Thread: Gold drops and chests/vanitys drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Angry Gold drops and chests/vanitys drop

I was farming elite cryo w elixer for 5h that is around 250 cores destroy i didnt got any recepie or back vanitys i got only 23 cryostar essence and 5 common cryo staffs
    farming any elite chests is ussles luck dosnt seem to help its noticable everything got nurfed to the point where is ussles to do anything beside buying plat to get gold, dont make me start about farming gold in DM, EVG, ZODIAS, in DM eaven with 500gl u will still get more 2k gold drops than 30k most of the time you will get 7-13k gold per boss NVG gold drop is nurfed to the point where few ppl run it for lb nothing else ZODIAS gold drop got nurfed as well. so what i wuld like to see is the drop rates get fix becuse it dosnt feel rewarding spending 8 plat for 7 MIN ELIXER FOR CRYO where u can run for hours and u will just waste time and plat and do smt about gold drops as well buff lower gold loot drops and nurf higer cuz most of the ppl have around 400gl it got to the point where playing this game farming anything dosnt feel rewarding at all...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garni For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by garni View Post
    I was farming elite cryo w elixer for 5h that is around 250 cores destroy i didnt got any recepie or back vanitys i got only 23 cryostar essence and 5 common cryo staffs
    farming any elite chests is ussles luck dosnt seem to help its noticable everything got nurfed to the point where is ussles to do anything beside buying plat to get gold, dont make me start about farming gold in DM, EVG, ZODIAS, in DM eaven with 500gl u will still get more 2k gold drops than 30k most of the time you will get 7-13k gold per boss NVG gold drop is nurfed to the point where few ppl run it for lb nothing else ZODIAS gold drop got nurfed as well. so what i wuld like to see is the drop rates get fix becuse it dosnt feel rewarding spending 8 plat for 7 MIN ELIXER FOR CRYO where u can run for hours and u will just waste time and plat and do smt about gold drops as well buff lower gold loot drops and nurf higer cuz most of the ppl have around 400gl it got to the point where playing this game farming anything dosnt feel rewarding at all...
    Idk if you'll read this but if the legends of old speak true then it's fact that some months are better to farm during than others...

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

If chest drop rates get increased they will drop in value. We need more stuff to grind. Nordr is probably best thing to farm with no gold loot, mobs drop expensive crafting materials (scrap, bead, lock hair, fangs, elite gold runner chests and maybe something more, cant remember) + nordr himself drops good stuff. Each run totals you around 10-20k I think, and it takes less than 1min to run this map. We need higher level maps to drop ingredients aswell, they are also very good gold sink.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i farmed that in cryo for 4hours with exlire as well
    what i looted?
    -15 cryo essence
    - 1 weapon recipe
    -
    was i sad about it or angry about?
    -spending 4hours to farm for something only to be dropped once -
    almost had my phone thrown in trash...