It feels like zero.

Buff warrior attack range, +1 Or not?

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Its perfect alraedy, why u need increase war attack range ?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by callme2times View Post
    Its perfect alraedy, why u need increase war attack range ?
    lol

https://youtu.be/q3mVAe6C2O0

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Potofgreed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    It feels like zero.

Buff warrior attack range, +1 Or not?
    I'm war and feels attack range already is good, wars attack with sword and aegis, isn't like Captain America to throw the shield on enemies, war must need be close to attack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Theres long range and short range classes.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    I'm war and feels attack range already is good, wars attack with sword and aegis, isn't like Captain America to throw the shield on enemies, war must need be close to attack.
    Haha. Though there is no understatement when I say it feels like zero. Could be a bug.

Something is wrong lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Haha. Though there is no understatement when I say it feels like zero. Could be a bug.

Something is wrong lol
    when you get to a mob or creature dont attack right away. wait a moment then attack.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Last edited by Potofgreed; 01-17-2022 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post
    when you get to a mob or creature dont attack right away. wait a moment then attack.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Thanks. This is true. Although I'm not a noob. And I do this what you tell me, and sometimes it still does not work as I intend it to. Perhaps warrior attack mechanics can be reworked.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Thanks. This is true. Although I'm not a noob. And I do this what you tell me, and sometimes it still does not work as I intend it to. Perhaps warrior attack mechanics can be reworked.
    its because warriors dont have many active frames. when compared to range attacks like fireball,ice,lightn, aim shot, nox, shadow shot. etc

ill try my best to explain this but take what i say with a grain of salt. if i could record this i would explain it better.

when you basic attack or charge basic attack. being that these are melee these attacks have to go through a animation.

startup frames - lead into active frames.

active frames - are what collides with a allies or enemies hurt box/collision box. this is the point of the animation that is allowed to do damage, heal, buff or debuff.

recovery frames - are when the active frames have ended and the animation might recover. some charge skills will have to recover.

" charge skyward smash let go and hold back notice how you get stuck at the end of the animation? this is called recovery. you can not move until fully recovered "

how ever basic attacks are not like this. they have 0 recovery this is why you're able to move at the end of the animation when preforming a charged basic attack.

some skill attacks like charged skyward smash have recovery frames. i think this also happens with axe throw and windmil as well.

the thing with arcane legends is the " Auto lock" mechanic.

without this mechanic warriors in the current state will be unplayable. " its still really bad but playable"

this is because most of warriors kit " basic attack and skill attacks " have 1 active frame that only becomes active when a basic attack or skill attack is used. you have to be in range and locked onto a target for this active frame to become active. if you're not locked onto the target well... GG you're skill attack or basic attack will wiff completely. this is because you have to be range for this active frame to be come active.

for projectiles like aim shot,fire ball and axe throw

the projectile itself has animation and hitbox. the visual animation can be short but the hitbox of a projectile can stay active until it can collide with the target. i think projectiles have infinite active frames until it can collide with the target.

example

a rogue aim shots a mage at max range. the mage has 5000% movement speed. " 5k movespeed is not possible" just for a moment imagine it is for this example.

you basically want to out run the aim shot arrow as it travels. if the arrow cant catch you then the arrow basically travels for infinite.

if you stop running you might have to wait like a hour for the arrow to hit you. thats unless im wrong and the arrow vanishes eventually.

to sum this all up

if warriors chest splitter had the same range as aim shot.

chest splitter would happen instantly at max range because its not a projectile lol.

again take what i say with a grain of salt im probably wrong and i suck at explaining things through typing.

would any dev confirm this for me ?

with all that being said. please read it all. im out peace

P.O.G

p.s

arcane legends needs a aiming system and and toon lock mechanic.

you can find this in mobile legends.

Last edited by Potofgreed; 01-25-2022 at 03:43 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Potofgreed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post
    its because warriors dont have many active frames. when compared to range attacks like fireball,ice,lightn, aim shot, nox, shadow shot. etc

ill try my best to explain this but take what i say with a grain of salt. if i could record this i would explain it better.

when you basic attack or charge basic attack. being that these are melee these attacks have to go threw a animation.

startup frames - lead into active frames.

active frames - are what collides with a allies or enemies hurt box/collision box. this is the point of the animation that is allowed to do damage, heal, buff or debuff.

recovery frames - are when the active frames have ended and the animation might recover. some charge skills will have to recover.

" charge skyward smash let go and hold back notice how you get stuck at the end of the animation? this is called recovery. you can not move until fully recovered "

how ever basic attacks are not like this. they have 0 recovery this is why you're able to move at the end of the animation when preforming a charged basic attack.

some skill attacks like charged skyward smash have recovery frames. i think this also happens with axe throw and windmil as well.

the thing with arcane legends is the " Auto lock" mechanic.

without this mechanic warriors in the current state will be unplayable. " its still really bad but playable"

this is because most of warriors kit " basic attack and skill attacks " have 1 active frame that only becomes active when a basic attack or skill attack is used. you have to be in range and locked onto a target for this active frame to become active. if you're not locked onto the target well... GG you're skill attack or basic attack will wiff completely. this is because you have to be range for this active frame to be come active.

for projectiles like aim shot,fire ball and axe throw

the projectile itself has animation and hitbox. the visual animation can be short but the hitbox of a projectile can stay active until it can collide with the target. i think projectiles have infinite active frames until it can collide with the target.

example

a rogue aim shots a mage at max range. the mage has 5000% movement speed. " 5k movespeed is not possible" just for a moment imagine it is for this example.

you basically want to out run the aim shot arrow as it travels. if the arrow cant catch you then the arrow basically travels for infinite.

if you stop running you might have to wait like a hour for the arrow to hit you. thats unless im wrong and the arrow vanishes eventually.

to sum this all up

if warriors chest splitter had the same range as aim shot.

chest splitter would happen instantly at max range because its not a projectile lol.

again take what i say with a grain of salt im probably wrong and i suck at explaining things through typing.

would any dev confirm this for me ?

with all that being said. please read it all. im out peace

P.O.G

p.s

arcane legends needs a aiming system and and toon lock mechanic.

you can find this in mobile legends.

Wow, I appreciate your passion for the explanation. Was interesting to read.

The way I see it is it seems like warriors will miss completely, even if in range....where as a rogue or mage who uses a skill such as aimed shot or lightning...it will not miss...it will target the nearest enemy and hit...everytime.

I guess one thing to take from all this is that warrior is harder to play than the other two. Hahahaba

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Immortal_Blood For This Useful Post: