Thread: paracelsus fake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default paracelsus fake

im sure every paracelsus stone in peoples inventories and stash got converted into noble or some kind of chaos jewels many years ago . im 100% certain i seen the update myself .

so can an admin please confirm this as people are going around saying they have para stones .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I think paras still around, cus op awaken items like para belts i seen with stones, and other stuff. Now dont even try buy para stone from someone, its obvious scam, and what i heard people already have been falling into that scam.

Honestly i think para stones should be re-introduced. Previous event we had boss named "paracelcius" idk why it didnt drop para stone?

This publicly avaible thread: **The Rarest item ingame/s** 2021 edition. (page 3 down) picture of someone having in stash, neither know if it is real/fake, who knows. Only mods can confirm this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gobbels View Post
    I think paras still around, cus op awaken items like para belts i seen with stones, and other stuff. Now dont even try buy para stone from someone, its obvious scam, and what i heard people already have been falling into that scam.

Honestly i think para stones should be re-introduced. Previous event we had boss named "paracelcius" idk why it didnt drop para stone?

This publicly avaible thread: **The Rarest item ingame/s** 2021 edition. (page 3 down) picture of someone having in stash, neither know if it is real/fake, who knows. Only mods can confirm this.
    i think your right , i think the eyes got converted not the paras .

but -1 on returning para stones .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firstprestige View Post
    i think your right , i think the eyes got converted not the paras .

but -1 on returning para stones .

As far as I know nothing got converted, it is all optional, there might be people with para’s/eye’s still.. but any way, when you purchase this item always ask for a collateral, and check the picture whether it is fake or not xd

A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

There was some confusion when Paracelsus Stone first came about. Another jewel, or gem/jewel was the same colour as the Para and many people got scammed when buying equipment with the latter jewel inserted. Of course, the para is the one that gives off an aura. I wish I'd never put it in my mythic. The aura it gave was controversial at that time and was dimmed down. Compared to the auras we see now it's quite tame but it did cause problems for people who had underlying problems..i.e. fits and migraines.
    My memory is a bit hazy about this because it was so long ago. It could have been called an elondrian or something like that. I'm hoping someone else from that time can remember what it was called.
    The other stone that was and may still be around in players stash is the syri.
    I have known people who still have those in stash. I unfortunately put mine in my planar pendant years ago.
    If anyone still has a para stone and offers to sell it, just look carefully at the name.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    There was some confusion when Paracelsus Stone first came about. Another jewel, or gem/jewel was the same colour as the Para and many people got scammed when buying equipment with the latter jewel inserted. Of course, the para is the one that gives off an aura. I wish I'd never put it in my mythic. The aura it gave was controversial at that time and was dimmed down. Compared to the auras we see now it's quite tame but it did cause problems for people who had underlying problems..i.e. fits and migraines.
    My memory is a bit hazy about this because it was so long ago. It could have been called an elondrian or something like that. I'm hoping someone else from that time can remember what it was called.
    The other stone that was and may still be around in players stash is the syri.
    I have known people who still have those in stash. I unfortunately put mine in my planar pendant years ago.
    If anyone still has a para stone and offers to sell it, just look carefully at the name.
    Wasn't it elondrian grand gem?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Not sure if any uninserted para gems were converted into something else but mine still works in my necklace. still looks the same as it did when i inserted it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

If there is para gems kicking about in peoples inventory, it cannot be crafted onto gear higher level then 41/46.

Partly also done to combat the scams that went on with people having para gems in alt accounts and to sell them people had to give the gem owner their equipment, get it crafted and then hope to get it back...

Obs a lot of people also didn't get their gems back.

So cant add para on to high level items making it pretty much useless for end game players besides as a vanity aura or if you were (dread the thought) a twink using low level gears which of course para would be useful on however since things like noble class + higher tier gems u can get more damage then just the 2.0 the para gems give.

I believe it was the eyes that got converted into a noble jewels if they weren't already inserted into weapons and the para gems got made so couldn't be inserted into higher level equipment

ahhhh the ol days

*sips tea*
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    If there is para gems kicking about in peoples inventory, it cannot be crafted onto gear higher level then 41/46.

Partly also done to combat the scams that went on with people having para gems in alt accounts and to sell them people had to give the gem owner their equipment, get it crafted and then hope to get it back...

So cant add para on to high level items making it pretty much useless for end game players besides as a vanity aura or if you were (dread the thought) a twink using low level gears which of course para would be useful on however since things like noble class + higher tier gems u can get more damage then just the 2.0 the para gems give.

I believe it was the eyes that got converted into a noble jewels if they weren't already inserted into weapons and the para gems got made so couldn't be inserted into higher level equipment

ahhhh the ol days

*sips tea*
    So very true what you said about Not being able to insert it into anything above 41/46. Some people on here were searching for one to insert in lvl 76 gear lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post

ahhhh the ol days

*sips tea*
    There was a lv46 drag sword with a para gem in it on auc a few months ago and that's the highest level item i've ever seen with a para gem in it, so you're probably right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So far I still have Blood Gem, Tarlok's Rage, wind, & Wisdom Gems in my inventory all of then say's "Cannot be used in items over level 46" so the Para should also have the same condition.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

After para release people were complaining about how gamebreaking the gem is. So sts decided to tactically solve it(kinda). It was around that time jewels were introduced into al, and they were costly af. At that time twink pvp was still active and jewels were in very high demand as they were very rare and costly.
    (No jewel elixirs and certain jewels could only be farmed from shuyal/tindirin upwards only+ twink pvp was very active).

So sts gave players a choice to convert their unused para gems into noble jewels of each type (if i remember correctly ). At that time this was one heck of a deal as noble jewels were costlier than para gems at the time. Therefore almost every para gem was converted. End of story!!

However there seemed to be some issues regarding disappearances of para gems from stashes of certain players after some months and so on. Since sts didn't give a clear response to that at the time, i am not getting into that.

I can provide a screenshot of how the para gem looks in crafting inventory so you won't get fooled since someone was scammed recently based on this matter

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by worshipped; 01-22-2022 at 06:55 AM.