Thread: Stat tweaks for L30 honor gear suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Stat tweaks for L30 honor gear suggestions

Directly copied from MageFFA's post as I felt it would gain more traction here. Please please please Cinco give this issue your undivided attention. The biggest complaint about this game is that people are finding the pvp repetitive and boring (110 honor and regular 110 pvp). L30 honor has such great potential and could honestly breath life into the community.

We all remember how vibrant the L30-40 pvp community was back in the day before enchantments and elites. Once again, I am NOT asking you to remove these or to ban them in any way shape or form. I just want these fixes to L30 honor to replicate the balanced pvp environment that once was. To allow different strategies and builds and techniques to be utilised. Variety is the spice of life but not when you are using the same combo every time in 110 honor or playing in the exact same style as the other people since that's the only viable way.

We love that you still care for this game with these amazing updates and implementing suggestions. Please keep up the good work and hear us out on this. And more personally, sorry to keep bothering you especially in this section.

I think these suggestions are very solid and that they speak on the behalf of many. Making lost expedition items as honor gear could also work (I'm personally more in favor of this).

If you have already seen these, then I do apologize but I thought it was worth bringing it up since it didn't look like you acknowledged them yet on discord and here on the forums.

MageFFA's suggestions:

"The core issues regarding the Honor sets is mostly the lack of stats. As a 30 you'll find yourself in either the low 80s, for tanks low 70s, for Hit%. This is simply not enough hit to work with. I'd advise the following changes.

+12% Hit, +5% Crit, 50 Health, 15 H/s, 15 M/s, and 15 Armor.

The Hit addition will put all classes above the 88% Hit threshold. By Level 40 all the classes will exceed 90% Hit which is very needed to be a stable playing zone. 5 Crit is pretty decent, though birds require at least 15-20 base crit to be a viable class. 50 Health is mostly there to allow the zone to be a bit more tanky as the level also suffers from a critical damage problem thanks to mages. 15 H/s and 15 M/s is to keep the pace of the game running. By a full buff rotation there will be a chance that you are nearly out of mana or have none in general. Mana Shielding as a mage is pretty much a death sentence which is why they try to avoid doing it as much as possible. +15 M/s will put them at the same number as endgame mage. 15 Armor is mostly for the same reason 50 Health should be added. Trying to solve the Crit problem and make the level a bit more tanky.

Those are the changes I recommend but if we want to get a tad bit more in-depth then I recommend adding 15 damage to archers talon set, a additional 5 Armor towards rhino and bears honor set, and making rhinos honor weapon .8 speed with lower damage on auto attacks."

Look at it. Only some minor number changes but these would go such a LONG way. Incredibly easy I hope to implement. No repercussions. 100% beneficial (putting myself in the shoes of a dev and thinking outside the box :P).

Let me know if this is feasible Cinco. If it isn't, I'm sure MageFFA, I and a few others would be more than happy to work things out!

Regards Vap
    Last edited by Vapourised; 01-15-2022 at 03:50 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Reasoning below. Also worth a read:

"Reasons for the changes explained below. / is to represent Stats without Hit face and with.

40 bear will go from 81/83 Hit to 93/95. This is what a 40 bear use to have before Hit% was nerfed.

Mage will go from 83/85 to 95/97. Level 40 pure int mages, use the be rare, had around 91-97 Hit depending on the gear they used. 95/97 is the best to have it.

Birds Hit% really doesn't matter but at base they will have around 104 at Level 35 and about 109 at Level 40.

Foxes is the same thing. From 97/99 base Hit to 109/111

Rhinos will go from 78/80 to 90/92

5% Crit is mostly to allow bird to land their critical hits more consistently to keep up with the other classes.

15 Armor mostly to try and control the absurd high amount of critical damage there is. Anything to stop crit from exceeding past 250 on a simple attack.

15 H/s and M/s is mostly to keep the pace of the game going instead if running out of mana and not being able to do anything until you're dead. "

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

This will be a game changer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Slight modification from a error on my part. Adding 15 armor will most likely require that the archers honor talon be buffed from 50 maximum damage to 75, 25 total increase. This is to make sure archer doesn't fall off since more armor means less damage output for the class.