Thread: My take on how to fix some of the game’s flaws

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Lightbulb My take on how to fix some of the game’s flaws

Writing this post out of boredom, wanna see how community reacts to this.. Will probably add something new to this post as I come up with more fun ideas too.

<-How to deal with player’s having nothing to do->

1.Make maps drop good stuff. Pretty simple, right?If a map can give players something useful/expensive, they will run it no matter how hard/how boring it is.”Good stuff” could be basically anything— mythic/arcane gear, ingredients to craft various items, locked chests that could be sold on auc, usable pets…Everything could be low percentage and people would still run it because there is a purpose.
    2.Make EVERY map drop useful items for corresponding level. This change, how I see it, would resolve one of the game’s main problems— early and mid game being an empty road to highest level because it’s really nothing to do there anymore, so players would have more reason to stay low level because there are ways to make gold even while being underleveled.(Would also make levelling enjoyable, not boring)
    <-Inflation->(in process)

1.Add NPC shops with items being sold exclusively for gold.This change is very important as gold isn’t really controlled by anything except for auction fees and awakening event, so this one would make inflation much lower and would probably deal with an issue of some trades of the rarest vanities not fitting into a trade window.

<-81 thoughts->

1.Make getting new points and tokens just a bit easier. This one, in my opinion, would make Zodias one of the best expansions for farming ever, because with good token and pts drops you could make big money on new elixirs(octosyn and terracuda) selling them to whales, and the only way to get tokens right now is to complete dailies, so this needs to be looked into in my opinion.
    2. Rewamp Mecharydon a bit.This guy has too much health, extremely annoying mechanics and infuriating phases with self healing while being invincible for an insane period of time. This one boss makes opening raha so slow because no one lose their sanity farming him, so yea… needs a rework imo.
    3.Make elite content drop mythic 81 set. This one I myself consider to be very controversial and unlikely to be added to the game, but not being able to survive without locked crates feels wrong. I mean, 4 people with 6/6 legendary set would probably be able to smash rahabkor pretty hard, but why if there are much better gears that foreshadow legendary set in every aspect(except for the fact you can’t get them in any way but using real money xD), so this one would be pretty cool imo.Arcane gears could still be in locked, sure, just give players at least something inferior but actually useful and completely F2P to get!

Overall Zodias is a very promising and fun expansion, I’m sure elite content will be the thing that will make it shine .Feel free to criticize me in the comments, can’t wait to read what y’all think.
    Last edited by Uereazagr; 01-09-2022 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Visual changes to the post

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uereazagr For This Useful Post: