Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
Lmao…Due to a recent violation of our Rules of Conduct…How TF is having a Ign for 5 Years a recent Violation? So it’s jokes then I see lol? Hey that’s cool I got jokes too! Well **** let me get in on this TOS fun! Why can’t we all have some laughs right? Let me get my reading glasses out for this one. Hmm let’s see looking over the paperwork…About 558K Plat Bought between the both of us give or take a few thousand…Ya I definitely see some Violating for sure.

Hello,
We are reaching out to inform you about a recent violation of our Rules of Conduct. An Action on your end, a Bleep Move( We will censor that one for the kids �� ) was found to be inappropriate and swift action will be taken. All forum support over the years will cease to exist. In game purchases over the years will cease to exist. Free 2 Play Mode will be activated. Please consider this a warning and be sure to select more appropriate Actions going forward. For additional information about our policies, please review our Rules of Conduct and Terms of Services.

Rules Of Conduct: GetYourSelfARealOneWhoWillRideOrDieForYou.com
Sure - the player who reported the offensive name(s) should have done so five years ago.