Hi, I'm thecrankybearsam, Blueop in Star Legends! I have started a new guild, and right now we have two members, but we can fix that! Redemption's level requirement is only 18+ and you will have to apply to join. But don't worry, it's very short and simple! You can choose to apply on the forums or in-game, so if your'e interested just reply down below which one you would like to do, then we can fill out the Member List.
Our guild is called "Redemption" because it is based on CTF and PVE. For example, what if someone takes your team's flag in CTF? You have to Redeem it! What if someone kills you in PVE? You have to....Redeem a kill? 0.0 I didn't think that one through. So if your'e main character is already in a great guild, that's fine! maybe your other one can join!

Application Template

In-game name:

Level:

What do you mainly do in Star Legends?

Class:

On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your love for cookies?

Would you like to be an Officer, a Recruiter or just a Member? Officer is a big role. They will be the ones in charge of welcoming new joiners and telling them the rules of Redemption. The Recruiters are the ones who organize fun contests, like Free-Give aways etc. and Contests will only be on Saturdays starting at 4:00 PM, ending at 12:00 AM if your country has a different time period. The Members will be the ones Incharge of Guild Meetings and Guild parties. They will notificate us when.
--------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and/or filling out this template!

Rules of Redemption
1. No spamming. Your'e allowed to advertise your sales, but not constantly.
2. No Bad language. Children play Star Legends, not just you guys. We don't want them repeating that stuff.
3. No scamming. You can't rip off any guild members in Trade
--------------------------------------------
Thanks for taking your time to read all this! See you in Blackstar!