Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

This is some hella bad explanation lol
    Rahab map is best content atm and i would really like it could be open more than once every ten days. Personally i got some decent drops, especially for legendaries, eggs and vanities and the gold is very nice too, 1h=1m or so. Random runs in general are a pain, unless you meet some decent player, most people don't care of others, they just wanna finish fast or they don't listen advices. In rahab the more dmg you do the better ofc but for poison... Pls don't run around like a chicken ending to put the poison in front of altar. Just stay calm and if u get the orange pinky circle on you it means you aimed with poison so calmly run back, let poison touch the floor and then move, that's it. For the rest you really just need to learn the timings of the boss and how to deal the curse. In random many players just let u die cause they dc, this is the wrong part, not rahab

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    This is some hella bad explanation lol
    Rahab map is best content atm and i would really like it could be open more than once every ten days. Personally i got some decent drops, especially for legendaries, eggs and vanities and the gold is very nice too, 1h=1m or so. Random runs in general are a pain, unless you meet some decent player, most people don't care of others, they just wanna finish fast or they don't listen advices. In rahab the more dmg you do the better ofc but for poison... Pls don't run around like a chicken ending to put the poison in front of altar. Just stay calm and if u get the orange pinky circle on you it means you aimed with poison so calmly run back, let poison touch the floor and then move, that's it. For the rest you really just need to learn the timings of the boss and how to deal the curse. In random many players just let u die cause they dc, this is the wrong part, not rahab

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Mechanics is too difficult from every side you can die i did many runs and still im not sure sometimes what provided me to death

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka