Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: More house and gh slots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Default More house and gh slots

I wont say much, their has been dozens of threads regarding this I think it's time yall should increase house and gh slots to 1k and be done w it for good instead of another 100 increase.

Every1 has been asking for it I dont see why devs say none abt it?

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Allocating so much additional space all at once will have a negative effect on overall performance of the game.

That said, I do expect we will increase storage space in small amounts over a variety of contexts over time - but it will be carefully managed (as it has been thus far).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Allocating so much additional space all at once will have a negative effect on overall performance of the game.

That said, I do expect we will increase storage space in small amounts over a variety of contexts over time - but it will be carefully managed (as it has been thus far).
    Thx for the response!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Could you give at least a rough idea of when to expect more house slots and more guildhall slots? I’ve seen this requested countless times but I haven’t seen any details about when we should expect an increase. I’m currently at 500/500 house slots and it’s proven to be extremely difficult to continue to decorate my house. There are many, many things I’d like to add to my house at the moment. As for guildhalls, I also have 500/500 slots for my guild, I’d like to see more slots very soon for both houses and guilds. I’d love for masters to be able to allow officers to edit the guildhall as well, so we can all be creative together!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdager View Post
    Could you give at least a rough idea of when to expect more house slots and more guildhall slots? I’ve seen this requested countless times but I haven’t seen any details about when we should expect an increase. I’m currently at 500/500 house slots and it’s proven to be extremely difficult to continue to decorate my house. There are many, many things I’d like to add to my house at the moment. As for guildhalls, I also have 500/500 slots for my guild, I’d like to see more slots very soon for both houses and guilds. I’d love for masters to be able to allow officers to edit the guildhall as well, so we can all be creative together!
    I would love to let married partners to be able to move house items in the player owned house so married partners could build together same principle

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

+1.. for more slots

Using 5/10/20/50 etc slots to create something that looks like one slot is good stuff.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itemstore View Post
    I would love to let married partners to be able to move house items in the player owned house so married partners could build together same principle

I agree with this as well!

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,439 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itemstore View Post

This should be a separate suggestion thread so we can track it internally.

-ALS

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,439 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdager View Post
    Re: house/guild slots: No ETA right now, but we're actively talking about getting it scheduled.

We can probably allow guild officers to move items, but we wouldn't want to allow them to remove the items.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Re: house/guild slots: No ETA right now, but we're actively talking about getting it scheduled.

We can probably allow guild officers to move items, but we wouldn't want to allow them to remove the items.

-ALS
    Thank you for responding! As for officers, could they be able to add items? I don’t fully understand what the issue with removing items would be either?

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Perhaps being allowed to remove the items that they've placed would be suitable.

Though that's more data in the system isn't it....

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Imagine an officer is mad to guildmaster or just wants to troll everybody. Imagine the mess causing this.
    Officers can kick people. If I trust someone enough to make them an officer, I trust them to add/remove items from the guildhall. Although what I originally asked for was the *option* to allow officers to edit the guildhall, meaning the guild master has to give them permissions to do so.
    Last edited by Snowdager; 01-19-2022 at 03:08 PM.

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,439 Posts

Unfortunately, the way it currently works, permissions are not optional, but instead implicit by rank. If more than the guild master should edit the guild hall, the next rank would be guild officer.

-ALS

16. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: