criteria up just to get another group of people on it imo. People will just make new chars and run with the same gear in the end to get more people on it anyways.
    Unpopular opinion probably. I'd vote to add banners to new high-tier timed maps instead. I dont understand why only maps which require high % ms include banners and other maps (zodiac, portals or evg) do grant a badge or nothing. Those deserve very much a banner as reward. Those are some that I would attend myself because I aim for endgame gear and not movement speed.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    It is referred to as a leaderboard rather than a charity.

Why are you acting as if new players are suddenly interested in leaderboards? There are other major issues with the game that have a greater impact on a new player than a leaderboard list...

In other words, you want to deprive your competitors of their spots because you can't get one without changing things your way.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    This is where you get it twisted, where did i ever say that “i” need this change, its a suggestion not a pity party. So, instead of saying “my competitors” because im talking about everyone not myself. I retired from LB runs awhile ago. Thank you