Thread: Rahabkor's Lair

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Rahabkor's Lair

Hi

Pls explain me what is going on with this map. I was really excited when expansion was going to come but now all that excitement gone. Im really patient player i tried so many times i watched vids i was asking other guys how to play that map and still i dont know.. Im avoiding toxic pools, red zones, keeping attention on altar and still im dying...Im not using bad one equipment because i have gun and arcanes. I farmed tons of deaths there with no result, moreover by whole month I did not looted anything.. Mayby i'm the most unlucky player in the game i dont know.. Mayby new maps could be more easier to run? I didnt noticed any profit from running so far and im becomming giving up..

Yours sincerely,

Wenf

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

The faster u kill, less chance to u die.
    A pt which deal 50% of damage in 5-10 seconds is almost impossible to die, given that on 50% he hidden himself and mobs start and the boss can't attack u with basic attacks pool if anything else, after the 50% Phase is the same thing, kill faster for boss don't have chance for give those special attacks and pool.
    I used to die alot even as war, but i noticed the problem was because i was running random(not good ppl to run ;- i started to run with good pt which does have 81 weapon and good gear and usually was so fast that was almost impossible to die.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    The faster u kill, less chance to u die.
    A pt which deal 50% of damage in 5-10 seconds is almost impossible to die, given that on 50% he hidden himself and mobs start and the boss can't attack u with basic attacks pool if anything else, after the 50% Phase is the same thing, kill faster for boss don't have chance for give those special attacks and pool.
    I used to die alot even as war, but i noticed the problem was because i was running random(not good ppl to run ;- i started to run with good pt which does have 81 weapon and good gear and usually was so fast that was almost impossible to die.
    I guess you're right im mostly running with randoms and 9/10 runs im applying to pass im losing.. I allready touched that topic in general discussion but with no answer.. Petition to developers is to do something with new maps because with random team its impossible to made it. Also profits are negligible..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I died like 10 times in rahab I started running rahab earlier I did a lot of runs, I understood how the curse works in just a few runs.

You will see a red skull icon in your character, once you see that, it can pass to anybody, and while you're at it try avoiding getting closer to rahab if you got cursed, rahab will shoot a small little green ball to the cursed player that ball might insta-kill you.

So how do you avoid that? just keep running around, don't let the ball catch up to you, it will vanish in just a moment once it starts chasing you, and once the ball vanished just keep running don't stand still because it will summon a pool that will insta kill anyone who sets foot on top of it.

Always pay attention to rahab, you need to focus on the run a lot in rahab lair, you can easily die, even warriors can die a lot.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

This is some hella bad explanation lol
    Rahab map is best content atm and i would really like it could be open more than once every ten days. Personally i got some decent drops, especially for legendaries, eggs and vanities and the gold is very nice too, 1h=1m or so. Random runs in general are a pain, unless you meet some decent player, most people don't care of others, they just wanna finish fast or they don't listen advices. In rahab the more dmg you do the better ofc but for poison... Pls don't run around like a chicken ending to put the poison in front of altar. Just stay calm and if u get the orange pinky circle on you it means you aimed with poison so calmly run back, let poison touch the floor and then move, that's it. For the rest you really just need to learn the timings of the boss and how to deal the curse. In random many players just let u die cause they dc, this is the wrong part, not rahab

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    This is some hella bad explanation lol
    Rahab map is best content atm and i would really like it could be open more than once every ten days. Personally i got some decent drops, especially for legendaries, eggs and vanities and the gold is very nice too, 1h=1m or so. Random runs in general are a pain, unless you meet some decent player, most people don't care of others, they just wanna finish fast or they don't listen advices. In rahab the more dmg you do the better ofc but for poison... Pls don't run around like a chicken ending to put the poison in front of altar. Just stay calm and if u get the orange pinky circle on you it means you aimed with poison so calmly run back, let poison touch the floor and then move, that's it. For the rest you really just need to learn the timings of the boss and how to deal the curse. In random many players just let u die cause they dc, this is the wrong part, not rahab

Mechanics is too difficult from every side you can die i did many runs and still im not sure sometimes what provided me to death

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Isn't difficult at all, just need some brain. It's what keeps me awake, in dm i get bored after 3 runs, rahab i can farm hours np cause i have to be careful

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    Isn't difficult at all, just need some brain. It's what keeps me awake, in dm i get bored after 3 runs, rahab i can farm hours np cause i have to be careful

In dm i feel much better i never bored of this map in new maps after 2 hours i feel exhausted and i have feelings to uninstal game after few deaths.. Also i cant use gl set on there because my chances to stay alive are so small that in result my earnings are very small to. Only thing i have left is to pray that some op players will carry me there to make succesfull runs. With my side the game is looking like that and i dont have any idea how to fix that for now..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Its pretty easy to run now once you get the hang of it. Ofc some random runs can be a bit pain when players drop poison right in centre where others fight but overall not that hard now compared to when it was released and many were clueless on the mechanics including me lmao

IGN : Tjnder | < Entity > Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

raha is hard as hell at first when you dont understand what he is all about or how things work, when you do he however is a fun boss to trackle

the biggest part is as others have said is to have good people to run with, nothing is more frustrating then someone placing pool on altar

if you have some decent gear on you and want to, i wouldnt mind helping you showing how he works and how to fight him (next time he opens ofcourse)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    raha is hard as hell at first when you dont understand what he is all about or how things work, when you do he however is a fun boss to trackle

the biggest part is as others have said is to have good people to run with, nothing is more frustrating then someone placing pool on altar

if you have some decent gear on you and want to, i wouldnt mind helping you showing how he works and how to fight him (next time he opens ofcourse)
    Yea i need that ty for proposition if it will change somethink i will be appreciate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Please help me understand. So when I’m cursed, I run back until the poison drops out of the way. What does the alter have to do with anything? Can someone activate the alter and change the outcome of the other players poison?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Still dying...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Idk if you seen this or not. If you are still dying just try to pay real close attention to what you are doing and figure out what is killing you. We can only explain how the map is ran with all mechanics etc, it is up to you to figure out what you are doing incorrectly.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...lo-guide-video

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Idk, after add me in game and e try

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Idk if you seen this or not. If you are still dying just try to pay real close attention to what you are doing and figure out what is killing you. We can only explain how the map is ran with all mechanics etc, it is up to you to figure out what you are doing incorrectly.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...lo-guide-video
    When im the last one who still alive and i allready avoided all that stuff i die from nowhere that map should be just easier..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

If you're solo the key is applying insane amount of damage in order to switch phases, so unless you have a really high dmg is impossible to do it by yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
    When im the last one who still alive and i allready avoided all that stuff i die from nowhere that map should be just easier..

Thats curse, the red skull icon I explained that can be avoided by charging horn skill at the right time to avoid insta death. Or shield if you are a mage.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Thats curse, the red skull icon I explained that can be avoided by charging horn skill at the right time to avoid insta death. Or shield if you are a mage.
    Yes Red skull and death i tried with shield no working it shouldnt be like that.. no chance to survive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
    Yes Red skull and death i tried with shield no working it shouldnt be like that.. no chance to survive

You have to "Time" your skill usage. Key word time. You can not just charge horn or shield and it remove the effect on you. Charge horn/ shield before the skull goes out so when it goes out you will have a bubble on you making you immune to death for 3 seconds. 2 seconds if you use shield.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk