Thread: Proposal from the Community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Proposal from the Community

Dear Devs,
    It's a proposal from our side to the dev team. We wish that the devs from Spacetime Studios create a Discord Server themselves for the community at a whole for everyone. Most of the other games I have played created a Discord server for players to interact directly with the devs where players like us Give monthly feedbacks and share current info about game and it's development, and also ask several questions and doubts or queries about the game.

And our second wish (request) is that - Few of the Devs kindly keep coming to the game for a weekly review of the players and the market conditions. Purpose is to check personally whatever is happening on the game.

Improvement of Chat system inside the Game is another important thing. If this becomes more of a messaging contacts in a list to handle each conversation individually, then very easy to keep track of them

Last wish is to Make the "Filter Chats' Option permanent in the game. The game should be safe for everyone. Many kids play this game and learning slangs and dirty languages, most of the time verbal abuse and harassment issues are left unheard so we have to "Ignore". But, trolls will always make alts to disturb the experience of certain players using Different Guest Alts.
    Due to this, and the game being safe for all ages. Just making "Filter Chat" option permanent is the best idea.

I know Forums serve as a good purpose for discussions but it's not modern yet. We would like to see that development from your side.
    And, I know you come online on the game often. But we haven't seen you interacting with us much there, so if the devs also play the game along with normal players like us, it would be just great in every way of improvement.
    Thank you for everything devs, we would be glad to see them in future

Comment down your views upon it Thanks for reading and put in your suggestions too.
    Last edited by Mr.Sai; 01-14-2022 at 11:43 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Sai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I agree with everything bar the chat filter being made permanent and while I understand your concerns about the younglings in the game you've got to realize that it was never really meant for them. The minimum age for playing DL is 16 if I'm not wrong so anyone who's below that age shouldn't even be there to begin with if you ask me but about that the chat filter should be left as an option to be used by anyone who's tired of the foul language used by others could easily ignore or turn on the filter and go about their business but as for the discord it's best if it's run by the Devs rather than players because there's a whole lot that goes on when players run it which I wouldn't bother going into detail about but in general it's a recipe for disaster and yes the forums needs some brushing up as well . All round good ideas in general I agree
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    I agree with everything bar the chat filter being made permanent and while I understand your concerns about the younglings in the game you've got to realize that it was never really meant for them. The minimum age for playing DL is 16 if I'm not wrong so anyone who's below that age shouldn't even be there to begin with if you ask me but about that the chat filter should be left as an option to be used by anyone who's tired of the foul language used by others could easily ignore or turn on the filter and go about their business but as for the discord it's best if it's run by the Devs rather than players because there's a whole lot that goes on when players run it which I wouldn't bother going into detail about but in general it's a recipe for disaster and yes the forums needs some brushing up as well . All round good ideas in general I agree
    Thank you for your opinion !
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️