Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
Hi,

I think some may not agree with me, but I think the designs nowadays are quite lacking compared to what they were in the good ol' days.

No vanities nowadays compares to Medusa, Frank, Ghost, Yeti, Golem, and Spirit in terms of designs. Granted they were lb vanities, look at the lb vanities nowadays....

What's more is that, personally, only few other vanities for mages beats the Red Founder, Green Founder, and Tree Set for Mages. I can only give my opinion as a mage since I am a mage xD

I think it would be a great idea if devs let community design one of the vanity sets or banner for every major event, but in return the creator of the selected vanity gets it for free!

I know there are many talented graphic designers and artists among the players, so why not let them work for you in exchange for just a vanity set?

The idea of wearing something you designed in your favorite game seems exciting, isn't it?

Sincerely,
~Avta~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
I strongly agree with you 100%

I feel they should have a voting system where certain players get selected for vanity designs and the community can pick what design they want for whichever upcoming event. I also think they should bring back limited vanity sales that they use to do in the past like commando and gnarled sets etc for example. The game has so much potential just lacks effort.