Thread: xp orbs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Lightbulb xp orbs

I may be the only one who wants this, but could it be possible to being abble to disapple the effect of XP orbs; I don't mean to delete them forever, but for example, could it be possible to remove their effect through the settings?? So players who wants to level up without getting XP orbs, could still continue leveling up after L88.

I mean, after The Overlord Returns it's not possible anymore to level up without XP orbs everywhere,,

Ofc I could buy plat elixs that gives you posibility for getting still xp in lower level dungeons, but it feels a bit useless since it is so long journey to L88-L110..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Or alternatively there could even be the new individual dungeon maps in every level ups 85-100, 100-105 & 105-110; where it could be specially possible to level up without the XP-orbs.

I totally understand if this never going to happen, most likely because I ask it for more personal reasons.
    But every few players who don't want to distrupt their PVE-kill amount because of XP-orbs,
    they could still continue leveling up after L88 peacely without losing any PVE-kills.

Even every smallest XP-orbs that you get, means automatically the huge loss to your PVE-kill amount;
    so as a PVE-kill-farmer it doesn't feel safe to level up anymore after capping L88.

So for my opinion it should somehow be possible to disable the effect of XP-orbs, for example through the settings as I mentioned in my previous post.

I hope my English is even a bit understandable, because English isn't my native language.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Just want you to know (if ever you aren't aware) you can always 'kill-farm' even if you hit the level cap. You can also farm kills during Gauntlet events, kills will count even with XP gain disabled.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endpoints View Post
    Just want you to know (if ever you aren't aware) you can always 'kill-farm' even if you hit the level cap. You can also farm kills during Gauntlet events, kills will count even with XP gain disabled.
    Thanks. I'm aware about that, but personally it feels a lot more confortable to farm PVE-kills without any XP-orbs, and without disabling the XP-gain.

I have done my PVE-kill farming'' slowly since 2013-2014, so it just feels the best option to continue to doing it like it's done in old dungeons.

With XP-orbs the mob kill amount is too unstable what you can get.

But I think these things you mentioned may be the last and the only options I can get anymore.

I just want to be very sure there isn't anymore any other options, before making my final decision how I'm going to continue, or am I abble to continue.